Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211009-234114_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211009-234105_Instagram.jpg

She bleeping loves herself but also this just is lazy posting the same picture within 5 minutes... Your skin is also makeup sis.

Screenshot_20211009-234058_Instagram.jpg

I also DONT WANT tips to balance a healthy work and play lifestyle from someone WHO WORKS 2 HALF DAYS A WEEK. Honestly who does she think she is 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
30 🇬🇧 but live in NZ.

first time poster but been lurking for a few threads. Holy tit didn’t realise how much I had been conned until reading all the posts from everyone. I was influenced to buy heaps of stuff (not going to list) but now I have seen the light! Feels so good to confess! Love all the tattlers!

Reactions: 9
I also DONT WANT tips to balance a healthy work and play lifestyle from someone WHO WORKS 2 HALF DAYS A WEEK. Honestly who does she think she is 🙄
But also from someone who go’s on about how she struggles with the ‘work/life balance’!! Again giving advise for something she actually knows nothing about

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Screenshot_20211010-092247_Instagram.jpg

In the comments she says she's wearing a mix of two foundations. But if you don't scroll down to find them or only saw her stories, you might not realise.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Can everyone who is not blocked kindly comment on her last post about the picnic? This will probably get most people blocked though

Reactions: 19
28 🇦🇺
I am new here, I have been brainwashed for the last few years 😂
Her latest pregnancy announcement is what drove me here. I'm currently 14 months in to my ttc journey so when she announced she was pregnant the first month of trying when she's made claims about being infertile I knew she was full of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s sooooo full of tit duck me.

“I’ve been eating ingredients I can’t pronounce” 🥺🥺🥺 hey Sarah can you pronounce the full term for Botox for me you bleep. Or are we being selective and still pushing food fear onto people?

I love how she’s trying to appear educated “I’ve been eating saturated fats!!” Girl you know the coconut oil you put in your coffee is sat fat yes? Or your BBQ the other night that had 0 veg. Or kurts carnivore diet to “cure” his “SIBO”, that’s all saturated fat babe. I can imagine her logic thinking “but it’s grass fed organic so it’s healthy sat fat” ✌🏼

Please go to school and learn metabolic biochem for the love of God(#isGood).

Wow what a chaotic post by me soz lol.
She’s sooooo full of tit duck me.

“I’ve been eating ingredients I can’t pronounce” 🥺🥺🥺 hey Sarah can you pronounce the full term for Botox for me you bleep. Or are we being selective and still pushing food fear onto people?

I love how she’s trying to appear educated “I’ve been eating saturated fats!!” Girl you know the coconut oil you put in your coffee is sat fat yes? Or your BBQ the other night that had 0 veg. Or kurts carnivore diet to “cure” his “SIBO”, that’s all saturated fat babe. I can imagine her logic thinking “but it’s grass fed organic so it’s healthy sat fat” ✌🏼

Please go to school and learn metabolic biochem for the love of God(#isGood).

Wow what a chaotic post by me soz lol.
Hahaha a c-bomb I’m not expecting always absolutely sends me, here for it

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hahaha a c-bomb I’m not expecting always absolutely sends me, here for it

Hahaha! I would NEVER speak like this in person, but I get a free pass when a) it’s online and b) about Sarah 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have a theory that she is vaccinated because of pressure from her family but won’t post about it because she wants to remain in the middle so as not to lose followers either way. I reckon so many of her followers would be anti vax 🙄 ALSO if she isn’t vaccinated she is definitely going to get COVID because it will absolutely rip through Sydney from next week when they open up.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
BC45D2EE-AE17-41F8-83F8-1CCDA9B5B9D9.jpeg

Far out this is sad. She is still impacting people’s choices. Wish she would delete the video about “curing” her cin3. So dangerous 😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
I found Sarah via a news article that covered her vlog when she was thinking about dropping out of uni. I started watching (around when her and Kurt were going to apartment inspections) but found them really childish and immature ('secretly' filming at open houses when it was against the rules). Then she kept talking about her 'Secret Project' but it became pretty obvious what it was and the 'secretness' of it just fed into their whole childish persona. I tuned out until I somehow found out she was pregnant and watched a bit before and after Fox was born. At first she seemed more grown up but then started talking about Project Come Back Number Gazilion and Secret Project and tuned out. I can't remember how I found GG but mostly lurked there as the site was a pain and have been contributing more here.

GG helped me formulate words/ thoughts about why I didn't like her/ got a childish vibe from her and also opened my eyes to all of her problematic behaviour that I hadn't noticed as I had never watched closely enough/ had any experience with EDs to spot the problematic signs. I tried loving earch chocolate (yuck but I don't really like chocolate anyway) and blue dinosaur bars (also yuck

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sissy baiting hard this morning on their sit down chat. Reality is sezzy made a big deal to seek sympathy for something that was a Sarah problem…. Now it’s blown up and she hasn’t been able to come up with something to talk about that’s personal. So now they are going to a sit down chat it’s going to be broad and nonspecific in other words it will be a complete waste of time and won’t clear anything up at all….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I have a theory that she is vaccinated because of pressure from her family but won’t post about it because she wants to remain in the middle so as not to lose followers either way. I reckon so many of her followers would be anti vax 🙄 ALSO if she isn’t vaccinated she is definitely going to get COVID because it will absolutely rip through Sydney from next week when they open up.
Agreed considering the naturopath she employs for Sunny shared on her stories agreeing with the Freedom Rallies AND how conservative her church is I would not be surprised if she never discloses and just plays ignorant. You'd think with 1 mill + followers you would use your platform to encourage your impressionable audience to not be selfish and get the vax like a lot of other influencers doing.

Sissy baiting hard this morning on their sit down chat. Reality is sezzy made a big deal to seek sympathy for something that was a Sarah problem…. Now it’s blown up and she hasn’t been able to come up with something to talk about that’s personal. So now they are going to a sit down chat it’s going to be broad and nonspecific in other words it will be a complete waste of time and won’t clear anything up at all….
I have never seen an influencer mention "haters" as much as she does.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
When your work is literally sharing your lifestyle publicly and you have the audacity to give advice on work life balance 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Given the lockdown is ending in Sydney this week, it will be interesting to see if I her life changes at all. It would be very easy for her to hide her vaccination status because it’s not as though she’s an overly social person, which is fine, and she also is not a candidate for Botox or fillers at the moment given she’s pregnant. After what happened to Sam Frost, there’s no way she’d speak out either.
Has she even mentioned lockdown is “ending”? I think that’s pretty telling right there considering how often she used to quantify (over exaggerate) how long they’ve been in lockdown….

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.