Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is she and Kurt ARE vaccinated.

They know they would be severely restricted if they don't.
With their public stature, there is no way they wouldn't get caught eventually.

Why doesn't she just say she is?......

Because she loves the attention.
There is nothing more she loves than seeing all of us speculating and making police reports.

She will bait and bait and bait until it's all worked up, then play the victim and come out with "we've been vaccinated for months, we just chose not to talk about it. All those haters are so mean, just leave me alone".

Guarantee it.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Her hair isn't curly. You can see the waves are all in a line. It's because she has such fine hair and ties it up at night. My hair does the same thing, it's actually really annoying cos any hair ties make my hair bend out in all directions when I take them out again. I wear my hair in a loose bun at night and in the morning it looks really wavy/curly. But if I let my hair dry naturally after getting it wet in the shower, it is dead straight

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I watched her stories (procrastinating uni assignment)

1) take a shot every time Sarah starts talking about the situation then goes on a random tangent to keep putting it off and get people to keep watching
2) why is she sooo worried about her haterz? If you don’t give fuel to fire there’s no issue. Just proves she knows she’s right fucked up and has dug her self a hole there’s no way of escaping. She’s gaslighting her followers to get on the defence when people call her out when she does eventually post it.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Hello! 28 🇦🇺
First time poster here! (i hope I’m doing this right)

I think she mean to write “I don’t use the same products every day, as it really depends on who I’m being sponsored by that time!” 🤦🏻‍♀️

**also just want to add that finding the Sarah’s Day thread has absolutely made my year this year so thank you all ✨

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
You'd think she would be more concious this pregnancy about her work outs and trying not to worsen her prolapse. I might be wrong but I was sure she hasn't addressed her stage 2 prolapse?
Honestly don't know much about it at all, just seems odd to me that she hasn't adjusted her exercises yet 😶

Reactions: 22
Has she even mentioned lockdown is “ending”? I think that’s pretty telling right there considering how often she used to quantify (over exaggerate) how long they’ve been in lockdown….
i doubt she even knows lmao we’ve been in lockdown for only 14 weeks which is nothing compared to majority of the world yet she acts like she’s the only one who has experienced it it’s hilarious 😂 today is the last day of lockdown for us vaccinated people whilst unvaccinated people still have hard restrictions in place so let’s see if she mentions it at all today or tmr 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You'd think she would be more concious this pregnancy about her work outs and trying not to worsen her prolapse. I might be wrong but I was sure she hasn't addressed her stage 2 prolapse?
Honestly don't know much about it at all, just seems odd to me that she hasn't adjusted her exercises yet 😶
I thought she would've mentioned the symphysis pubis dysfunction she had while pregnant with Fox too

Reactions: 15
So Brenton deleted his Instagram story (he posted it around 6pm and it’s only 1pm now so it hasn’t timed out…)

Hey Sarah 👋🏼

Also deleting it and deleting comments calling you out just proves you’re ✨ guilty ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
So satisfying reporting them. Hopefully there’s repercussions for at least one of them for openly flouting health orders to a substantial following
How does one go about reporting them? 😇
I’m keen

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lollllll wow, she really be looking like a completely different person when she’s actually in her natural state 😬
I mean, lockdown has really not been kind to anyone, and I’m definitely looking and feeling ‘dustier’ than prior to LD, but I still look like me! My skin and hair colour hasn’t changed, nor has my face shape or features like lips, nose, eyebrows…

Reinforces just how much Scummy relies heavily on artificial processes for her ‘nachural’ look. Ha! I’m loving watching the trainwreck tbh. It’s hilarious to me how she manages to look older in every post 😂

