Sarahs Day #40 she’s antivax, but has no problem getting botox and filler to the max

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you guys think is it going to be an eBook or an actual book? I remember her saying she didn’t wanted to do physical book because a) she wanted to keep adding recipes and b) she didn’t wanted to deal with shipping and the associated costs.

I can’t imagine that she is investing in self publishing nor would she have a publisher.
But do people want an eBook? It’s just like the app like I don’t see the difference and the cost will be probably similar.
I remember people commenting they were looking forward to have a physical pretty book made by her that they can flip through and keep in their kitchen shelf.

2A90056C-CA98-415F-8EF9-1730BC89F9CB.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Queen Kate is having (what looks like) NORMAL waffles so OFC the Sez has to have green healthy waffles!!!! Because waffles have to be healthy guys!!!!! Full of misery and sadness!!!
Ps everyone else needs to enjoy this screen grab that startled me as I was skipping through her stories

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Queen Kate is having (what looks like) NORMAL waffles so OFC the Sez has to have green healthy waffles!!!! Because waffles have to be healthy guys!!!!! Full of misery and sadness!!!
Ps everyone else needs to enjoy this screen grab that startled me as I was skipping through her stories
Is that the "come hither" look she gives Durt when she's in MILF mode? *shudder*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Stand by for moaning stories of how she's feeling so bloated, gross and huuuuge tomorrow morning.
[/QUOTE]

Its ok. They didnt go anywhere near her mouth. She just held them pretending she was eating them.

As a vegan myself, I always find it strange when people like her make a point of eating some things that are vegan but they arae not vegan. Why does he need to eat vegan marshmallows when he eats meat anyway? Just give him normal ones! Weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Who wants to bet those green waffles are just the green pancakes she made the other day, except cooked in a waffle iron. REVOLUTIONARY!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Maybe this “friend” is who’s been giving Sezzy top up on her Botox whole preggers/unvaxxed
If memory serves she goes to someone named Tracey?

Edit: never mind I’ve caught up lol.

Maybe she stopped going to her. I swore she went to someone named Tracey before.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is that the "come hither" look she gives Durt when she's in MILF mode? *shudder*
“Kurt! Come hither! It’s time for our once month transaction intercourse! Quickly! The egg is being released! We must secure the next money bag baby!”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The irony that she’ll give Focks vegan marshmallows (I.e containing no gelatin) but will spend idk $30 on a tub of bone broth mayonnaise or bone broth collagen stock that she would feed him (which surprise surprise the key “healing” ingredient in these scams health halo products is gelatin!) is absolutely lost on her. I even had to change the saying because she’s a dimwit who genuinely wouldn’t realise the juxtaposition of her lifestyle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
GREEN WAFFLES
NO FOOD IS SAFE FROM THE DISASTER THAT IS SUNEE 🤢
View attachment 872514
Fox's hands, it's as though he is exclaiming, "what the actual f is this"?

lol that whole concept of being ‘saved’ by a relationship (be it as a male or female) is so toxic, and screams manipulative relationship.

It breeds the kind of power imbalance that, well, we see in Scum and Durt’s relationship - her constantly lording everything over his head, him getting sicker and sicker, carrying the full burden of actual parenting, everything is a transaction, nothing is authentic or pure. There’s a reason the media always calls him her boyfriend - because that’s what it looks like: a cashed up bogan who is wooing/bribing a dolt with money to be with her😂

But hey, at least he got his ‘skinny’ wife. I’m sure he still has to strip and raw dog (in front of Focks, NaChUrALlY) on demand, when Scummy decided she needed a new #sponspawn.

And with all the drugs in her (and his) OrGaNiC face, sounds like he also kinda got to live that dream too, only you’re not the dealer, Durt. You’re very much the pawn. Addicted to the cashed up (love that my phone wanted to autocorrect that to ‘cashew’) bogan life that only fast fashion sponsorship can bring.

Welp, enjoy the hand outs from your keeper, Durt! Funny how with all this opportunity you still look more and more like actual death with each passing day.

Also, sorry not sorry for double-pronged post, but, wtf is this?
View attachment 870341

Looks like a surefire way to roll an ankle.

Who would recommend this as an appropriate exercise for pregnancy? (Spoiler, someone with zero qualifications, insight and sense). It’s a weighted, forward tilted, wide straddled position, with some unstable weight bearing ankle movements thrown in for good measure 🤦🏼‍♀️

She doesn’t have 2 brain cells to rub together at this point. And it shows, really badly.
It's comforting to see she still maintains the centaur pose when exercising.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I had no idea Ness had this beautiful business. Have Sarah or Kurt ever mentioned it? Of course Katie has because she is a gorgeous person, but I assume Sarah and Kurt don’t really care to help unless they get something out of it. A mention would help Ness immensely
i don’t think it is her business. There is a review on the shop’s page left by ness.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i don’t think it is her business. There is a review on the shop’s page left by ness.
Oh, Ness bought the present for Tasmyn. Never mind me 😂 duck I need a nap.
I am sure Sarah wouldn’t help her out with a mention if it was Ness’ business anyway, but fine, just this once I’ll own my mistake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh, Ness bought the present for Tasmyn. Never mind me 😂 duck I need a nap.
I am sure Sarah wouldn’t help her out with a mention if it was Ness’ business anyway, but fine, just this once I’ll own my mistake 😂
Actually, thank you for drawing my attention to this night light. I just bought one for my daughter 🤣🤣🙊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.