Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to show that she's pregnant every time she takes a video of herself, whether its a workout video, a skin care routine or her cooking she's always got to get a video of her rubbing her belly in it. She acts like she's the only person to ever be pregnant 🙄

Its almost as though she's afraid people might just think she's 'fat' so needs to make sure people know that she's pregnant?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Also hella lazy of her to not think this thru, because she posts these foundation laden pictures on the same day that she posts these stories where she looks superbly unwell, and I'm supposed to believe she got that skin by eating naChuRaLLy???
View attachment 802773

Petition to set up a lost and found account for her eyebrows. She seems to keep losing them and finding them and losing them again. Seriously tho, where are her damned eyebrows?? They're literally falling off.

Also someone who just admitted a few stories after these that's she's had terrible balance lately. Seriously, it's like her head is just not even in her own brand game lately.
Her hair is ruined. She’s starved all the nutrients from her body and as a result, her hair is brittle, frizzy and as lifeless as her grey, sunken skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Its almost as though she's afraid people might just think she's 'fat' so needs to make sure people know that she's pregnant?
It's 100% this. From the front and when she's engaging her abs she does just look larger and not pregnant because it's not a defined bump and she must HATE the thought that someone might think she's just gained weight. I reckon that's why she mentions it every single sentence as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why does she have to show that she's pregnant every time she takes a video of herself, whether its a workout video, a skin care routine or her cooking she's always got to get a video of her rubbing her belly in it. She acts like she's the only person to ever be pregnant 🙄

She did this back when she was pregnant with Focks as well. I remember watching a pantry organisation video from her back when she was 25 weeks in with Focks, and she started the video mentioning that she was preggy (as if we haven’t heard it enough already). Constant belly rubbing was so sickening for me 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
it is 100% this. She is totally out of her depth and disconnected when she gets larger. Its also obvious in how much she harps on about how she feels her most confident when she's fit and shredded (like pre- and post-wedding, she could NOT stop going on about it). WHich, like fine, I understand being fit can make you confident, but there's a slight difference if ALL your confidence is only attached to having a flat belly and a thigh gap (that's NOT there in reality!).

This morning too she managed to bring up how she's pregnant and how it makes her breathless (wut?). And she simply cannot say the word pregnant without turning sideways to show the bump or rub her belly or draw attention to it. ITS FRIKKING GROSS.

I imagine it's like being stuck between a rock and a hard place: stay shredded for the confidence, or let the body do it's natural thing and grow through pregnancy that's going to do wonders for image. Because let's be honest, she's totally having the baby for the image in her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I saw someone on reddit theorise that the “personal issue” is her mum and dad have split. I haven’t been doggedly tracking the drama and clues etc but I feel like maybe this tracks? It’s either parents split or nothing/made up because I still think she did the drama baiting to distract from getting fined for not disclosing ads and all the other bad press she received recently.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
the stories about her hair. why would you show yourself like that 😂😂
btw, 33 and fellow potato🇩🇪
I got recommended her 'telling my bf I'm PREGGIIIEEE" and loved it. She lost me when she was tone deaf abt BLM and then covid (whole world was in lockdown but she wasnt so there was no covid, youre just a lazy person if u dont go to the gym daily.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sarah…no need to step back, cradle your bump and pose every single time you mention you’re pregnant. Everyone freaking gets it. Your constant need to justify your body size is exhausting and disordered. Do better for yourself, your children and your impressionable audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Is she actually bleeping serious!!! She’s such a dumb fuckwit she contradicted herself within the space of like a few hours. ‘Looks at my ugly hair I just WOKE UP’
‘I’m so sad look at me wahhh I didn’t sleep because you guuuuyzzz I have such a delicate matter to talk about that I want to keep baiting and I couldn’t sleep cause I was thinking about it so much’
Did you bleeping sleep or not witch get your story straight duck.

Edited to add 26🇦🇺 been following her since about when she got with Durt and the last year I’ve just hated her and could never find any comments on her posts that had anything except love for her so thought I was just jealous. I’ve been ttc with pcos for 3 years and after the last pReGgY announcement I was furious. And all the baiting. I ended up finding and binging tattle after googling ‘Sarah’s day idiot’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I saw someone on reddit theorise that the “personal issue” is her mum and dad have split. I haven’t been doggedly tracking the drama and clues etc but I feel like maybe this tracks? It’s either parents split or nothing/made up because I still think she did the drama baiting to distract from getting fined for not disclosing ads and all the other bad press she received recently.

Ahahah omg imagine if Kurt really did cheat on her with her mum and that’s why her parents split
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Could make sense with Kurt saying it was a Sarah issue, even though they are family, but makes sense.

Reactions: 14
I just watched that spidey gal vlog and she fully made fun of the doctors accent. Fkn racist bleep.

The hand movements remind me of Alexis Rose from Schitts Creek. Actually the a little bit of Alexis song could be rewritten for Scuzza.

30 🇦🇺

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
All I got from today's stories was "I don't want to reveal the truth about the delicate family matter because Tattlers already guessed what's wrong and I don't want to give them the satisfaction of being right."

Because seriously, she's planning a sit down chat to ✨reveal all✨ but is actually not going to reveal all, she's still going to be "vague" about it because of the haters but if you're a stan then you'll understand. duck off with that manipulative bullshit.

My guess is she and Kurt ARE vaccinated.

They know they would be severely restricted if they don't.
With their public stature, there is no way they wouldn't get caught eventually.

Why doesn't she just say she is?......

Because she loves the attention.
There is nothing more she loves than seeing all of us speculating and making police reports.

She will bait and bait and bait until it's all worked up, then play the victim and come out with "we've been vaccinated for months, we just chose not to talk about it. All those haters are so mean, just leave me alone".

Guarantee it.
Yep, this is my thought as well.

It's freaking scary that Sarah ticks off almost every bullet point 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
duck it I reported her to Crime Stoppers.

also really starting to think the delicate family matter is somehow vaccine related.

Reactions: 27
The hand movements remind me of Alexis Rose from Schitts Creek. Actually the a little bit of Alexis song could be rewritten for Scuzza.

30 🇦🇺
Okay I did it. I rewrote a little bit Alexis. This must be sung to the tune otherwise it makes very little sense. I hope there’s some Schitt’s Creek fans here 😅

I’m an influencer
I’m a YouTube star
I’m on Insta stories
When I’m in my car

I don’t eat sushi
Too many carbs, it’s got
I’m a little bit intolerant
Even when I’m not

I’m a little bit
I’m a little bit
I’m a little bit
I’m a little bit a

La la la-la la la la
A little bit ah Scummy
La la la-la la la la
A little bit ah Scummy
Hide your sponsors
Hide your tummy
I’m a little bit ah Scummy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Almost 7pm and no chit chat released…???
I got the vibe she wasn’t going to film it today because she said in her stories how she wasn’t doing anything today so wasn’t putting in any effort with her hair and makeup. So is probably going to drag it out even longer

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.