Sarah’s Day #44 Limitless stupidity, ebook triggering your ED, Micah’s the name of the baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn't appear that Sarah has done any research or preparation for this baby? If she wanted to be the "spokesperson" for the condition wouldn't you be documenting things and going over how you are mentally preparing for a child with a disability? It's a huge undertaking and it just seems like she is so blasé.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Random question because I have no idea about children, but is it normal for a child who is almost 3 to still use a dummy?

Reactions: 8
Woah she really does look vastly different when she’s not controlling her angles and editing.

This dress reminds me so much of cult leader garb.

And doesn’t she just look like she’s preaching to her captive audience? Those crazy eyes, head jutted forward, the ridiculous headband, (I believe she also wore Birkenstock style sandals - what a combo), and don’t forget the erratic hand gestures.

That girl’s body language on the right says ‘get me away from this maniac’ 😂😂😂
C1AC6489-92B3-437E-BB48-27A62C68DB2B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
The headband is purely to distract from the fact she made zero effort to do her hair.

The same as all the pregnancy talk, fox spam is to distract from the fact she marketed an e-book to people who suffer EDs

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Woah she really does look vastly different when she’s not controlling her angles and editing.

This dress reminds me so much of cult leader garb.

And doesn’t she just look like she’s preaching to her captive audience? Those crazy eyes, head jutted forward, the ridiculous headband, (I believe she also wore Birkenstock style sandals - what a combo), and don’t forget the erratic hand gestures.

That girl’s body language on the right says ‘get me away from this maniac’ 😂😂😂
View attachment 993757
She looks absolutely manic and ridiculous. From the body language right down to the atrocious outfit. That "dress" looks like a night gown they would provide to patients in a mental institution in the 1930s.

You couldnt drag me within 10m of this woman. That girls body language is clear she is not comfortable, but she is doing better then I ever could haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Random question because I have no idea about children, but is it normal for a child who is almost 3 to still use a dummy?
It's not really recommended at that age but many children still have them at the ages of 3 or 4.

Reactions: 7
It doesn't appear that Sarah has done any research or preparation for this baby? If she wanted to be the "spokesperson" for the condition wouldn't you be documenting things and going over how you are mentally preparing for a child with a disability? It's a huge undertaking and it just seems like she is so blasé.
This is just another one of her contradictions. She said her doctor told her she could be the spokesperson for her son's condition but has also said she never plans to address his issues or talk about it ever again. Think she even said both in the same vlog.

Reading between the lines: if her son's disability doesn't present visually she'll never address it. If it's visible she'll have no choice but to be open about it and no doubt claim she was always going to champion his cause. She won't simply be a mum of a nuuborn and a toddler, she'll be a mum to a special needs baby and an active toddler so no one but her knows how hard that is. All to reap that sweet sympathy and get her ego stroked when her fans call her queen and #sostrong for not choosing a termination.

(I'm sorry if my wording is offensive. I'm meaning it purely from Sez's perspective)

Reactions: 39
Oh that photo. It just looks awkward from her cult leader outfit to the poor girl's body language. The conversation topic guesses are endless
" ..so it isn't actually HiS boat, because I paid for it with MY money."
"...it's not swimming in the ocean, it's an early morning ocean swim."

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Personally I don’t see an issue with her not having a baby shower for her second child.
most people just use it as an excuse to ask for all of their baby needs to be paid for, and she clearly doesn’t need that.
her shower with Fox was just a small group of women in her old apartment, I think at the time she said she didn’t want anything big.
that being said, I wouldn’t be surprised if her family organise a small ‘surprise sprinkle’ for her in a few weeks, now they’re allowed to admit to seeing each other during a pandemic. 😉

the fact she didn’t have a gender reveal could’ve been put down to ruined plans during lockdown, but it is weird she didn’t edit a video at all. I guess they found out the gender at a point where they didn’t have a camera on and pointed at them ready. 😢

Reactions: 15
Did anyone listen to the podcast episode where they talk about having sex, while focks is in there and awake 🤮
It is a crime that these two idiots give out life “advice” that whole episode was so embarrassing for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It is a crime that these two idiots give out life “advice” that whole episode was so embarrassing for them.
EXACTLY. Why would anyone take advice from either of these twats!

There's an episode when Kurt says that in his stripper wannabe drug dealer days, he went on a tinder date with a girl but while on the date, didn't quite like her so he went to the bathroom, called his mate and then just left her, ghosted the poor girl at the bar. WTAF. Then he went on to say but he's good now because he "found god".

I wish someone would de-throne these two from all influential platforms. Social media is good for some things, but giving these two a platform is not one of them.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Oh that photo. It just looks awkward from her cult leader outfit to the poor girl's body language. The conversation topic guesses are endless
" ..so it isn't actually HiS boat, because I paid for it with MY money."
"...it's not swimming in the ocean, it's an early morning ocean swim."
*Early morning magnesium ocean therapy*

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Screenshot_20220117-114830_Chrome.jpg

I see the Leader of the Movementarians.

(I'm actually not hating on the dress though. I wouldn't choose it for myself and I can see why people dont like it but I think fashion is personal and people should feel comfortable to wear what they want ✌)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Fox is rubbing his dinner onto his skin because he’s mirroring her behaviour - she’s constantly rubbing oils and creams onto her skin in the same way. It should be a reminder to her that he will copy her, and that he’s watching her as an example. I just hope he doesn’t pick up her disordered eating habits and self-obsession rituals (body checking, selfie-taking). It’s not a healthy example to set your young son.
Fox does do the selfie taking already. On her vlogs he got sezzys first camera? and even says "Welcome to my channel"

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Her pick me girl attitude around makeup is so annoying
She always talks about how she doesn’t wear makeup “just a little mascara sometimes” but when you contrast her day face to the 2am deflection Insta stories, it’s obvious she wears
1) foundation or a thick tinted moisturiser (aka foundation with SPF) probs with concealer as a highlight
2) bronzer 100000%
3) tit tonnes of mascara (you can put a light layer on and it’s barely noticeable, not what she does at all - she got dem thick spider leg yuck lashes) but she raves about how she has dark long lashes naturally (which disappear at night weirdly enough)
4) eyebrow tinted gel at the MINIMUM or more likely eyebrow pencil/powder and gel

I get why she lies cause her brand is half about how her lifestyle is how she cured her acne and has great skin (and that’s what she profits off) but your eyelashes and eyebrows don’t go from brown to light blonde and almost non existent at night for no reason.
It’s because you washed your face off.
It’s just the icing on top of the cake with her, lies about what she eats, how much she exercises and then pretends like she doesn’t wear makeup - only tinted moisturiser/light mascara occasionally - and any person knows you can get “tinted moisturisers” that are heavier than half the foundations out there.

she’s so damaging and dangerous.

Off topic but does anyone else wonder where Kurt is? He hasn't been seen or heard in her stories for several days now and I find it odd he hasn't been around while Sarah has been having these early labour contractions. Not even to take care of Fox while she rests for an afternoon. She finally mentioned him today in that she's going to the office to record a podcast with him but we still haven't seen him.

So I have a wild theory... the other day she mentioned he had been sick/ill earlier in the week... could it be he caught covid and has been isolating away from Sarah and Fox? 🤔
He probably has covid. Everyone has covid. I’m double vaxxed and my booster is booked for next month and I still got covid 2 weeks ago unfortunately.

But the kicker is, they would hide it cause they don’t wanna talk about it cause Sarah isn’t vaccinated.
They’re so deceitful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.