Sarah’s Day #44 Limitless stupidity, ebook triggering your ED, Micah’s the name of the baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the Healthcode daily today talking to their semi qualified nutritionist Dee about the female cycle telling their mostly young teenaged listeners there are only 6 days in the female cycle to fall pregnant and how weird sex ed in school is in telling all the boys to always wear a condom 🙄 🤦‍♀️ arghhh they are sooo dumb

Also Sarah literally boasting she got pregnant right away and she made Kurt have sex with her 8 days in a row.
What? The absolute gall of this woman to be out there saying that it’s weird to tell boys to always wear a condom. Does this dumb cow not understand that there is more risks outside of pregnancy?! Like f**k me!! That gets me riled up.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Why does Sarah lowkey look like Beths mum 😅

I'll never get over the size of her veeners either, why she thought that was a good idea will never make sense.
beth is glowing and is standing like a person who’s comfortable within themselves meanwhile our gal sez MUST HAVE A THIGH GAP even in that dress(?) and is lunging her foot almost on top of beths 😖 also what the duck is on her head? is she pretending to be an angel and that’s her halo like what?? i cannot deal with it she looks ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 41
beth is glowing and is standing like a person who’s comfortable within themselves meanwhile our gal sez MUST HAVE A THIGH GAP even in that dress(?) and is lunging her foot almost on top of beths 😖 also what the duck is on her head? is she pretending to be an angel and that’s her halo like what?? i cannot deal with it she looks ridiculous
She looks like a cult leader...which is kind of true😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Probably hallucinating food because she’s starving herself

It was, very shallow. And apparently "Fox was such a difficult baby" with colic, so there's a very good chance that he was swallowing too much air as a result of her shallow latch. But of course, it was nothing to do with Sarah's breastfeeding abilities, it was Fox that was difficult 🙄
Tbf I think didn’t she also say he had reflux? Which makes me even more annoyed that she faked this whole “nuuuuuuborn life is so easy” narrative because from my experience reflux babies are HARD work!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So Beth is quite religious looking at her personal Instagram.
Are we sure it’s not Sarah trying to morph into Beth?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Who was it who literally just said to take an epsom salt bath like a normal person instead of an ocean swim?
hey scummy scuz 👋🏻 While your here reading, can you stop the distraction tit and own up and apologise for your trainwreck, unethical horror story of an ED book? And then get off the internet. 🖕🏻
PS - she is not a normal person so she cant have a normal bath. Hers has calendula flowers in it. Also it sounds like with the almond meal and lemon she’s testing out her next suneeee recipe.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
So her Ham Belly is out on display but where is her Cashew Back?? Where’s that natural curve Sarah?! 🙄
73303E21-A8D0-4C86-8629-B8F55C4544E9.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79
“I have a theory my body is struggling to absorb magnesium” er gorl have u tried drinking more water and stretching?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So she really is trying to fastforward the next 7 weeks to get this child out so we will all stop being mean about her ED toxic e-book!!

I have never seen her try to sell a product less in the years she has been on youtube/insta and a large part of it I am sure was releasing while pregnant and therefore unable to do the moves, but because she can't physically do it, she can't talk about it either as that just produces hate!!

I love how we still very rarely ever see work out with me videos! She could be doing livestream videos working out in real time, but then everyone would see plain as day she has wrong form and not as fit as she claims to be! She needs someone riding her ass to push her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It seems to me that there's been a change in her stans attitudes - there's barely any backlash when someone makes a negative comment or criticism of Sarah, it's almost like they're choosing to ignore any of the criticism. I know there's been a few comments but not nearly to the extent that there used to be.

Reactions: 19
Why does Sarah lowkey look like Beths mum 😅

I'll never get over the size of her veeners either, why she thought that was a good idea will never make sense.
Well done Sez for actually wearing something that fits, even if it is hideous.

I read but now can't find a comment about them getting a Nanny. I really hope they do because it will provide some structure to 🦊 and baby's day. Unfortunately I don't think they will because Sarah is too cheap and would rather treat her children like clingy housemates who have to fit to her schedule and whims.

Now as someone who went through horrendous PPD after my first was born, I can not stand when ppl and especially ppl with a platform - lie about how easy newborns are.
I guess this is influence 101: lie so that your life can look better than other people's; forget your privilege and that you can afford to outsource every job (cooking, cleaning etc.) And just focus on looking after your baby

Reactions: 23
Omg can’t wait to spend the next 2 years hearing about how she was actually in “labour” and having “contractions” for 7 weeks…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
I wonder what 🦊 will say when he is older and understands that his mother, who is meant to protect him, literally sits down in front of the bathtub he is using and films insta stories. IN FRONT OF 1.2 MILLION FOLLOWERS. Not ever appropriate.

I can remember Kurt asking her a few weeks ago to not have him on her stories while he was just wearing a towel (she just laughed it off, classic and focused back on herself, no apology for making him uncomfortable). She clearly has no awareness of boundaries, it's all just 'meMEmemEmEMEmeSARAHme'.

Sarah, maybe just put your phone down, stay with your son and then go back to your posting about things that are only intended to divert attention from your problematic marketing.
You're not special because you get muscle cramps. Ya basic witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Sarah’s Day #45 Markets her intense exercise Ebook to people with eating disorders.

Straight to the point. It’s not flashy and it doesn’t rhyme but I think we’re past that. I think we should be blunt and blatant in what we’re calling her out for. She needs to be held accountable.

The ebook debacle seems like the sort of thing the Shameless girls would cover. Maybe they will once they’re back from holiday?

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Sarah’s Day #45 : Birth plan drama, where is the karma for ED targeter who knows better than docs, even though they saved Fox

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.