Sarah’s Day #44 Limitless stupidity, ebook triggering your ED, Micah’s the name of the baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if someone's mentioned this already but when did she give up her ~I never wear makeup~ narrative. I swear everyday now she shows herself putting foundation on but she used to always claim to never wear make-up and if she did, it was ~only mascara~. She said something again the other day in stories about not wearing make-up often (while putting foundation on) yet it's a near daily thing she shows now. It makes no difference if you do or don't wear make-up regularly Sez

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Beyond name and fAlSe LaBoUR baiting, does anyone else get the impression that Scummy is putting extra effort into distracting from her ED book lately?

Every day there seems to be another noteworthy faux pas, on a sliding scale from just dumb to the overtly offensive.
There’s:

-Ignorant comments about wanting a premature high risk delivery

-More explicit typos than usual

-Snippy mean girl replies to viewers

-No acknowledgement of Tongan plight, in spite of preaching a love for all things Tonga/n

That’s just in the last day!

I feel like her nuuuuuu tactic is not merely distract from the ebook with one particular decoy, but to pitter an array of variously out of touch posts. Almost embracing the villainous problematic influencer trope (despite claiming to be SoOoOO PosiTiVe) so that people will lose track of the big picture scandal/s.

BUT it is so good to see that more and more people with platforms are calling her out, and in the comments here that (even if they address another issue) conclude with something about the book, and that no one’s forgetting.

It shows a collective refusal from the online community to let the ED book be swept under the beige rug. I hope that ED Limitless will continue to feature in thread titles, because until their is a response, we shouldn’t be letting it go.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Did anyone see her snarky ass response to the girl that told her to throw that headband away in the comments of her latest post lmao also someone commented about the photoshop fail something along the lines of “seek medical help for you knee in photo 8 immediately” and I liked it cause that’s hilarious but she has since deleted the comment 🙄
So, she can't take the time to respond to a single question about marketing her ebook to ED sufferers, but the MINUTE someone criticises her appearance she's ready with a comment 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
She really is excited going early. Look at her smile and the way she said it. She is sick in her dumb head.
Also she walks in front of the mirror like a baby with nappies, or like if she was shitting herself. The bleeping leg separation she's not ok. Doesn't her family and friends see it?!
It’s like everyday day she talks about going early….. the scum is manifesting her
premature baby

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
This baby coming prematurely will make her year. Biggest distraction from her problematic marketing, she won’t get any ‘bigger’, she will have her baby before finishing Fox’s bedroom so perfect excuse to never finish it etc etc etc

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She was probably ignorantly unaware what was/is going on! Mind you, this is probably a good thing as we otherwise would have a dozen stories with her praying that the tsunami doesn't hit her CoAsTal home and how stressed she is because she is pregnant 🤪
I was waiting for the we can't go out on the boat sob story. But then if she did that she'd have to acknowledge why and she can't do that because her page is all about ✨positive✨ things.

Beyond name and fAlSe LaBoUR baiting, does anyone else get the impression that Scummy is putting extra effort into distracting from her ED book lately?
I agree she is. The ebook has drawn a lot of attention to the topic of ED, and Sez, who is currently trying to hide hers, basically outed herself by saying she was that girl. But in reality all it's done is highlight she is still that girl.

Couple that with her obvious spiralling about her body changes and her size, and we get a manic Sez, talking and posting stuff that's all over the place in a lame attempt to not only distract, but to prove she's fine.

I think this was mentioned a few pages back but it's also obvious she's not bonded with this baby. Considering how much she went on about how Fox ruined her body, she's probably hating that she's now ruining her body for a "less than perfect" baby. She is going to resent this little boy more than Fox. She's also not having a baby shower, which I'm very surprised about.

Going into labour early will solve all her problems. It'll be the ultimate distraction, plus she'll feel in control again by stopping herself from getting even bigger, she'll drop a load of weight overnight, he'll be tiny so he'll slide out her vag with minimal effort, she'll be one step closer to starting her project comeback and everyone will be lavashing sympathy and praise on her for having a preemie.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Just my opinion, but I find baby showers for any children after the first unnecessary. Most families already have everything and so it can seem a bit like a gift grab. Which makes me especially surprised Sarah isn’t doing one 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I can’t find it to screenshot but did y’all see her reply to a stan regarding her baby shower. Sez said she isn’t having a baby shower for this baby.

So why no big announcement or shower for baby number 2 with the undisclosed health condition?

She may already have everything but celebrate the baby and donate the gifts to charity. This baby just doesn’t seem important. All those announcement videos for Fox…..Micah gets sweet FA

Edit - I didn’t even see that someone posted the screenshot 8 mins ago 🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Yea, I think a baby shower for subsequent children aren’t usually necessary, especially when you have as much money as Sarah. If it’s been a long time since your first kid, it may be more relevant. But Sarah already has everything she needs.
But I do agree that she doesn’t really seem to be making a big deal out of this child. No celebration parties at all. And I know she found out she was pregnant during lockdown but there hasn’t been any celebrations since lockdown has ended.
And she’s been putting off buying new things or decorating the nursery at all. Honestly, the happiest she’s looked when talking about the baby is when she wonders if he’ll come earlier than his due date.

Reactions: 36
The headband looks horrendous.
The dress might be the only thing that looks ok on her from everything she wears.
Also we mention here a lot that she doesn't eat enough considering she's pregnant, but seeing her "friend" Beth, I'd say Beth looks very thin being almost the same weeks. Sarah looks definitely bigger. And that, for sure, is q huge struggle for The Sez.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Imagine inviting Sez to your baby shower while she’s pregnant. She probably just talked about herself and compared herself the whole time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
But I do agree that she doesn’t really seem to be making a big deal out of this child. No celebration parties at all. And I know she found out she was pregnant during lockdown but there hasn’t been any celebrations since lockdown has ended.
And she’s been putting off buying new things or decorating the nursery at all. Honestly, the happiest she’s looked when talking about the baby is when she wonders if he’ll come earlier than his due date.
So little of this pregnancy has been about the actual baby.
-The announcement was small, because Sarah was going through the hard time over the childs health conditions,
- there was no gender reveal like Fox, it was just, "oh, and its a boy"
- There has been NO effort to settle Fox into a new room before this child arrives.

It has ALL been about Sarah and her body, Sarah and her pregnancy, Sarah and her due date, Sarah going early, Sarah having early labor Braxton hicks.

In their narrative the child is just a side affect of Sarahs current pregnancy.

Edit to add: I just hope for this sweet baby, that the health condition it has is not one that is visible/affects his appearance. Not because of my feelings about it, but I couldn't imagine what it will be like growing up with a mother like Sarah if your appearance doesn't suit her narrative. :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Im childfree by choice so maybe this is ignorant of me to ask, but Im curious. How many of you mummas here felt this way.. like YOU were growing your bubbas, as opposed to bubba doing the growing inside of you?

Sez here probably considers this work that keeps her sahhhhh busyy too :rolleyes:
huh that’s interesting, I’ve never thought of it that way 😂 I’m always telling my kids I grew them like “hey I grew you, give me your last rolo” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I couldn't imagine what it will be like growing up with a mother like Sarah if your appearance doesn't suit her narrative. :(
Agreed. I lowkey hope the baby has dark hair or hazel eyes to ruin her surfy grom aesthetic of blond hair and blue eyes, but the reality to that is a child that's punished by his mother for not fitting a mold he has no control over.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.