Sarah’s Day #44 Limitless stupidity, ebook triggering your ED, Micah’s the name of the baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So while the boys are eating she is off keeping herself busy. Seems strange to me, wouldn’t you sit and enjoy dinner as a family, you only have a few more weeks as a family of three. Things are about to change and Fox is going to have a huge adjustment.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The ebook debacle seems like the sort of thing the Shameless girls would cover. Maybe they will once they’re back from holiday?
I wondered this! They went pretty hard on her after the curing CIN3 video but were pretty easy on her with the $1 bushfire and Yidaki/didgeridoo incidents. Since they've gotten bigger and "influencers" themselves I feel they aren't as critical on influencers. I know Michelle has a history with disordered eating though so it'll be interesting to see if they bring it up and what they have to say!

Reactions: 16
So I asked a family member who is a qualified, practicing physician what they would make of someone who presented in early labour, had a degree of calcified placenta, balked at induction against advice, tried to knock self out during labour, finally opted for epidural, and also needed an episiotomy, forceps and vacuum (which she said failed), with a baby at the small end of normal.
Their answer nearly made me snort tea out of my nose:

“Umm, so we’re talking about a substance user? The erratic behaviour is consistent with the kind of poor maternal stamina we see in people who are, let’s just say chemically compromised.” … They thought she sounded like she was in drug induced psychosis! THAT’S HOW CRAZY YOU LOOK TO THE REAL WORLD SARAH.

HA! When I explained more they said it sounded as though Sarah had likely not prepared herself for labour and was having a total meltdown - which we all know to be true, on both counts.

She also asked if she was obese, because it’s apparently more common to need the trifecta that is vbac, forceps and episiotomy in mothers that are somehow physically compromised (poor fitness/endurance; excess weight; medically compromised etc.). That combined with the resistance to intervention, then eventual epidural gave the impression (to my family member) that she was overall a very difficult and ill-prepared patient, who probably made the experience more challenging than it needed to be, for her and her treatment team.

I am cackling 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 105
Oh we’ve reached the ‘pose semi nuuude look see I’m still a milf’ part of the preguhnuncy. Put your dried old Xmas ham belly away babe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
“Umm, so we’re talking about a substance user? The erratic behaviour is consistent with the kind of poor maternal stamina we see in people who are, let’s just say chemically compromised.” … They thought she sounded like she was in drug induced psychosis! THAT’S HOW CRAZY YOU LOOK TO THE REAL WORLD SARAH.
Her erratic behaviour, paranoia and bouts of depression, I did at one point wonder if she used cocaine regularly (before fox). Now it's obvious she has serious mental health issues. Extremely indicative of an untreated mental illness.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
That green polish, and the way her nails look like they're pulling away from the beds, just screams fungal infection to me.
Screenshot_20220115-211521_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220115-211005_Google.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Who was it who literally just said to take an epsom salt bath like a normal person instead of an ocean swim?
hey scummy scuz 👋🏻 While your here reading, can you stop the distraction tit and own up and apologise for your trainwreck, unethical horror story of an ED book? And then get off the internet. 🖕🏻
PS - she is not a normal person so she cant have a normal bath. Hers has calendula flowers in it. Also it sounds like with the almond meal and lemon she’s testing out her next suneeee recipe.
Lols it was meeeeeeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So while the boys are eating she is off keeping herself busy. Seems strange to me, wouldn’t you sit and enjoy dinner as a family, you only have a few more weeks as a family of three. Things are about to change and Fox is going to have a huge adjustment.
I found this strange as well. But for me it's the fact she wasn't eating dinner. I refuse to believe she had already eaten, because she surely wouldn't have been making her own seperate dinner while Kurt waited to make something for him and Fox, just so she could have a bath while they ate.

Also, Kurt's bowl looks like a cereal bowl. He'd been wake surfing all afternoon, he's gonna need more calories than that.

Screenshot_20220115-122230_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Aside from creating the illusion of an easy life of luxury, could Sarah’s hesitancy to honestly speak about gifted items be related to taxes? In the states, there’s all kinds of tax laws about gifts and PR items. Actual gift taxes have fairly high minimum thresholds, but PR taxes start at just $100 or the equivalent. And it counts as an income tax which makes it even more serious and likely to be looked into by the IRS. Does anyone know if it’s similar in Australia? If so, that totally explains them doubling down on the boat being a gift from Sarah to Kurt instead of PR from Malibu to the family. (Also creates an interesting convo about sales tax on Malibu’s end if it was gifted and not sold but they still received “payment” in one form or another.)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Is this chick for real?? A productive day?! Doing what exactly! Sounds like a chill day to me! Also her talking about how before she had Focean she would ride her bike to the coffee shop, get a coffee before working out. Man I wish my life was like that.

I’m not the best at maths but was Focean and Kurt eating dinner at almost 8pm and he still need to have a bath? My favourite part of those stories was when Focean was rubbing his dinner into his belly and neigjter Durt Kardashian or The Sez Dawg™️ recognised that he was mimicking his mother 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
“MY SON” my house, my wedding etc gross

3CE7659F-3914-44C1-8EAB-910E02791A44.png

also… another stretched out shirt because we can’t forget she has collarbones guys

44EB5846-674C-44B2-868B-B0F8DF5728B5.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Ok, I didn't see anyone else post about this but I think we have confirmation that someone in the Sezzy family reads here. In those stories, we saw 🦊 rubbing meat gleefully on his belly. Sarah even commented on it and he continued to do so smiling away at her. Guys...rubbing meat on his belly...meat belly.....ham is a meat...ham belly! So that was his signal to us that he reads here and he loves that we call her ham belly. She did say he was super advanced. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Maybe it's because I don't like long nails but this was just too ick for me. What else is stuck under there?? 🤢🤢🤢
Also can we talk about the consistency of that thing she rubs on? If I wanted to slather coconut oil on myself that's what I'd do 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Interesting that she was tracking bigger for a while and now she's not...girls restricted eating is going to do the same this pregnancy with her baby not thriving and being small leading to intrauterine growth restriction and possible labour complications again.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Everything she does has to be the most dramatic thing in the world... I don't doubt that her labor was hard - but she talks as if there is not a person in the world who could possibly understand how difficult it was.

When my cousin had her first child, she was in the hospital in labor for 16 hours before she eventually had to have an emergency c-section. When she talks about it now she's just basically like, "yeah, that wasn't fun." No dramatics, no "aren't i SO amazing??" Childbirth, for many many woman, is incredibly traumatic. No one is discounting that, but it also doesn't make her better than anyone else.

It's strange to me too about how she used to harp on how important her birth video was for woman to see (because she started the trend of posting birth vlogs guys!!). How is showing yourself freaking out without any reflection after the fact beyond, "this happened to me because i was fitter and better than anyone else so i was in more pain" helpful in any way?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.