Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit to @lycheemartini

Maybe we can get somewhere to collate thread name ideas so we can keep runner ups for next time? Threads move so fast it’s hard to keep up. Are we allowed a thread name thread? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The character limit on thread titles is so annoying! Without “Pay Day” at the end of the title as originally suggested (Kurt probably wishes he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah’s Pay Day), the title makes little sense and in fact seems like a compliment to Sez😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m beginning to think the lack of effort put into her recent blogs/baby announcement is a reverse psychology tactic. It’s clear she is no where near as popular as she was when pregnant with Fox, her engagement is dropping & she has irked a lot of people with the recent vague baiting. Her pretending not too care about making an effort & saying she is being “humble”, is Probably just her own way of making her feel better about the lack of follower interest compared to her pregnancy experience with Fox.

Just like when someone dumps their partner, and the partner says “oh I was going to dump you anyway, so that’s fine”.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Welcome to another thread sissy’s !!!

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH SHUT THE FRONT DOOR…

SARAH’S PREGNANT ?????????? This news has come as a complete shock to me. Merlin’s beard. I had no idea 😱
Sarah’s Night was in full swing with her name baiting on her instaaaaaa, Incase you missed it her baby’s name is:

💩🪱🪰🦘🍞🏋🏻‍♀️

Who knows ? Who cares ??
Prodjekt I can eat whatever I want coz I’m pregnant 🤰🏼 has also started. I’ll have gluten and dairy and sugar if I want to coz I’m pregnant. Yes you did hear that correctly, if you’re gluten intolerant- just get preggers !!! 🥯🍞🥖 You can eat as much gluten as you’d like. You’re literally cured, dietician and nutritionalist sezstar says it herself.

So it’s officially official, she’s having a boy. With a very underwhelming tik tok of her rubbing her belly she told everyone she’s a #boymum. How wonderful. Except it’s very obvious nuborn bestie #2 is not getting the same amount of Youtube videos excitement as fox did. Imagine when they grow up and watch all the foxy videos and nuborn bestie #2 goes “so where’s mine then?” 🤔 ah well. Atleast her raspberry tits of steel are going to come in handy for nuborn bestie #2, can’t wait to hear all about them again once her milkies comes in.

My favourite part of the thread was when we all played my game of listing the dumb tit we bought from Sezzybabes influence over the years. From white fox clothes 👗, gym clothing launches🏋🏻‍♀️, Tropoopka 🥛, sun glasses 🕶 to even her extremely restrictive dangerous eating habits, boy have we come far !!! Meanwhile Raspberry tits of Steel sits back and counts her fat check 😅💸💸 I’m just personally glad Sunee didn’t come out when she was in her prime because you bet your arse I would have begged my mum to buy me the sezzy app for my birthday.
“Im gluten free now mum, why ? Because sezzy says so”
I also used to try to do all the handstands at the beach like sezzy. Remember when she did those!!! Ew what a loser.
One of you summed it up very well “Sarah’s day Cosplay” and that’s exactly what it was like too. Geezelouise what a pack of goons we all were ?? Glad we all saw the light 💡🕵🏻‍♀️
I think we can all laugh at ourselves now and agree we are all a bunch of shumcks for buying into her crap over the years ?! My goodness. I absolutely love every bloody one of yas.

~Intermission~

Stuck for what to have to tea tonight ??? Try Sezzys Sour Patch Fruit Bowl- for just $134.99 monthly subscription you can have this delicious recipe to show off your cooking skills to your besties !!!
Its gluten free, dairy free, egg free, vegan, vegetarian, fat free, nut free taste free and fun free. It’s approved by a naturopath and a nutritionalist. This recipe will quite literally knock your fox off 🧦 Yum yum.

prep time- 5 minutes 🕙

level of difficulty- very hard! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Luckily for you guys I have made a “copycat” recipe and I’m going to release it right here exclusively for my tattle friends !! 🕵🏻‍♀️ it’s taken me a few weeks to master but I’ve finally cracked it ! It was extremely difficult to copy. No need to thank me, my work is free. I’ve tried and tested, and it looks almost exactly like the picture.
Here you go, eat your heart out Gordon Ramsay, Jamie Oliver and Nigella Lawson…

🍓4 strawberries

🍍1/2 pineapple

🍉1/3 watermelon

🍇1/2 pack of GREEN grapes

🥝unfortunately there’s no pomegranate emoji so there’s a kiwi instead. 1 T of pomegranate

🍋1 lime, again no lime emoji (the secrete ingredient to make a sour twist on this summery schnack)

Serves- a family of 4 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

Method•

Cut up the strawberry’s and add into an aesthetically pleasing bowl.

