Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another grandma here, 44🇦🇺

I don’t think they have had the covid vaccine but for those saying they think she has....

Imagine vaccinating yourself because you want to be able to go on picnics with your friends and get your hair done, but not vaccinating your young child against infectious diseases🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
It's been a real joy reading all the new members' posts (there's so many of you! Welcome!) and learning how you found your way here. Several people said they discovered us by searching "Sarah's Day problematic". I know it's way early, but I think it would be great to incorporate that phrase in the next thread title. Something like:

Sarah's Day #38 Disordered, Dishonest and Over-Dramatic, Sarah's Day is Problematic

• Heart
Reactions: 122
The fact that she didn't post about the picnic or getting organised for one shows she isn't vaxxed. 100% she would normally use this opportunity of a picnic to plug a sunee recipe, a white fox outfit and her amazing 'domestic princess' picnic preparation skills. It just bugs me so much that she's either completely disregarding the rules or enjoying the freedoms we have for vaxxed people without acknowledging whether she is or isn't.

Reactions: 64
It's been a real joy reading all the new members' posts (there's so many of you! Welcome!) and learning how you found your way here. Several people said they discovered us by searching "Sarah's Day problematic". I know it's way early, but I think it would be great to incorporate that phrase in the next thread title. Something like:

Sarah's Day #38 Disordered, Dishonest and Over-Dramatic, Sarah's Day is Problematic
yep, that was how I found this group and the reddit thread - I searched “Sarah’s day problematic”…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I found the old guru gossip thread by searching “I don’t like Sarah’s day”. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
View attachment 802612View attachment 802615
She bleeping loves herself but also this just is lazy posting the same picture within 5 minutes... Your skin is also makeup sis.

View attachment 802614
I also DONT WANT tips to balance a healthy work and play lifestyle from someone WHO WORKS 2 HALF DAYS A WEEK. Honestly who does she think she is 🙄
Also hella lazy of her to not think this thru, because she posts these foundation laden pictures on the same day that she posts these stories where she looks superbly unwell, and I'm supposed to believe she got that skin by eating naChuRaLLy???
IMG_3502.jpg

Petition to set up a lost and found account for her eyebrows. She seems to keep losing them and finding them and losing them again. Seriously tho, where are her damned eyebrows?? They're literally falling off.

I also DONT WANT tips to balance a healthy work and play lifestyle from someone WHO WORKS 2 HALF DAYS A WEEK.
Also someone who just admitted a few stories after these that's she's had terrible balance lately. Seriously, it's like her head is just not even in her own brand game lately.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The Sutherland Shire LGA is 94% vaxxed so she would be one of the very few who aren’t vaxxed if she isn’t. But I’m sure she has ‘done her research’ so won’t be getting vaccinated.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ugh 😑 just watched her stories. Her sit down chat is probably going to be so vague that it’s just baiting again.
But I must be a ‘HaTeR’ cos her Stans will understand.

who else just thinks she’s cornered herself with this crisis and is trying to get out of being found out for either inventing a drama, or completely blowing a drama out of proportion?

Maybe she had completely normal spotting for a few days In her early pregnancy, and instead of riding it out like lots of people do and anxiously awaiting that 12 week scan, it was EXtrA dramatic for her because of PCoS or something 🤔 or just not being able to bring Kurt to a scan because of Covid and there being a small chance of abnormalities in herNIPT. Which for anyone else I’d have sympathy, but obviously everything is now fine and she just wanted attention

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sis really posted a photo of her hair looking like this then proceeded to say “I’m going to film a hair tutorial…” . Honey I want nothing to do with whatever you do with that hair. She’ll literally try and get views/ money of ANYTHING
OMG yes, I spat my coffee out to keep from choking when she said the middle part and high bun was a K Jenner trend from tiktok, but then proceeded to say she's going to do a tutorial, right after showing us how utterly tit her hair is!!

Sis, you have no hair. And if KJenner has already done this, why would anyone care how you do it?!

Geez, talk about being totally disconnected from reality. She has NO brains left. Theyve turned to water like those smoothies she cooks up in her blender.

Her sit down chat is probably going to be so vague that it’s just baiting again.
But I must be a ‘HaTeR’ cos her Stans will understand.
it is 100% going to be an underwhelming anti climax, and she knows it's going to get her flak, so she's garnering sympathy in advance and priming her stans to come protect her when the haters have a field day.

"If you follow me for the right reasons, you'll underatand"

WOW. Prepare to be underwhelmed, triggered and very angry, very, very soon.

Screenshot 2021-10-10 at 10.10.30.png

The gift that keeps giving, today. How yOuthFuL and dJeqwWwEy you look, Sis!

I feel like we could also start another game where we post pictures of her that belie and defy the picture perfect image she portrays, and take a stab at what age she actually looks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Drama was that she had to get vaccinated 100% and doctors were mean and told her she can't heal herself or baby from covid with man00kah honey.
So, she got vaxxed, experienced some symptoms, made drama about it and here we are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Sissy baiting hard this morning on their sit down chat. Reality is sezzy made a big deal to seek sympathy for something that was a Sarah problem…. Now it’s blown up and she hasn’t been able to come up with something to talk about that’s personal. So now they are going to a sit down chat it’s going to be broad and nonspecific in other words it will be a complete waste of time and won’t clear anything up at all….
This baiting story of hers better be bloody good… she said the haters are going to have a field day 🤗🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Probably got vaxed (doubt it) had an abnormal NIPT result and went down a google worm hole to blame the vaccine.

Reactions: 21
This is such an outdated and disordered way of approaching exercise. That you have to 'surprise' your body into losing weight or getting fit by not doing the same exercises all the time. And it's a recipe for injury to do something where your 'body doesn't know what's coming'
D56F92E7-2F0F-41C8-AB88-061A54CDC6A0.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
"If you follow me for the right reasons, you'll understand"

This is such blatant manipulation and she has moved on to downright abusing her subs.

Scummy, demanding someone do/ forgive/ accept/ understand anything for you before you tell them what they’re agreeing to is a hallmark abuser move. (‘If you x, then you will y’).

How about you tell people whatever bullshit excuse you concocted to divert away from your #adnondisclosure #scandal, and let people make up their own minds as to whether they want to be ‘understanding’ (ie brush under the rug) or be a ‘hater’ (ie hold you accountable for BAITING A bleeping MISCARRIAGE).

OHHHH, because you know if you actually encouraged agentic thought you’d have zero followers. Got it.

Welp, if that’s the way you play, ‘here’s this’: If you had even an ounce of sense, a single scruple, or a Christian bone in your (incredibly average) body, you wouldn’t be a bleep 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️✌😙🦩
62030958-1A5E-48BB-916D-441EE2215EA9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.