Sarah’s Day #44 Limitless stupidity, ebook triggering your ED, Micah’s the name of the baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The exact one she’s wearing? I’m willing to bet my next paycheck that it’s WF 😂 but Fruit of the Loom and a bunch of Amazon sellers have almost identical ones for fairly cheap.
Haha next paycheck 😂 very generous of you, but yeah you’re probably not going to have to part with it as it probably is WF. I’ll check your suggestions though as I’m not parting with my paycheck to go to bloody WF 😂 thank you.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see her snarky ass response to the girl that told her to throw that headband away in the comments of her latest post lmao also someone commented about the photoshop fail something along the lines of “seek medical help for you knee in photo 8 immediately” and I liked it cause that’s hilarious but she has since deleted the comment 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Did anyone see her snarky ass response to the girl that told her to throw that headband away in the comments of her latest post lmao also someone commented about the photoshop fail something along the lines of “seek medical help for you knee in photo 8 immediately” and I liked it cause that’s hilarious but she has since deleted the comment 🙄
Hahaha yes, I screenshotted it straight away because it was so funny.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Im childfree by choice so maybe this is ignorant of me to ask, but Im curious. How many of you mummas here felt this way.. like YOU were growing your bubbas, as opposed to bubba doing the growing inside of you?

Sez here probably considers this work that keeps her sahhhhh busyy too :rolleyes:
Definitely felt like bub was growing herself and I was her support system 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So the entire Kingdom of Tonga is pretty much under water from a volcanic eruption and subsequent tsunami, and considering how much home girl loves Tonga, so weird how she hasn’t even commented on it or said anything about it hey?! Almost as if her love for Tonga is performative only like her love for BLM!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
Why does Sarah lowkey look like Beths mum 😅

I'll never get over the size of her veeners either, why she thought that was a good idea will never make sense.
But like do they think if they didnt hold their bellies like this people would somehow miss the fact that they're pregunanté?
They're both over 30 weeks correct? We get it, the bellies are larger than life, fully visible to the naked eye without any visual aids.

And her foot pushing forwards -- I can't with her, I have no more laughter to give.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Seeing these photos of Tammy Hembrow really show how little weight Sarah has gained thru her pregnancy. Tammy looks so glowy and curvy. I don’t want to body shame pregnant women at all, but the facial glow alone shows that Sarah has really really barely gained a single extra kilo other than the baby. It’s really concerning

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Seeing these photos of Tammy Hembrow really show how little weight Sarah has gained thru her pregnancy. Tammy looks so glowy and curvy. I don’t want to body shame pregnant women at all, but the facial glow alone shows that Sarah has really really barely gained a single extra kilo other than the baby. It’s really concerning
There is no amount that is correct or incorrect to gain through a pregnancy. However there is clearly doing it in a safe and healthy manner, while we can see scuzz is restricting, obsessing over her size, exaggerating the size of her baby and going on and on about it.

Pregnancy and having a baby is such a blessing and although women should not be expected to "love" being pregnant, a sense of love and appreciation should be felt for having this blessing.

Sarah doesn't appear to feel that way. Whether it is her ED, or this babies undisclosed health condition there definitely seems to be something stopping her from embracing this pregnancy

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Nice to see that Hillsong (Sarah's Church) are complying with covid directions and being fined.... Oh wait.

Sorry if this has been discussed before, I'm not following the threads that closely!
idk if this has been shared yet but lawd i love the beetoota advocate 🤣🤣
88D21A8D-8C38-4462-A3A3-E8CECEF8A46B.jpeg
9CC4B600-B840-4A73-8D3B-2B9F467B705E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She really is excited going early. Look at her smile and the way she said it. She is sick in her dumb head.
Also she walks in front of the mirror like a baby with nappies, or like if she was shitting herself. The bleeping leg separation she's not ok. Doesn't her family and friends see it?!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m going to be as nitpicky as I want because this is a gossip forum so here is pick me gal pushing her strap off her shoulder again so we all know about HER collarbones. P.s hate to ask but I do like this crop 😂 does anyone recognise where it’s from? Pls not white fox 🙏

View attachment 992338
100% filter use here because her nails were mint green when she got them done. Theyre now beige?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Babe you make Fox sing Tongan songs for clicks. Your bro in law is Tongan. WHERE THE HECK IS YOUR SUPPORT. Trash panda indeed

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
So the entire Kingdom of Tonga is pretty much under water from a volcanic eruption and subsequent tsunami, and considering how much home girl loves Tonga, so weird how she hasn’t even commented on it or said anything about it hey?! Almost as if her love for Tonga is performative only like her love for BLM!
She was probably ignorantly unaware what was/is going on! Mind you, this is probably a good thing as we otherwise would have a dozen stories with her praying that the tsunami doesn't hit her CoAsTal home and how stressed she is because she is pregnant 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.