Sarah’s Day #43 Content creator? Or master baiter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ll probably make up some excuse that having a boat was too much work with a newborn and they had to get rid of it or sell it once their lease is up with Malibu.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
They’ll probably make up some excuse that having a boat was too much work with a newborn and they had to get rid of it or sell it once their lease is up with Malibu.
If we were to send messages to Malibu re our disappointment in them associating with Sezzzie and Kurt, with solid arguments as to why, the lease may be up sooner rather than later! I did this with another company they were associated with and had the most eye-opening conversations with the PR person over a couple of weeks, found out some interesting stuff (such as, the company would only work with Kurt, on the proviso that Sezzzie would not be mentioned or involved in any way, as the company didn't like what she stood for or how she portrayed herself), and now the company won't work with Kurt either. There was supposed to be a final promo just before Christmas, but that didn't even eventuate. Many companies are obviously very open to discussion and feedback from people...the more negative feedback they get, the less brands will want to work with the Tilse's. The only ones that would be difficult to budge would be those associated with their church...there seems to be a bit of nepotism going on there.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
👋
Popping in with some tea but quite out of the loop as I've happily left Scuzz behind. There's a good chance none of this info is new to you guys but some of it was new to me.

Some of you who've been around from the GG days will remember that some people linked to her would leak her behind-the-scenes antics (like her sponsorship rates, her private reaction to braid-gate, and her Loving Earth fall out). Well, I've been told the following recently:

- She has yet another ebook prodjekt in the works (total of 3 in the works, although 1 may only come out early next year). She also wants another event money-grab but there's no clear idea formulated yet.
- There is another WF collab coming in the first quarter of this year.
- She's not only unvaxxed, but they as a family think this is all an over-blown reaction to a simple flu. Safe to say that we've known that all along.
- Her employees have to sign confidentiality agreements, which is why Tanika hasn't said a word publicly about her time with scuzz (amusing since we've had so much intel leaked over the years anyway. Presumably she's made the recent contracts more limiting as we're getting fewer people posting leaks now).
- One more of her team is planning to quit asap and is just trying to get another gig lined up first. #run #befree 🤣
- The boat is on lease as part of a promotional agreement. I don't know what this is about but hope that this makes sense to you.
- Her parents heavily implied she's their favourite at a gathering, which has pissed off her sisters. Hmmm, I don't know if I buy this one myself. They always seemed to support all 3 girls equally, imo. 🤷‍♀️
- Tahlia is really being crushed by Scuz- as in, her sense of self-worth is really dwindling and it's because scuz is really passive-aggressive with her and undermines everything she does.

Disclaimer: I'm taking all this intel with a massive pinch of salt. It's mostly stuff anyone could make an educated guess on, so I'm wary.
There are several posters on here who are linked to scuz- they live nearby, know friends of hers, and some even know her family directly, iirc. If any of you are still active on the thread, please feel free to confirm, correct or debunk any of this information (please and thank you). Unlike the GG days when I was directly connected to her team and they themselves posted leaks, I can no longer be sure that anything I hear about her is accurate since I've distanced myself from this whole toxic mess and the people associated. At best this is all correct, at worst it's gossip fodder that has come about because she has pissed off someone in her circle and they want to get their own back.

Hope you're all staying safe out there! :)

ETA: AMAZING thread title guys! Possibly the best yet!(y) 🤣
Aww I am super late to this party but I just wanted to say that your voice was one of many that really resonated with me when I first started lurking here. You were always fair, understanding and supportive to the crew here. You also had an amazing knack of cutting to the core of Sarah's toxic mess and illuminating the destructive truth behind her actions. Thank you and I hope the best for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Wait, you can't even keep the damn workout guide when you're done??? What the heck
I recently bought one (not from her obvs) which came with a downloadable pdf, recipes, tons of pictures and a whole IG account solely dedicated to videos of the "author"(?) working out so you actually do it right.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Just waiting for her to pop out another reputation saver, I mean child. It really is too perfect that Sez realizes that having a baby is basically a shield against taking any feedback or criticism. No one can cancel a ~mother~! She's just a mUm doing her best!!!!!! Woof. So disgusted with her use of Fox on her platform as well. Look at everyone, including us. We can't help but say how cute he is and how he contributes to her content. It's all going according to design. I mean, remember how obsessed she was when she realized he was also blonde haired and blue eyed? It's crazy how she even infused her IG and YT aesthetic into her wishes for her children. She's soulless.

