Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sissy darling blocked me because I asked her why she was at a picnic, un vaxed, with no mask and if she wasn’t aware how harmful it would be to her baby if she got covid. Imagine living in a world wear you think blocking people is going to stop your subconscious
23C54D5E-0115-430E-9125-1CF5A66707F4.png

🥲

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
6266EA7D-C190-4630-95BD-5D4B993A48F2.jpeg

I loved this post by Tarang chawla, it’s 100% sezzy and people that are ‘pro choice’ re: the vaccine. It makes me so mad. Being kind isn’t not taking a stance in this instance, that’s being part of the problem. ‘You do you’ when it comes to Covid means people spreading the virus when they have the option not to!

The whole ‘pro-choice’ thing makes me so mad! It’s like people who say ‘oh I don’t like talking about politics’ when it comes to indigenous rights etc, people like sezzy stay quiet and ‘aren’t political’ re: the vaccine, BLM, aboriginal
Rights, because they are PRIVLeDGeD! Her and other YouTubers have the privledge and the choice not to have their lives massively impacted by Covid. So they choose not to see the impact this choice has on others.

lol sorry am fuming 😡 because people in Victoria. Actual infertile people are currently being restricted in regards to IVF cycles because the resources need to be directed towards people who have Covid. The majority unvaccinated. That’s not ‘you do you’ these peoples choices ARE impacting other peoples lives. People who don’t have the privlege of being a fertile myrtle like scuzz.

your silence is CHOOSING not to use your platform for good scuzz. Your anti vax Vibe is impacting on your infertility tribe.

So if you’re reading scuzz. Eat a dick. A full fat processed sugar dairy filled dick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
She is not pregnant if she doesn't touch her belly in any picture/video she takes

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🇦🇺 29

Totally loving that we’re sharing this!
I discovered Sarah through a friend who became obsessed with her content, during the peak cervical displasia drama. I can’t remember exactly when her content started to annoy me, but the braids were definitely a turning point. I was the first person to call her out on it in the Sezzy Squad FB group and was piled onto by the stans and then subsequently kicked out.

I didn’t find tattle until earlier this year, but went back in the threads to the braids drama and found everyone’s thoughts super validating 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why does she have to show that she's pregnant every time she takes a video of herself, whether its a workout video, a skin care routine or her cooking she's always got to get a video of her rubbing her belly in it. She acts like she's the only person to ever be pregnant 🙄

Its almost as though she's afraid people might just think she's 'fat' so needs to make sure people know that she's pregnant?
She does think people will think she’s fat. And she does look “fat” when she’s not pushing her stomach out. Everyone around that gestational age looks the same, like you’ve just eaten a huge meal or you’ve got a few extra belly kgs on. And not everyone is comfortable with it and they don’t have to be.
If she was just honest about how she feels instead of again, manipulating her body to portray the image she wishes the public to see, it’d make her so much more relatable. And less infuriating because other woman could actually relate to her and she wouldn’t be damaging other women’s self esteem.

most pregnant people I know are thankful when they get out of that stage in their pregnancy when their belly “pops” so they actually look pregnant instead of bloated/like they’ve gained weight. And they LAUGH/JOKE about it. Sarah can’t even admit she’s ever in that stage, she’s gotta give herself a hemmorage pushing her stomach out as soon as she shows because she’s either gotta be one of those woman that don’t show and “are so tiny” or “tiny but with a big basketball pregnant belly”

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I watched her stories (procrastinating uni assignment)

1) take a shot every time Sarah starts talking about the situation then goes on a random tangent to keep putting it off and get people to keep watching
2) why is she sooo worried about her haterz? If you don’t give fuel to fire there’s no issue. Just proves she knows she’s right fucked up and has dug her self a hole there’s no way of escaping. She’s gaslighting her followers to get on the defence when people call her out when she does eventually post it.
Correct!!

If the issue they have been going through is genuinely something like a birth defect or disorder with the baby then I don't believe 1 single person here would "have a field day". The "HaTeRz" here have heart and would feel for this unborn child.

