Sarah’s Day #43 Content creator? Or master baiter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think that superstar, recipe inventing, app owning boss babe would be able to whip up a batch of VeGaN salsa with her eyes closed. But naaaah, her is some coles home brand 😅
Screenshot_20220106-181308_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Sarah’s Day #44 Targets people with ED to sell ebook #3

Sarah’s Day #44 ED trigger warning for Sweat it Limitless

Sarah’s Day #44 Wake up and smell the scam, content is all undisclosed ads

Sarah’s Day #44 Unqualified to provide advice on exercise, nutrition or health
I vote the first one

Sarah's day #44 Targets people with ED to sell ebook #3

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Also, very petty but god I hate the way she stirs food to make it look “appealing”. There’s something about it that is just so off putting and repulsive. The way she slightly stirs the salad on her story instead of just tossing it properly. I thought we were almost in for another classic Sezzy running the spoon through her slop (the dressing) to show us how cReAmY it is 🙄🙄🙄🤢

What a bleeping idiot too “do I put the dressing on now or when the guests arrive??” yeah sure if you want the salad to be soggy af go ahead and put the dressing on now. She has a bleeping COOKING APP and yet she thinks adding dressing to the salad hours in advance is a good idea?

🤢🤢🤢 the stirring of the food I CANNOT. It’s as bad as the hand gestures or hANd gestures as she would say in that terrible bogan accent where every A comes out sounding sharp and capitalised. “I’ve put the hAm in the pAn” ugh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
They now have a play couch in Fox's supposed new bedroom. So that's a drumkit and a play couch. Surely this isn't actually going to be his bedroom? He must either be staying in their room or going back to his old one and they're just bullshitting about his "big boy room" for the 'gram.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Also, very petty but god I hate the way she stirs food to make it look “appealing”. There’s something about it that is just so off putting and repulsive. The way she slightly stirs the salad on her story instead of just tossing it properly. I thought we were almost in for another classic Sezzy running the spoon through her slop (the dressing) to show us how cReAmY it is 🙄🙄🙄🤢

What a bleeping idiot too “do I put the dressing on now or when the guests arrive??” yeah sure if you want the salad to be soggy af go ahead and put the dressing on now. She has a bleeping COOKING APP and yet she thinks adding dressing to the salad hours in advance is a good idea?

🤢🤢🤢 the stirring of the food I CANNOT. It’s as bad as the hand gestures or hANd gestures as she would say in that terrible bogan accent where every A comes out sounding sharp and capitalised. “I’ve put the hAm in the pAn” ugh.
Omg I have always been so repulsed by the way she cooks, and will like lick the spoon then put it back in the jar/container of food (like she’ll have a spoon of peanut butter then put the dirty spoon back in the jar for seconds), and will like use her dirty fingers to touch it and stuff (same with Fox).

She does it all the time in her vlogs and a few times has even mentioned like “if you eat at my house just know my germs are everywhere”. Or like she films her making a big meal to take to someone’s house and she’s just double dipping while tasting it the whole time. Or she’d have a dirty spoon and then lick it “clean” to use the spoon out something else

I’m not a germaphobe in the slightest but it’s just common manners/courtesy not to do that

• Sick
Reactions: 43
watching one of elsas wholesome lifes recent vlogs and she sits down and reads a book with her son (younger than 🦊) and it made me realise in sarahs "wholesome family vlogs" or even on her stories, we have never seen her sit down and read a book with him!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
The flower behind her hair is cringey 🤦‍♀️ Is it even a real flower
Fox Ocean Garden picked it for her!

Didn't you hear? He's superrr into landscaping right now. Every morning he goes to the garage, gets the ladder and clippers and picks her out the most beautiful frangipani on the tree! I know what you're thinking, "how does a 2.5 year old even do that?", well he's just super advanced for his age. He doesn't watch TV or play with basic normal kids toys, all he wants to do is garden! He's doing the hedge next weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Omg I have always been so repulsed by the way she cooks, and will like lick the spoon then put it back in the jar/container of food (like she’ll have a spoon of peanut butter then put the dirty spoon back in the jar for seconds), and will like use her dirty fingers to touch it and stuff (same with Fox).