Sidenote in regards to the whole "she's the family favorite" -- back when I was on GG I believe, I discussed a very popular tenet of evangelical Christianity (US that is). It is called the prosperity doctrine and basically it's the principle that if you make a lot of money, that is God's way of shining on you and giving his approval, ie rewarding you in life for being a believer and follower of God. So, if their church leans towards US evangelical Christianity, then it would make sense that they would buy into Sarah being blessed and rewarded by God in the form of money. That's just my two cents! I can definitely see how her family would lean in that direction after being part of Sarah's YouTube journey etc. she is basically worshipped by millions of women and teens and would definitely mirror the culture of that type of church. The "just" and "righteous" would of course be rewarded with wealth, and look at all these girls she's "helping"!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Sidenote in regards to the whole "she's the family favorite" -- back when I was on GG I believe, I discussed a very popular tenet of evangelical Christianity (US that is). It is called the prosperity doctrine and basically it's the principle that if you make a lot of money, that is God's way of shining on you and giving his approval, ie rewarding you in life for being a believer and follower of God. So, if their church leans towards US evangelical Christianity, then it would make sense that they would buy into Sarah being blessed and rewarded by God in the form of money. That's just my two cents! I can definitely see how her family would lean in that direction after being part of Sarah's YouTube journey etc. she is basically worshipped by millions of women and teens and would definitely mirror the culture of that type of church. The "just" and "righteous" would of course be rewarded with wealth, and look at all these girls she's "helping"!!!
Ahhh well that explains my rewarding but low paying occupation working with young people and their families. Guess I should have went to church and had more chats with god. :rolleyes:
Definitely not being snarky with you, sorry if it came across that way. I just loath this way of thinking.

Reactions: 15
If we were to send messages to Malibu re our disappointment in them associating with Sezzzie and Kurt, with solid arguments as to why, the lease may be up sooner rather than later! I did this with another company they were associated with and had the most eye-opening conversations with the PR person over a couple of weeks, found out some interesting stuff (such as, the company would only work with Kurt, on the proviso that Sezzzie would not be mentioned or involved in any way, as the company didn't like what she stood for or how she portrayed herself), and now the company won't work with Kurt either. There was supposed to be a final promo just before Christmas, but that didn't even eventuate. Many companies are obviously very open to discussion and feedback from people...the more negative feedback they get, the less brands will want to work with the Tilse's. The only ones that would be difficult to budge would be those associated with their church...there seems to be a bit of nepotism going on there.
You can't leave us thirsty like that!! We need the tea!!! Who was the brand?

Seriously though, Malibu were happily deleting and blocking people commenting that no one was wearing lifejackets (including Fox) that time so they're cut from the same cloth unfortunately. They won't drop them anytime soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Love they didn't want Sez involved!

Who was it?? I can't remember who else Kurt has worked with except Adobe (where she was in adverts), Amazon and Digi direct

Wait, you can't even keep the damn workout guide when you're done??? What the heck
I recently bought one (not from her obvs) which came with a downloadable pdf, recipes, tons of pictures and a whole IG account solely dedicated to videos of the "author"(?) working out so you actually do it right.
Wait what?? It's not a pdf? You have to do the 8 weeks as soon as you buy it? That's awful what if you get sick or something and it disappears.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Ahhh well that explains my rewarding but low paying occupation working with young people and their families. Guess I should have went to church and had more chats with god. :rolleyes:
Definitely not being snarky with you, sorry if it came across that way. I just loath this way of thinking.
Ugh no, I completely agree! It's whackadoo victim blaming ultimately. "Yeah, sorry you're obviously not praying hard enough to overcome societal and systemic obstacles to acquiring wealth, poor people!" But also it's just laughable because "charity" is meant to be a huge part of evangelical Christianity as well but it's a complete contradiction to the beliefs of the prosperity doctrine.

Reactions: 13
Love they didn't want Sez involved!

Who was it?? I can't remember who else Kurt has worked with except Adobe (where she was in adverts), Amazon and Digi direct
I'm trying to think of other brands he worked with - True Protein and LG. I remember him showing off a TV a while back.

