Sarahs Day #45 Hoping to go into labour faster, to distract from ED book launch disaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering she showed all her pee sticks from her trying to conceive, I also call bullshit on the RAT test.
I wonder if she included it in the new vlog.

Reactions: 30
Considering she showed all her pee sticks from her trying to conceive, I also call bullshit on the RAT test.
I wonder if she included it in the new vlog.
No she didn’t. I skipped through all the ads/sponsored content in her vlog which was basically the whole video 😵

Reactions: 19
Could anyone hear what she is saying to her midwife in the background of fox eating the waffle batter?
something about an extra ultrasound and wanting the doctor to explain why she would need it

Reactions: 10
People who go out while sick are selfish and people who go out while sick during a pandemic are irresponsible

Reactions: 38
Despite saying she gave Fox Panadol for his fever she still can’t help herself but to demonise it by saying it made Fox “loopy” he was more likely to be “loopy” due to the high temperature. If anything she was the loopy one! I have second hand embarrassment watching her do her doctor/Elmo/edna/American accents 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Despite saying she gave Fox Panadol for his fever she still can’t help herself but to demonise it by saying it made Fox “loopy” he was more likely to be “loopy” due to the high temperature. If anything she was the loopy one! I have second hand embarrassment watching her do her doctor/Elmo/edna/American accents 😐
And the thing is he didn’t seem loopy at all?
if anyone was loopy, it was her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Screenshot 2022-01-29 at 17.29.53.png

Hair pills
body bloom for hair and nails
Lots of extra vitamins and healthy stuffssss from all the powders she subsists on
Ambassador for GHD hair styling products
AND THIS IS WHAT SHE HAS TO SHOW FOR IT???

Look at her bun?!!
I feel like the haircut has actually accentuated the real depth of damage she has. I mean, there is NO HAIR on that head!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
I despise it when she talks about how she's "prepping her body for labour". I know that doing things like perineal massage etc can have some benefits, but by Sarah's standards, does that mean that people who don't "prep" for labour are disorganised and failed to prepare properly?
And what kind of tips can she offer? She's a second time mum who went to the hospital for Braxton Hicks.

I'm sorry, but she's like the least prepared for labour. She learnt nothing from last time. I think she'd be better off working through her issues with medical intervention and having an epidural. Based on her birth vlog the epidural allowed her labour to progress and the doctors are the reason Fox was born safely.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1025110
Hair pills
body bloom for hair and nails
Lots of extra vitamins and healthy stuffssss from all the powders she subsists on
Ambassador for GHD hair styling products
AND THIS IS WHAT SHE HAS TO SHOW FOR IT???

Look at her bun?!!
I feel like the haircut has actually accentuated the real depth of damage she has. I mean, there is NO HAIR on that head!
AND this is while she is PREGNANT! This is when your hair is supposed to be the thickest and healthiest! Imagine what it’s going to be like when the postpartum hair loss starts. She will be bald! Admittedly I am not healthy at all, I try but definitely struggle as not a fan of most healthy foods (wish I was) but I look so much healthier than her! It’s crazy that she spends so much time worrying about health but looks the way she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm heavily pregnant, someone please tell me how to 'prep my body for labour' sorry sis, I'll wait for my body to tell me baby is coming and go to the hospital. She's an expert for someone who's only been through pregnancy and labour once.
On another note, her stories today talking over Kurt when he was speaking. For duck sake it's the same as the pregnancy episodes of the podcast that I tried to listen to. Shut up and let others speak control freak

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
100% believe they should still be isolating until they can get 🦊 a PCR test and then not mingling with the public until they get the result.

However, after watching the vlog *yawn*, he could have potentially gotten sick from eating the raw egg batter while she was on the phone. He had some of the key symptoms of salmonella poisoning (see photo).

Again, they should still test him, but just more examples of them being neglectful/ ignorant. But just putting this out there
40A10E9D-5425-4816-9AEA-F482D582BD2C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Also just want to put on record that Sarah legit called herself a suga-mommy in today's vlog when she was handing out those currency bills to Fox.

"Ooh look, a big note.. What do you have here, a sugar mommy??" or something to that effect. But sugar mommy, for sure.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Could anyone hear what she is saying to her midwife in the background of fox eating the waffle batter?
something about an extra ultrasound and wanting the doctor to explain why she would need it
I had a listen and it certainly sounds like she's questioning why she needs another ultrasound. She also totally left that in to bait though. She could have put music over top of her phone call if she just wanted to show Fox eating the batter. But no, she wanted us to hear that convo imo.

Reactions: 36
Also just want to put on record that Sarah legit called herself a suga-mommy in today's vlog when she was handing out those currency bills to Fox.

"Ooh look, a big note.. What do you have here, a sugar mommy??" or something to that effect. But sugar mommy, for sure.
And she was like ‘to my international viewers, look at our money! It’s so pretty and colourful in Australia’
Like babe, Australia is hardly the only country to use colour on its currency. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Thanks for letting everyone know you gave your sick son Panadol but you forgot to hide the Hello Fresh box
This has made my day.. the girl who thinks she came up with a cooking app and is such a goddess in the kitchen. This is why you never actually see her cook which I find weird from someone who is trying to sell and app and a cookbook.
She is such a liar and a shotty untrustworthy sales person. Nothing she does is authentic.
And as for this positive morning BS she tries to convince her stans of. Admit it scummy... you are the most neg person on instagram.
You should be called 'the negatron'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Surely she's a non-refined natural sugar mommy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It's a major pet peeve of mine when people take sick kids out to the park while they're still almost certainly infectious.

He probably feels better because he had panadol and his fever has come down. They really should keep him home and let him rest.

You'd think the pandemic would make people stay home more when they're sick. But no, as soon as people say it's not Covid they think it's fine to go out with their other germs.
Yeah usually when sick you feel “better” but you still need to rest and especially true for a little one. Its surreal how she made such a big deal of giving him painkiller…well such a big deal of him being sick anyway. My sister didnt tell us her kid broke her collarbone til a few days later cos shes not glued to social media and oversharing…

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The level of performativness here is foul. You can tell my Fox's tone he doesn't want to be recorded, sick of her asking and prompting him what to say. I get the feeling this was "rehersed" a couple of times.

Good on you Sarah, you gave your child panadol. 👏 thank God tattle and celeb spell check have your sons well-being in mind and can force some common sense on you.
did celeb spell check post about her? I didn’t see this!

Reactions: 7
I despise it when she talks about how she's "prepping her body for labour". I know that doing things like perineal massage etc can have some benefits, but by Sarah's standards, does that mean that people who don't "prep" for labour are disorganised and failed to prepare properly?
What about the ppl who dont realise they are pregnant until they give birth 🤣 they gonna deal with it on the go

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.