I also wonder if Brenton posted that pic deliberately knowing Scum & Durt would get blowback. He’s a douche, but more and more I think that they’re more frenemies than actual friends. The digs he takes at them seem like more than mere ‘banter’. I even remember Beth kinda paying out Sarah’s cooking and Sunee on that weird friends getaway they had - Sarah’s recipe yielded a stodgy, grey offering, and Beth’s face said it all, when she tried it 😆 Then as they all agreed it was bad and undercooked (Sarah tried to blame the oven) Beth says something like “get the recipe on SunEe GUyZzz!” in a very mocking tone 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Holy tit... I have finally made it here after having pages and pages to catch up on from the last thread.
I actually stopped watching scuz for a bit there because I just genuinely don't care about her being pregnant. I have never cared about her, but what she says I have zero interest in.
Going back to Kyle and Kate.... they seem so happy and grounded and that is beautiful. But also given Kyle and Kurt are related... the difference in them is outstanding. When we first met Kurt his skin was smooth and supple and tanned. Alot like kyle's is to this day. But now he is a shade of grey, lifeless and extremely aged. Given Kyle leads a genuine stressful life and works hard he looks amazing. Whereas Kurt does none of this. It shows that how you feel mentally and what you eat heavily impacts how you look.
Another point - scuzzes stories this morning about work life balance... are you kidding me? What balance do you have. You never leave the house and you're a tit mum. Most people work where they have to leave the house by 7.30am and don't return till close to 6pm. All whilst having a partner and children to think about. Others work shift work. She is not in touch with reality at all.
Been hate watching scuz for a long time now and would never purchase anything to support her toxic life.
Oh and 38 🇦🇺

Edit to also add - re: vaccination. If she isn't vaccinated I don't believe that would stop her going and getting pampered. The places she goes knows who she is... so if they were to refuse entry they know she will run her horse teeth filled mouth all over her socials and that would be bad for their business. But I think she is vaccinated so she can sass about it later.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
34 🇳🇿
Looong time Lurker here (Found Tattle after being a long time Lydia Millen Stan - holy tit) - I found Sarah from her ‘surprising my bf I’m pregnant’ YT, I was/am TTC and thought I would enjoy the pregnancy process but quickly learned that veeeery different ideas. (Did anyone watch Crystal Conte TTC? That girl has kept me sane).
hated Focks name too.
Stayed to watch the house renovation as I love the Shire and thought it would be stunning. Underwhelmed.
Hanging on out of curiosity for the FaMiLy MaTtEr but think it might be a storm in a tea cup ☕🙄

By the way @shaaanxosucks how disappointing is Shan getting! I’m originally from Palmy and watched her because she’s a local girl but my god she’s boring now!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

it was this video! At the time, it left a bad taste in my mouth because Sarah was kinda rude to kurt in the beginning and we all know of kurt did the same thing to her, she’d overreact. And it was also very ‘me,me,me’ when it came to deciding where to live. She centered it around herself the whole time, like it’s my house, near my family, near her gym. He never stood a chance
I watched first 2 mins of that and she says “dumb” about 6 times…… more evidence that Fox picked up his stellar language from his amazing Mumma. 🥴

Any guesses on what her BiG pRojeCts are? The podcast seems pretty obvious, I think they’re just pre-filming new episodes.
But any ideas on the ‘Sarah’s day’, Sunee, and secret project?

Im guessing a new activewear collection for Sarah’s day.
For sunee, idk what they could possibly do to help the app? Maybe have additional recipe creators contribute? But that wouldn’t add much extra work on her end.
secret project, maybe something skincare related? Or maybe she’s planning on doing a re-brand? More into mom/lifestyle and less fitness?
Guasha babes!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
THE HAND MOVEMENTS 🥴

D4E2E0B2-E214-4098-814E-08548F560C6D.png
4D58E0D7-3EF7-4A13-BCC0-5A4B525A3BD6.png
50DFFA6F-55A8-4367-BA60-71AC63263BF3.png
9D670D3C-FB30-4D49-97E9-2DA3D1EEA0EF.png
0261FB6D-B60F-4810-A1EB-9CB06DBE5F62.png
F398EA31-6D7D-4A4D-951A-C18AB455E891.png
B0C58B1B-5464-49AE-B625-7B46CA7516B5.png

Also this is how I feel every time she mentions her “family issue”

C2F52B38-F91F-4699-84CD-EAEEFA95CC0C.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.