Reactions: 8
Wait what?? It's not a pdf? You have to do the 8 weeks as soon as you buy it? That's awful what if you get sick or something and it disappears.
I don’t think this is the case. Someone asked on Sarah’s reel if they CAN keep the ebook or it expires after a certain time. I’ve reported the reel so I can’t go back through the comments but maybe someone else can and find out Sarah’s response. I really don’t think this is a limited time type of ebook since it seems to be a PDF download like her previous ebooks.

Speaking of contacting companies that work with Sugar Mumma Sez™️ I contacted GHD a while back asking them if they knew about Sarah’s homophobic past since they claim to support the LGBTQ community and they gave me a generic response. I was furious to see her doing ads for them again so I messaged them again and they’ve ignored me

So this is ok but when a white person says all black people or Chinese people look the sa,e is racism.. ok XD
Yes because this is not racist. I’m white and the guys in that photo DO all look the same

Reactions: 21
What’s interesting about this, is that the reason Sarah thought there was nothing questionable about marketing directly to vulnerable people and fuelling diet culture, is because she’s been doing it from the beginning and succeeding, BUT the world has changed and evolved since then, and she hasn’t.

Our society finally started to realise the exploitation of women’s insecurities to turn a profit is no longer acceptable (sadly many exceptions still exist). But Sez has never committed to self growth or expanding her views and values, so she’s stuck in the early 2000s while the rest of the world has moved on.

Let’s hope this finally signals the end of Scuzzy’s influence in the health industry

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Whats most frustrating is, sarah was much less problematic and toxic and more enjoyable to watch before she had fox, like when i use to watch her pre baby, yes she still had eating issues but her and kurt were goofy and had fun and she was easy going and was much more transparent.

Shes literally created her own downfall!

She got too tied up in the money and fame now shes turned f;ing crazy

Reactions: 35
I’m really sorry because this has probably been asked 20 times but this thread moves too fast for me 😅 does anyone know where I can read up on Sarah baiting a miscarriage, or saying that her baby has a disability? I saw both mentioned here but can’t find
Thanks a million

Reactions: 3
You can't leave us thirsty like that!! We need the tea!!! Who was the brand?

Seriously though, Malibu were happily deleting and blocking people commenting that no one was wearing lifejackets (including Fox) that time so they're cut from the same cloth unfortunately. They won't drop them anytime soon.
Because I was treated so respectfully by this company, I really don't want to name them. But the company did gift Kurt a major appliance as well as another not so major, just before Christmas. And following is the quote from one of the many messages I received from the company:
Apologies for the late reply - not the best few days, combined with the pre Xmas leave rush.
Firstly I'm so glad to hear you have open and honest discussions. Education in that respect is key, considering how impressionable many in the influencer space are, and the lifestyle many try to sell in - which is oftentimes broadly removed from reality.

To give you a little more insight, the team who provide these influencers, including a number of older female [company name] members, had their sights firmly set on Sarah for this particular program. Upon the same review of her pages, it was deemed by my team that she fell far short of the standards we expect and her content was not suitable for the brand.

That is actually how we ended up with Kurt - on the proviso, as you may have noticed - that Sarah is not mentioned nor featured in any of his posts relating to branded content. Males in the space are harder to find with target interests and engagement etc.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Because I was treated so respectfully by this company, I really don't want to name them. But the company did gift Kurt a major appliance as well as another not so major, just before Christmas. And following is the quote from one of the many messages I received from the company:
Apologies for the late reply - not the best few days, combined with the pre Xmas leave rush.
Firstly I'm so glad to hear you have open and honest discussions. Education in that respect is key, considering how impressionable many in the influencer space are, and the lifestyle many try to sell in - which is oftentimes broadly removed from reality.

To give you a little more insight, the team who provide these influencers, including a number of older female [company name] members, had their sights firmly set on Sarah for this particular program. Upon the same review of her pages, it was deemed by my team that she fell far short of the standards we expect and her content was not suitable for the brand.

That is actually how we ended up with Kurt - on the proviso, as you may have noticed - that Sarah is not mentioned nor featured in any of his posts relating to branded content. Males in the space are harder to find with target interests and engagement etc.
LG, right?
They gifted that huge tv that Sarah ‘didn’t even know about’. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Not sure if someone's already commented I haven't caught up but from memory with her old ebooks you get a downloadable link in the email which expires. So if you don't download it straight away it'll expire and you won't be able to download. I've never bought an ebook from her but I remember this being an issue and being talked about on GG (or maybe once we'd move to tattle?)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.