Sarah’s Day #43 Content creator? Or master baiter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen a few people suggest the name will be Malachi as the formal long name with “Kai” as the name they use everyday. Fox and Kai…
I think Malakai as well! I remember she named one of her swimsuits that and when she was talking about it she said that it was one of her baby names that she liked and that she still might name one of her kids that. This was ages ago when she made the video about it or could of been on her stories, I’m too lazy to have a look for it though haha

Reactions: 13
I noticed even skye wheatley, who I think is also very problematic and dumb has managed to get her son in a big bed in his own room. He is not much older than Focks. He is also not wearing nappies during the day. This says a lot about how truly lazy and selfish scummy scuz is. Also, surely by Focks age he needs more back support, let alone comfort. A portacot is only a temporary cot when your not at home. 🤦🏼‍♀️
I agree, Skye is no saint… however at least she got help from a sleep expert and transitioned her son (not much older than Fox) into his own big boy bed and toilet trained him… all while having a newborn. Sarah can’t even do that and the second kid isn’t even here yet 😂

Also, I used the same portacot Sarah has over the weekend. My 9 month old baby barely fit in it, I was surprised how small the portacot was compared to others I’ve used in the past. It blows my mind that an almost 3 year old sleeps in that EVERY day. He would be so cramped!

I don’t co-sleep with my own children however I am pro co-sleeping…the LEAST Sarah could do is give Fox a proper mattress at the end of their bed!

Reactions: 20
If that’s true they’re in for another wild ride - What business do 2 white bogans from Cronulla have calling their child an indigenous Hawaiian name? It’s not even as though there’s a strong affinity to the place. They’ve holidayed (sponsored, nachurally) there once. Count it: 1.

Honestly I bet Scummy picks baby names the exact same way she picks names for her fast fashion throwaways - so that is to say, out of her arse, and with little thought or reason behind them. I remember when she did her swimwear she called something Malachi because…and then started pretending to paddle board (?)

If I was Hawaiian I’d be seriously offended, even more so at 2 clueless excuses for parents naming their completely white baby, a random Hawaiian word because it’s AeStHetIc.

Honestly, the other leaked name - Micah - is just as problematic. Kid’s gonna get his God complex quick, inherited from his mother.View attachment 967950
who said Kai was a hawaiian name? Kai means food in Te Reo Maori. it is commonly used here in new zealand.

Reactions: 9
I agree, Skye is no saint… however at least she got help from a sleep expert and transitioned her son (not much older than Fox) into his own big boy bed and toilet trained him… all while having a newborn. Sarah can’t even do that and the second kid isn’t even here yet 😂

Also, I used the same portacot Sarah has over the weekend. My 9 month old baby barely fit in it, I was surprised how small the portacot was compared to others I’ve used in the past. It blows my mind that an almost 3 year old sleeps in that EVERY day. He would be so cramped!

I don’t co-sleep with my own children however I am pro co-sleeping…the LEAST Sarah could do is give Fox a proper mattress at the end of their bed!
Literally… how hard is it to grab the mattress out of his room and chuck it on the floor. You would never catch me letting my son sleep in a portacot every night. So uncomfortable

• Heart
sarahs day IS A BUSINESS
Yep. She constantly changes the narrative to suit her when it is convenient to do so. Sometimes she will say she is just a working mumma, and then others a CEO with "companies" one of which is Sarah's Day.
She would do better if she removed her influencer identity with the "company" entirely. Like Brittney Saunders does (to an extent), however she is too in to herself to do that. Sunnee may have actually worked if every second post wasn't about her and she didn't create an app of only foods she likes to eat, or fitness ebooks of exercises she likes to do. As Fox would say, dumb.

Reactions: 26
Sarah's Day #44 E-Book #3 Limitless is so insidious, everyone now witness to her shameless/senseless richness.
Sarah's Day #44 Skipper Sez with her Malibu on holidays, all criticism you bet she will erase.

Reactions: 9
The first song on her playlist was ‘miracle’

I wouldn't be surprised if she called him ‘miracle’

View attachment 967750
:ROFLMAO:
Off topic, but your post made me wigg out because I thought it was the last post of the page so closed down tattle to then open it again just now and refresh and I was like... How are there no more posts 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her makeup routine 🤣 1, why does a makeup routine involve showing her ham belly?? 2, I HATE the way she says forehead. 3, pick me eyelashes! She can honestly wear any mascara theyre that long. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I’ve seen a few people suggest the name will be Malachi as the formal long name with “Kai” as the name they use everyday. Fox and Kai…
I feel like it will be too common for her, I live in a pretty bogan area at the moment and it’s filled to the brim with Malachis spelt various awful ways.

• Haha
Guys we have unseen footage of Sarah doing crack! legit posted in plain sight on the health code instagram! I still don't believe it was pure crack... but the camera work can make it seem that way.

*Note: Crack =Refined Sugar in the Scuz dictionary

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guys we have unseen footage of Sarah doing crack! legit posted in plain sight on the health code instagram! I still don't believe it was pure crack... but the camera work can make it seem that way.

*Note: Crack =Refined Sugar in the Scuz dictionary
Funny how she sprinkled sugar on her cucumber while the rest of the team added spoonfuls on top of theirs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Please for the love of Christ wear your shirts properly! My face when Sarah wears her shirts off shoulder that aren’t meant to be off shoulder 🤢

A09B9F0E-13CC-4176-9F39-0C4EC0202450.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she STILL saying her bump is the same size now as she was full term in her first pregnancy??? She just had an appointment that confirmed her fundal height is measuring right. on. track. Make it make sense plz, I can't understand her disordered brain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.