Cut the pineapple into small squares and add into the bowl.

Cut the watermelon into small squares and add into the bowl.

Cut grapes in half and add into the bowl. Squeeze lime juice and pomegranate and mix to add on top. Serve with a glass of iced water and a side of air.

Absolutely delicious and very filling !! You won’t want to eat all day so you can have enough room for this heavy dinner…

As fox would say…. Ew. Dumb. Yuck.

We are getting closer and closer to finding out what this DeLiCaTe FaMiLy MaTtEr is…..🕵🏻‍♀️ it’s only been going on for the past 7 threads. Ive been on the edge of my seat since bloody August when she announced her ✨social media break✨ and my bums getting sore. Come on Scuzz give us the goods we are all waiting impatiently for the “Sarah Tells All” #sponsoredvideo with 50 ads in it. It’s past my bed time. We’ve run out of popcorn. We are hangry from that child sized fruit salad you served us for dinner. I for one have just about had it. Can someone please just tell fox to put us out of our misery and upload the damn video ??? We all know it’s already been filmed.

Oh and #justiceforabby

On with the tit show !! ☂💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 193
The character limit on thread titles is so annoying! Without “Pay Day” at the end of the title as originally suggested (Kurt probably wishes he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah’s Pay Day), the title makes little sense and in fact seems like a compliment to Sez😳
yeah I know and I only realised it cut off after I posted. Sorry guys. I’ll try contact a mod to get it fixed!

Edit: Mod contacted 🤲

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Haha, did anyone else think that it looks like mindblown Sarah on the left is wearing some ugly beige sweat pants and doing one of the awkward healthcode signature poses?

I cannot unsee it.

3F78743A-3CED-4A83-93E1-1CF406AD7F6B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

SARAH’S PREGNANT ?????????? This news has come as a complete shock to me. Merlin’s beard. I had no idea 😱
Sarah’s Night was in full swing with her name baiting on her instaaaaaa, Incase you missed it her baby’s name is:

💩🪱🪰🦘🍞🏋🏻‍♀️

Who knows ? Who cares ??
Prodjekt I can eat whatever I want coz I’m pregnant 🤰🏼 has also started. I’ll have gluten and dairy and sugar if I want to coz I’m pregnant. Yes you did hear that correctly, if you’re gluten intolerant- just get preggers !!! 🥯🍞🥖 You can eat as much gluten as you’d like. You’re literally cured, dietician and nutritionalist sezstar says it herself.

So it’s officially official, she’s having a boy. With a very underwhelming tik tok of her rubbing her belly she told everyone she’s a #boymum. How wonderful. Except it’s very obvious nuborn bestie #2 is not getting the same amount of Youtube videos excitement as fox did. Imagine when they grow up and watch all the foxy videos and nuborn bestie #2 goes “so where’s mine then?” 🤔 ah well. Atleast her raspberry tits of steel are going to come in handy for nuborn bestie #2, can’t wait to hear all about them again once her milkies comes in.

My favourite part of the thread was when we all played my game of listing the dumb tit we bought from Sezzybabes influence over the years. From white fox clothes 👗, gym clothing launches🏋🏻‍♀️, Tropoopka 🥛, sun glasses 🕶 to even her extremely restrictive dangerous eating habits, boy have we come far !!! Meanwhile Raspberry tits of Steel sits back and counts her fat check 😅💸💸 I’m just personally glad Sunee didn’t come out when she was in her prime because you bet your arse I would have begged my mum to buy me the sezzy app for my birthday.
I also used to try to do all the handstands at the beach like sezzy. Remember when she did those!!! Ew what a loser.
One of you summed it up very well “Sarah’s day Cosplay” and that’s exactly what it was like too. Geezelouise what a pack of goons we all were ?? Glad we all saw the light 💡🕵🏻‍♀️
I think we can all laugh at ourselves now and agree we are all a bunch of shumcks for buying into her crap over the years ?! My goodness. I absolutely love every bloody one of yas.

~Intermission~

Stuck for what to have to tea tonight ??? Try Sezzys Sour Patch Fruit Bowl- for just $134.99 monthly subscription you can have this delicious recipe to show off your cooking skills to your besties !!!
Its gluten free, dairy free, egg free, vegan, vegetarian, fat free, nut free taste free and fun free. It’s approved by a naturopath and a nutritionalist. This recipe will quite literally knock your fox off 🧦 Yum yum.

prep time- 5 minutes 🕙

Luckily for you guys I have made a “copycat” recipe and I’m going to release it right here exclusively for my tattle friends !! 🕵🏻‍♀️ it’s taken me a few weeks to master but I’ve finally cracked it ! It was extremely difficult to copy. No need to thank me, my work is free. I’ve tried and tested, and it looks almost exactly like the picture.

