Sarah’s Day #44 Limitless stupidity, ebook triggering your ED, Micah’s the name of the baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor kid eating with that long hair in his face.
Also the arrogant face when she talks to him in the stories.... I can't.
Also she was talking about calf cramps. Another sign of nutrient deficiency 🙄 Again, this is the person putting out exercise ebooks and cooking apps/books. Sarah sto so he’s me how she always tells us the signs of her ED. Like how she’s always cold, never see her eat food etc.

Also in her photo with Beth, Sarah’s foot just had to be out in front. She can’t step back and let someone shine for one second.

shes so pick me- I hope I don’t go into early labour because I’m peeing a lot … ???? Is basically what she’s saying in her story.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Calf cramps in pregnancy are caused by pointing your toe because its a circulatory bottleneck. I learned this from the Bradley Method. Never point your toes during pregnancy. Only flex to avoid cramps. It's her stupid foot position in photos that's causing cramps. What a bird brain.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 48
“MY SON” my house, my wedding etc gross
Im childfree by choice so maybe this is ignorant of me to ask, but Im curious. How many of you mummas here felt this way.. like YOU were growing your bubbas, as opposed to bubba doing the growing inside of you?

Sez here probably considers this work that keeps her sahhhhh busyy too :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder what 🦊 will say when he is older and understands that his mother, who is meant to protect him, literally sits down in front of the bathtub he is using and films insta stories. IN FRONT OF 1.2 MILLION FOLLOWERS. Not ever appropriate.
I think there are now a few teenagers whose mums were mummy bloggers and they just get fed up having their pictures/info about their life posted without permission; but I reckon that once they/🦊 are adults it will really make you resent your parents. To see your parents using you to make money and have your whole childhood publicised is not normal!

Reactions: 20
Wait wait wait!!!! She said to Fox "go in the bath, I left all my flowers there for you". Sorry what??? Is she bathing her child in the water where she was bathing herself???? Are we in 1800? Or do I exaggerate? I don't have kids, so you guys who do have, maybe do it too but I know that what I see ok is to bath together (and play ) and then shower off all the dead skin that floats in the bath. I find it sick that she was there first alone and then she sends him into the same water with her dead skin inside and she doesn't even pay attention to him, she is bleeping instastorying. By the way Fox is looking at the screen seeing her talking to herself like "wtf my mother is bleeping weird". Resuming. If someone of you guys do that too, sorry , I don't want to offend anyone of you. But yeah. I find it disgusting. I mean, maybe, like maybe, a family that struggles financially and wants to earn water, ok. But she doesn't have to worry about the water bill ffs.
Yeah I also thought that was a bit gross. Her extra tight vag and colostrum leaking raspberry nips have been in that water. A lot of two year olds drink some of the bath water too. 🤢 At least he’s getting another meal with the almond meal.
My kids used to share bath water when they were younger. One would use it first then the other and then Id run my own bath later. But now they are a bit older, they definitely use the bath with fresh water. It isually is a save money or help the environment thing. But sezzys loaded from ripping her fans off and she couldn’t give a tit about the environment with her takeawayself loving coffee this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Also the way she comes to Kurt while he's eating and tells him "do you mind spraying my legs?" She doesn't give a tit that she is bothering him while he's eating and the tone she's using, so mandatory. And he obediently does what she tells him to do. She's such a witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Fox is rubbing his dinner onto his skin because he’s mirroring her behaviour - she’s constantly rubbing oils and creams onto her skin in the same way. It should be a reminder to her that he will copy her, and that he’s watching her as an example. I just hope he doesn’t pick up her disordered eating habits and self-obsession rituals (body checking, selfie-taking). It’s not a healthy example to set your young son.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wait wait wait!!!! She said to Fox "go in the bath, I left all my flowers there for you". Sorry what??? Is she bathing her child in the water where she was bathing herself???? Are we in 1800? Or do I exaggerate? I don't have kids, so you guys who do have, maybe do it too but I know that what I see ok is to bath together (and play ) and then shower off all the dead skin that floats in the bath. I find it sick that she was there first alone and then she sends him into the same water with her dead skin inside and she doesn't even pay attention to him, she is bleeping instastorying. By the way Fox is looking at the screen seeing her talking to herself like "wtf my mother is bleeping weird". Resuming. If someone of you guys do that too, sorry , I don't want to offend anyone of you. But yeah. I find it disgusting. I mean, maybe, like maybe, a family that struggles financially and wants to earn water, ok. But she doesn't have to worry about the water bill ffs.
Personally, occasionally my 15 month will have a dip in the bath after I have had one (I use hot baths to help my endo pain, by the time he gets in it’s a good temp for him). Usually it’s a day when we haven’t done much and neither of us are particularly “dirty”. Most of the time, and obviously if we’ve had a busy day I give him his own bath and give him a proper scrub down before bed and I will have a shower later before I go to bed. I don’t necessarily find it “disgusting”. I’m a single mum and although I’m not well off I’m also not dirt broke so it has nothing to do with money it’s just sometimes a little more convenient and time saving.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Waiting for Fox to get a bit older and call Sarah out on her lies for ads in the background of her stories like North does to Kim 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ok, so two things….Fox is rubbing his dinner on himself for attention. He hates the camera and it is quite obvious that the camera comes first before him.
at that age any attention is good attention (like the screaming on the boat) look at the attention he was getting from that. I feel sorry for him but it’s not cute or funny, stop trying to be his friend and be his mother!
and … I am convinced she has munchausen, I don’t know anyone else that constantly has something wrong with them, and having to tell everyone.. look at my dermatitis, look at my sunburn, look at my burn, look at my toe, look at my cramps, look at my false labour (hahahahaha, that one just kills me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣) she finds the tiniest thing! For someone that is promoting a “healthy” lifestyle she is fucked up. Sarah, you need medical intervention. You are putting your family at risk 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Personally, occasionally my 15 month will have a dip in the bath after I have had one (I use hot baths to help my endo pain, by the time he gets in it’s a good temp for him). Usually it’s a day when we haven’t done much and neither of us are particularly “dirty”. Most of the time, and obviously if we’ve had a busy day I give him his own bath and give him a proper scrub down before bed and I will have a shower later before I go to bed. I don’t necessarily find it “disgusting”. I’m a single mum and although I’m not well off I’m also not dirt broke so it has nothing to do with money it’s just sometimes a little more convenient and time saving.
My mum also defo did this with me when I was little, if you're bathing everyday you're not really that dirty (enough to make the water filthy) and also lots of boilers won't have enough hot water in for 2 consecutive baths. Also it's just better for heating bills and the planet

