Sarahs Day #45 Hoping to go into labour faster, to distract from ED book launch disaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Torn between watching the vlog and trying to do a funny recap - or trying to get the gist of what sugar-bear-no-hair-mumma Sez has done from the thread so I don't have to suffer the vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her vlog is just a mash up of her insta stories from the week. Nothing new. Again just shows how lazy she is

Reactions: 36
One of the most important rules of cooking...

DON'T PUT/CUT RAW POULTRY OR MEAT ON A WOODEN CHOPPING BOARD!

Did she then cut her vegetables on the same board with the raw chicken juice?

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Also, she made the chicken for "dinner" & then they all ate GYG...? Maybe I am confused.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Laughed so much at the Sezz trying (emphasis on trying) to explain how unmotivated she is for her businesses and how she wants to talk to her audience about business talk but doesn’t know if it’s boring….. no Sarah it’s because you do duck all and you talking about it will just bring that to light 😂

Kurt calling her boring was 👌🏼

Also, not the fact she did two ads but of course didn’t class the Torpeoka as one.

Allllso, she found herself so bleeping funny that she had to include the clips of the neighbours party in the vlog because it’s probably the only ‘fun’ time she’s had in months so like, massive highlight for her year already.

And of course she had to end the vlog with her cooking to show us she is worthy of your money for her cook book… because she can roast a chicken and vegetables 🥰

Lastly, not Fox saying he has a headache and she’s just yelling at him? I know she’s trying to cheer him up and it was actually nice to see her interact with him like that but wow, don’t yell in your sick kids face.

Lastly I was really exciting thinking Fox was actually going to a martial arts class with kids his age (obviously super young but still a fun good thing for a kid and to keep him active) but of course not. Just in the garage with dad….

• Haha
  • Heart
Torn between watching the vlog and trying to do a funny recap - or trying to get the gist of what sugar-bear-no-hair-mumma Sez has done from the thread so I don't have to suffer the vlog
seriously, you can let that one pass by unnoticed. it’s so uninteresting and dull what this homophobe, racist, privileged, ignorant woman has said or done. It won’t benefit your life in any measure to know what happened in this vlog. There are so many things that you can do instead of watching this vlog to try and be a better person than Sarah in real life, with real people, real stories and real destinies, that you can get tied up with.
sometimes I think it would be good for all of us to step back from her, maybe simply not caring about her will eventually lead to the demise of the maintenance of her „Persona“ and I hope for her, that she will find something truly meaningful for her life and really look back and learn from her mistakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She cut out the ‘segregated’ portion of her insta story in the vlog, but banged on in the beginning about how it was a public holiday and she would normally spend it with family and friends but they (Kurt and co, Sarah does no work in the vlog) had to work.
she mentioned it too many times about how it was a shame they were working on a public holiday, there’s no way she’s an ally. 😒

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
[

View attachment 1024750

Her
Surely she's a non-refined natural sugar mommy
Stevia mommy 🤣

This has made my day.. the girl who thinks she came up with a cooking app and is such a goddess in the kitchen. This is why you never actually see her cook which I find weird from someone who is trying to sell and app and a cookbook.
She is such a liar and a shotty untrustworthy sales person. Nothing she does is authentic.
And as for this positive morning BS she tries to convince her stans of. Admit it scummy... you are the most neg person on instagram.
You should be called 'the negatron'
If they were eating hello fresh Sez and Kurt wouldn’t be balding and gaunt. There’s no way they are consuming enough food or the right balance of nutrients.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
AND this is while she is PREGNANT! This is when your hair is supposed to be the thickest and healthiest! Imagine what it’s going to be like when the postpartum hair loss starts. She will be bald! Admittedly I am not healthy at all, I try but definitely struggle as not a fan of most healthy foods (wish I was) but I look so much healthier than her! It’s crazy that she spends so much time worrying about health but looks the way she does.
100%. I literally eat coco pops for breakfast every morning and spend most of my money on Uber Eats and my hair and skin is the best it’s ever been! Not condoning my unhealthy lifestyle whatsoever, but I think Scum and Durt’s lifestyle and diet is actually making them malnourished. They look really haggard and much older than their age.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Did she say she didn't know kurt was recording her interaction with fox??? Lol what. Also the only one who seems "loopy" in that clip is Sarah...

Reactions: 31
You Guyzzzz
When do NORMAL people take maternity leave??? Cause I am definitely not a “normal” person..I am a SUPER SPESHUL PREGANATE BOSS witch who runs 37529 companies as is way too busy and important to take maternity leave like a NORMAL person!!!
Oh and also, I don’t even eat donuts like all the other lazy pregnant people🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
You Guyzzzz
When do NORMAL people take maternity leave??? Cause I am definitely not a “normal” person..I am a SUPER SPESHUL PREGANATE BOSS witch who runs 37529 companies as is way too busy and important to take maternity leave like a NORMAL person!!!
Oh and also, I don’t even eat donuts like all the other lazy pregnant people🤦🏼‍♀️
I think we all know it's because she does duck all for 'work' and 'maternity leave' for her would look exactly the same as what she does now. She can't distinguish the difference between her working days and a holiday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Could anyone hear what she is saying to her midwife in the background of fox eating the waffle batter?
something about an extra ultrasound and wanting the doctor to explain why she would need it
If that was a real phone call I'll eat my hat. It sounded SO fake and manufactured. Sounded like a little kid pretending to talk business on their toy phone.

It was made up, she left in the audio on purpose and she made a point of saying "I was talking to my midwife" when she got closer to the camera.

She is such a baiter.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
If that was a real phone call I'll eat my hat. It sounded SO fake and manufactured. Sounded like a little kid pretending to talk business on their toy phone.

It was made up, she left in the audio on purpose and she made a point of saying "I was talking to my midwife" when she got closer to the camera.

She is such a baiter.
I had this exact thought - the conversation (or at least her side of it) sounded completely fake! She baited her stans with the words "ultrasound" and something along the lines of "do we need to"... AND as if you would tell your midwife your son is eating raw batter, and say "i better go".

• Haha
Reactions: 30
100%. I literally eat coco pops for breakfast every morning and spend most of my money on Uber Eats and my hair and skin is the best it’s ever been! Not condoning my unhealthy lifestyle whatsoever, but I think Scum and Durt’s lifestyle and diet is actually making them malnourished. They look really haggard and much older than their age.
Hahah love this. I’m the same. My hair and nails grow at a crazy pace as well even when I don’t eat the best. And her and Kurt carry on about eating healthy and literally give people health advise and they look so bad.

Reactions: 10
I had this exact thought - the conversation (or at least her side of it) sounded completely fake! She baited her stans with the words "ultrasound" and something along the lines of "do we need to"... AND as if you would tell your midwife your son is eating raw batter, and say "i better go".
That’s what I thought, totally made up and why would your midwife call you and on a public holiday 🙄

Reactions: 22
Did anyone else know she was pregnant? Thank god she’s posted another bump photo just Incase we had forgotten.
Also, can’t be too much of a high risk pregnancy or whatever she was crapping on about in the beginning. There is no way if you were high risk or risk of going into labour early, you’d be going away on holidays at 35 weeks pregnant. No way. No chance.
I wish she’d keep up with her rubbish stories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.