If however it is some other BS that she has baited everyone over then YES, the evil Tattlers will have alot to say. And hopefully alot if stans wake up too

Reactions: 36
Okay I did it. I rewrote a little bit Alexis. This must be sung to the tune otherwise it makes very little sense. I hope there’s some Schitt’s Creek fans here 😅

I’m an influencer
I’m a YouTube star
I’m on Insta stories
When I’m in my car

I don’t eat sushi
Too many carbs, it’s got
I’m a little bit intolerant
Even when I’m not

I’m a little bit
I’m a little bit
I’m a little bit
I’m a little bit a

La la la-la la la la
A little bit ah Scummy
La la la-la la la la
A little bit ah Scummy
Hide your sponsors
Hide your tummy
I’m a little bit ah Scummy
BAHAHAH I completely spat my drink out when I read “a little bit ah Scummy” haha this is bleeping gold!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Made myself sit through this didn't watch till the end because I heard that makes a difference to her view count. But loved this comment because yes.. as the brotherhusband then his sister is pregnant. Even the hug was forced and not one ounce of intimacy was seen

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Made myself sit through this didn't watch till the end because I heard that makes a difference to her view count. But loved this comment because yes.. as the brotherhusband then his sister is pregnant. Even the hug was forced and not one ounce of intimacy was seen
Does anyone notice she barely deletes comments thats about Durt she would even if like it and say its a joke. But if someone from her stans ask a question she blocks and deletes. #couplegoals

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Okay I’ve just finished my recap and
Spoiler alert
It’s one of my switch it up specials
Can we speed through this thread I wanna post it 🤣😂 come of scuzz do something illegal

edit, I don’t mean to hype it up guys but omg I hope you like this one 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Okay I’ve just finished my recap and
Spoiler alert
It’s one of my switch it up specials
Can we speed through this thread I wanna post it 🤣😂 come of scuzz do something illegal
As soon as this lame sit down update chit chat comes out I am sure we will be finished in no time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Could make sense with Kurt saying it was a Sarah issue, even though they are family, but makes sense.
It makes sense, especially the part about it being just her issue but then i’m thinking why would she ask everyone to “pray for her little family”? What would there be to pray about? Pray for her parents to work it out/be happy on their own yes maybe but for her and kurt etc? Not sure

I’ve kept away from speculating cause i genuinely do not care but the vaccine is making more sense to me.

1) her doctor recommended it to her at one of the early appts, thus the timing. the last recommendations to my knowledge is that it’s better to do it in the first trimester? Correct me if i’m wrong though.
2) she wants to be “safe and smart” about this and “the best for her baby” but also wants to research it herself cause she is obv smarter than doctors
3) googling and sulking and crying cause she doesn’t want to get it (tbh this is the only part not making sense to me, she was just SO dramatic on insta stories but maybe she genuinely believes she is now a 5G tower with bill gates on speed dial or smth who the f knows lol)
4) they say it’s a sarah issue only so can assume kurt is not getting the vaccine - which i think makes even more sense now as she said today that the issue “doesn’t just involve her” as in this would be outing kurt that he decided not to get the vaccine and they know he will get criticised for it.
5) she got the vaccine, possibly waiting for her 2nd shot? Or got it recently? Which is why the issue was “still ongoing” as per the last weeks.
6) i think she’s putting it off and manipulating the viewer in advance, cause she knows her views on the vaccine will not be received well, thus the “if you’re an OG follower of me you’ll understand” as in you should know that she’s a holistic health princess and “has a good heart”, so you will hold back the criticism.
7) the video will end with a “this is our chOiCe, please respect that, if you’re here to hate on our sweet lovely cHriStiAN family please uNfoLloW and lEavE!!!!”

cue snarky replies in the comments.. “STOP!! Just leave!!! Just unfollow me!!! This is a hard time for us all and you’re choosing to be negative!! Leave!!”

yea i can’t wait tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Could make sense with Kurt saying it was a Sarah issue, even though they are family, but makes sense.
I don't think so. She said she was doing her research on Google for "that matter". Also they are going to open up about it. If it was about her parents, she wouldn't need to make a sit down chat with Durt.

Reactions: 16
I don't think so. She said she was doing her research on Google for "that matter". Also they are going to open up about it. If it was about her parents, she wouldn't need to make a sit down chat with Durt.
I guess and the bible verse she conveniently left in the screenshot was about miscarriage. But she wasn’t baiting at all.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I can see the google search history already
“How to recreate parent trap in real life”
“Children of divorce trauma”
“How to make parents divorce about myself”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Okay so I just went back and watched her spider bite vlog (not all of it because just no) and her face has changed so much and not even in a just she’s aged a couple years ways. Like all the filler and the lips and everything!!! And the way she talks. Why has she changed the way she talks?! I wonder how she talks around Durt & Focks? 🤔

edit- I know she talks to them like tit, I mean more like what her voice sounds like

double edit- plus the fact her eyes look like bleeping sink holes and her skin looks like rubbery grey tofu

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.