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Tell me your undernourished without telling me your undernourished 😳 look at the veins in her hands. I know some people have this but to be honest I have only seen these extreme of veins in either heavy weight trainers or people prepping for fitness comps
The veins aren't so bad - she'd just had a bath and is probably super hydrated so they're extra prominent. The real concern is that her hand is skeletal. It makes you wonder just how much weight she's lost to balance out the baby weight gain. Can't wait for the bragging once she pops the baby out and she's already close to her pre-pregnancy weight.

At the rate she's going she's gonna end up with more than just orthorexia.

Reactions: 15
She is now doing a salt water flush… if someone can tell me how this affects the uterus? My rESEaRChh states it’s used for bowel movements and cleansing and shouldn’t really be used by preggy women.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
But it she wanting the baby to be born early, to require medical help all to go along with her storyline that there is something wrong with him, that off course they will not be discussing or making public. Think it was suggested before that a premature baby would tie that whole storyline up for her when she is doing everything she can to make this baby come early!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Im childfree by choice so maybe this is ignorant of me to ask, but Im curious. How many of you mummas here felt this way.. like YOU were growing your bubbas, as opposed to bubba doing the growing inside of you?

Sez here probably considers this work that keeps her sahhhhh busyy too :rolleyes:
Yeah look, I DID grow my baby. That’s literally what we do for nine months. Yes the baby grows but it’s me and my body that does that. My body that produces the nutrients and feeds the baby etc.

I think it’s super nitpicky to constantly pull her up for saying ‘me’ when it is her baby, her wedding etc. Saying our or we includes the audience. Saying ‘my’ doesn’t. If Kurt was there too I’m sure she’d use inclusive words.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
i’m sorry but fox throwing a frisbee at sarah’s belly CROSSED THE LINE. Kurt should have grabbed him and told him how dangerous that is. i don’t like sarah, i don’t like all her pregnancy exaggeration, but you NEVER throw something at a pregnant belly. fox is old enough to know not to do that. he is almost 3. he knows, but he’s doing it for attention.

Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.