🍓4 strawberries

🍍1/2 pineapple

🍉1/3 watermelon

🥝unfortunately there’s no pomegranate emoji so there’s a kiwi instead. 1 T of pomegranate

🍋1 lime, again no lime emoji (the secrete ingredient to make a sour twist on this summery schnack)

Method•

Cut grapes in half and add into the bowl. Squeeze lime juice and pomegranate and mix to add on top. Serve with a glass of iced water and a side of air.

Absolutely delicious and very filling !! You won’t want to eat all day so you can have enough room for this heavy dinner…

We are getting closer and closer to finding out what this DeLiCaTe FaMiLy MaTtEr is…..🕵🏻‍♀️ it’s only been going on for the past 7 threads. Ive been on the edge of my seat since bloody August when she announced her ✨social media break✨ and my bums getting sore. Come on Scuzz give us the goods we are all waiting impatiently for the “Sarah Tells All” #sponsoredvideo with 50 ads in it. It’s past my bed time. We’ve run out of popcorn. We are hangry from that child sized fruit salad you served us for dinner. I for one have just about had it. Can someone please just tell fox to put us out of our misery and upload the damn video ??? We all know it’s already been filmed.

Oh and #justiceforabby

lmaooooooooo I LIVE for your recaps.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Haha, did anyone else think that it looks like mindblown Sarah on the left is wearing some ugly beige sweat pants and doing one of the awkward healthcode signature poses?

I cannot unsee it.

View attachment 799991
ME TOO!!!!

Its a bit gross and big headed of them to think every single person on every single one of their channels should celebrate this pregnancy.

@shaaanxosucks OMG duuuude please don't disappear on us and miss doing recaps every again.

You absolutely KILLED me with nUtriTiONaLiST. Like, I'm desceased.
😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

💩🪱🪰🦘🍞🏋🏻‍♀️

Who knows ? Who cares ??

~Intermission~

prep time- 5 minutes 🕙

🍓4 strawberries

🍍1/2 pineapple

🍉1/3 watermelon

Method•

Oh and #justiceforabby

HAHAHHAHA it’s so good every time thank you for your good work

• Heart
Reactions: 9
"Nu secret prodject" . I can't even hate watch anymore. She irritates me to the bone. By now we already know she will come up with another tit covered by confetti presented like the result of her hard work. Man, she worked on Funee for thwoo years, it was her "baby", she was so passionate about, yet, we all can see the crappy results. She can't surprise us anymore! Everything Sarah's Day related is a huge tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
From the previous thread:
I followed her back then but somehow I totally missed this, I didn’t notice she’d stopped breast feeding before she said she had! How do we k or this is the case?? Not defending just curious as it totally went over my head
This was discussed a lot over on Guru Gossiper at the time. It was based on things both Sarah and Kurt said and showed on their stories. Kurt was feeding Fox at night in May (could have been expressed milk, though). Sarah said Fox was being supplemented formula from August and she began baby led weening from September. By November, when she suddenly dropped all the baby weight she had, it appeared she finally stopped breast feeding altogether. Plus formula tins were spotted on the worktop in her stories (1 Nov 2019, pic below), and in the pram (can't find this pic), despite her claiming she wasn't using formula (even though she already said she did months before).

quicksquare_201911211320454.jpg

Again, no shame here. It's the fact she still claims to this day she exclusively breast fed until 11 months. Either she doesn't understand the word exclusively or she's completely lost in her own lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 11.05.24 AM.png

Unrelated - but I decided to go back and watch one of her old videos from back when I remember really enjoying her and finding her refreshing and just .. yikes. Personality-wise, she's definitely a lot more tolerable, but she opens the video talking about how she had an "intolerance" to something that she ate the day before (either grass-fed butter, which she goes on to eat later in the video or Ezekiel bread). Gets an acai bowl and goes on and on about how much sugar there is, then complains about having to go to the gym because miss "so much energy!!" just "can't be bothered."

It's just wild to see how oblivious I was to her extreme mentality surrounding food back then.

Also, half the comments look like this 🙃
Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 11.27.10 AM.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I know that clenching your jaw is a common thing, just like "smiling with your eyes" but she's...really going for it. Sure it has a slimming effect but does she ever realize how obvious she is?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.