She does it all the time in her vlogs and a few times has even mentioned like “if you eat at my house just know my germs are everywhere”. Or like she films her making a big meal to take to someone’s house and she’s just double dipping while tasting it the whole time. Or she’d have a dirty spoon and then lick it “clean” to use the spoon out something else

I’m not a germaphobe in the slightest but it’s just common manners/courtesy not to do that
Like that Sunee reel today where she used her hands for the sugar and said it was fine because she was the last one to do it.
But what if someone wanted to *gasp* use the rest of that fresh bag of sugar? Or must it be thrown away because it’s not sugar free sugar? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is she still letting Fox nap? He’s nearly 3! Poor kid is in such a bad routine he’s up till all hours, shattered & therefore napping and then up late again. They need to drop the nap so he’s actually tired at 7pm like most kids his age. I feel so bad for him in that travel cot, why’s nobody in their family saying anything. There’s nothing wrong with him being in their room, but at least give the kid some comfort!!
So they can have 2 Fox free hours in the middle of the day to get stuff done! His nap is useful for them so they want to keep it. But then are surprised when he doesn't go to sleep early, they're idiots really

Reactions: 23
Personally I think his sleep issues stem from a lack of proper bedtime routine (hyping him up at bedtime or overstimulation does not help, guys), his late wake up times (she has shown them in bed around 8-9am many times during this pregnancy), and then him napping late during the afternoon as a result of these two things, rather than still napping at almost 3 (which is perfectly fine at his age if he needs it).
I think it was just something she encouraged during her first trimester. If he went to bed late, he woke up later, and she could sleep longer.
Now it’s coming back to bite her.

Reactions: 27
Why does she think her salads are groundbreaking?!? They are basic AF!!
Start with greens of choice, add a carb (sweet potato), other standard salad ingredients (onion, cucumber), add a grain (quinoa), then top with preferred dressing (her no doubt bland concoction)….ooh I forgot about the toasted salted sunflower seeds, ah that must be what sets it apart from a normal non foodies salad 😜
Don’t even get me started on the “it’s vegan” bullshit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I thought we were almost in for another classic Sezzy running the spoon through her slop (the dressing) to show us how cReAmY it is 🙄🙄🙄🤢
Ewwwwwwww yes I HATE this too! That slow, seductive drag of the spoon she does back and forth over the top layer of her smoothie bowls 🤢🤢🤢🤢. It literally makes me gag.
And while I’m at it, the way she exaggerates “It’s Sur Ghewd” physically hurts me

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Fox Ocean Garden picked it for her!

Didn't you hear? He's superrr into landscaping right now. Every morning he goes to the garage, gets the ladder and clippers and picks her out the most beautiful frangipani on the tree! I know what you're thinking, "how does a 2.5 year old even do that?", well he's just super advanced for his age. He doesn't watch TV or play with basic normal kids toys, all he wants to do is garden! He's doing the hedge next weekend!
Can confirm, he’s actually my gardener

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Personally I think his sleep issues stem from a lack of proper bedtime routine (hyping him up at bedtime or overstimulation does not help, guys), his late wake up times (she has shown them in bed around 8-9am many times during this pregnancy), and then him napping late during the afternoon as a result of these two things, rather than still napping at almost 3 (which is perfectly fine at his age if he needs it).
I think it was just something she encouraged during her first trimester. If he went to bed late, he woke up later, and she could sleep longer.
Now it’s coming back to bite her.
Agreed.

Bright lights on everywhere too. They need some lamps or dimmer lighting to help with setting circadian rhythms in all areas of the house.

Reactions: 21
Sarahs Day #44 ebook 3 preys on ED vulnerability, choosing money over accountability.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why is she still letting Fox nap? He’s nearly 3! Poor kid is in such a bad routine he’s up till all hours, shattered & therefore napping and then up late again. They need to drop the nap so he’s actually tired at 7pm like most kids his age. I feel so bad for him in that travel cot, why’s nobody in their family saying anything. There’s nothing wrong with him being in their room, but at least give the kid some comfort!!
All kids are different. It might not be the nap, but the timing of the nap. If she’s putting him down for one in the afternoon then of course he won’t be ready for bed in the early evening. Not to mention he would probably thrive with a consistent bed time routine instead of loud music and dancing and being silly late at night.

Reactions: 16
I see sunee has a new competition - I took a break over Xmas etc but did she ever announce the winner for the other one..?

Reactions: 2
Also use some bloody salad servers or a spoon to mix the salad? Why the tiny fork? Influencers using the wrong utensils to cook drives me insane - especially when they call themselves foodies. So petty of me but it’s so annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.