Sarah’s Day #43 Content creator? Or master baiter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please for the love of Christ wear your shirts properly! My face when Sarah wears her shirts off shoulder that aren’t meant to be off shoulder 🤢

View attachment 968229
Oh god, her face looks like an actual sex doll - plastic, unmoving, and the overblown lips.
I can’t 😂😂😂
There’s your next seekret projektd Sez. How bougie 🤑

Edit: couldn’t resist. Updated my profile pic to Sezzy Sexbot, first edition 💁‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Showing us her "only 2 ingredients" oat milk.
But surely she doesn't give a tit about the big letters above. Fox is 3 and he doesn't have regular milk. She assumes he's lactose intolerant because Kurt is. witch is doing so much harm to her little family because of her disordered head.
Unless medically prescribed, a two year old doesn't need to consume dairy milk (or formula or plant based milk) in their diet though. A well balanced diet is all that's needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Unless medically prescribed, a two year old doesn't need to consume dairy milk (or formula or plant based milk) in their diet though. A well balanced diet is all that's needed.
He’s not eating a well balanced diet though ☹

Reactions: 28
She only said she was measuring on track for 30 weeks like a day ago? And she’s already lying saying she looks full term today? She has such a problem with lying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She only said she was measuring on track for 30 weeks like a day ago? And she’s already lying saying she looks full term today? She has such a problem with lying 😂
i think she had this baby before marriage. thats why the wedding was gross and rushed. HER CAKE LOOKED LIKE VOMIT lmao

Reactions: 6
Why is she still letting Fox nap? He’s nearly 3! Poor kid is in such a bad routine he’s up till all hours, shattered & therefore napping and then up late again. They need to drop the nap so he’s actually tired at 7pm like most kids his age. I feel so bad for him in that travel cot, why’s nobody in their family saying anything. There’s nothing wrong with him being in their room, but at least give the kid some comfort!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Why is she still letting Fox nap? He’s nearly 3! Poor kid is in such a bad routine he’s up till all hours, shattered & therefore napping and then up late again. They need to drop the nap so he’s actually tired at 7pm like most kids his age. I feel so bad for him in that travel cot, why’s nobody in their family saying anything. There’s nothing wrong with him being in their room, but at least give the kid some comfort!!
Her family suck like / no one is standing up for what’s right for him.

Reactions: 11
who said Kai was a hawaiian name? Kai means food in Te Reo Maori. it is commonly used here in new zealand.
Kai is a Hawaiian name for Sea. But Kai is has ties to many cultures.

Fun fact, Trump’s granddaughter is called Kai…. 🙃🙂🙃🙂

Another fun fact I worked in a school with a Malachi (his spelling was more fucked than that) and he was super neglected by his parents that he was still shitting himself in kindergarten, always under his finger nails, always on the toilet walls.

Please toilet train your kids scummy. And if you don’t cut Fox’s hair now and get him used to hair cuts be prepared for the fact when he goes to pre school or school, he will 100% get nits.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Kai is a Hawaiian name for Sea. But Kai is has ties to many cultures.
I think the name was supposed to be Malachi or Malakai, but after they found out that something might be wrong with the baby they even said they had to find more suitable name. So now the name is Micah. And since Fox has Ocean, Hawaiian name for sea would be something they would choose. So my guess is Micah Kai Tilse.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If it hasn’t been posted yet here’s all the current comments with concern for her reel. She has not deleted them yet I think because there’s such a huge amount of them she can’t now.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Am catching up but had a thought re the possible Malachi/Malakai or Micah names. It seems like they've become more serious about Christianity* since having Fox and naming him. So it sort of makes sense to me that they're going for a biblical name for this one. Especially a biblical name that they can give the nickname 'Kai' which fits the short name style of Fox.

*well, their own version of Christianity.

Reactions: 13
Just popped on here to say “f*ck, she looks like tit” she is haggard… looks like she has been crying for hours 😅
Crying and not sleeping because of how horrendous her Ebook launch went and how many more people are openly talking about her antics.

This ebook launch fiasco reminds me of her braids incident. It has stirred up attention from people all over the internet. People are actively making videos about her and her toxicity.

If that doesn't rob her of sleep or make her cry she is even more messed up then we think. And THAT'S saying something

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sarah saved the boat story with Fox saying the babies name in her pregnancy highlights.

I had a look being curious how her bump has been growing because it always looks so different and does not look like it’s „massive“ like she keeps reiterating how big he is.

Reactions: 7
Am catching up but had a thought re the possible Malachi/Malakai or Micah names. It seems like they've become more serious about Christianity* since having Fox and naming him. So it sort of makes sense to me that they're going for a biblical name for this one. Especially a biblical name that they can give the nickname 'Kai' which fits the short name style of Fox.

*well, their own version of Christianity.
She is 100% no Christian

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s posting HEAPS of 🦊 content today and the last few days to distract people and play innocent about that tit show of a promo real that tries to sell an intense 8 week exercise ebook to people with eating disorders. duck what the new kids name is. She’s vile and so unethical it’s unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
bleeping hell sarah we know u read here so how bout paying attention to the advice we give u. u even acknowledge that your comment “women are faster in the kitchen” is stereotypical so maybe don’t say it! also how much of a pick me are you, stop hyping yourself up, it’s getting old 😖

btw sarah ever heard of marco pierre white or gordan ramsey ? oh wait no coz if you’d acknowledge actual chefs you’d out yourself as a terrible cook who doesn’t understand flavour

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Tired of reading guessing baby names.. just like how we went through guessing the gender. Let’s not move on from her problematic behaviour !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.