Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shaaanxosucks

Welcome to another thread sissy’s !!!

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH SHUT THE FRONT DOOR…

SARAH’S PREGNANT ?????????? This news has come as a complete shock to me. Merlin’s beard. I had no idea 😱
Sarah’s Night was in full swing with her name baiting on her instaaaaaa, Incase you missed it her baby’s name is:

💩🪱🪰🦘🍞🏋🏻‍♀️

Who knows ? Who cares ??
Prodjekt I can eat whatever I want coz I’m pregnant 🤰🏼 has also started. I’ll have gluten and dairy and sugar if I want to coz I’m pregnant. Yes you did hear that correctly, if you’re gluten intolerant- just get preggers !!! 🥯🍞🥖 You can eat as much gluten as you’d like. You’re literally cured, dietician and nutritionalist sezstar says it herself.

So it’s officially official, she’s having a boy. With a very underwhelming tik tok of her rubbing her belly she told everyone she’s a #boymum. How wonderful. Except it’s very obvious nuborn bestie #2 is not getting the same amount of Youtube videos excitement as fox did. Imagine when they grow up and watch all the foxy videos and nuborn bestie #2 goes “so where’s mine then?” 🤔 ah well. Atleast her raspberry tits of steel are going to come in handy for nuborn bestie #2, can’t wait to hear all about them again once her milkies comes in.

My favourite part of the thread was when we all played my game of listing the dumb shit we bought from Sezzybabes influence over the years. From white fox clothes 👗, gym clothing launches🏋🏻‍♀️, Tropoopka 🥛, sun glasses 🕶 to even her extremely restrictive dangerous eating habits, boy have we come far !!! Meanwhile Raspberry tits of Steel sits back and counts her fat check 😅💸💸 I’m just personally glad Sunee didn’t come out when she was in her prime because you bet your arse I would have begged my mum to buy me the sezzy app for my birthday.
“Im gluten free now mum, why ? Because sezzy says so”
I also used to try to do all the handstands at the beach like sezzy. Remember when she did those!!! Ew what a loser.
One of you summed it up very well “Sarah’s day Cosplay” and that’s exactly what it was like too. Geezelouise what a pack of goons we all were ?? Glad we all saw the light 💡🕵🏻‍♀️
I think we can all laugh at ourselves now and agree we are all a bunch of shumcks for buying into her crap over the years ?! My goodness. I absolutely love every bloody one of yas.

~Intermission~

Stuck for what to have to tea tonight ??? Try Sezzys Sour Patch Fruit Bowl- for just $134.99 monthly subscription you can have this delicious recipe to show off your cooking skills to your besties !!!
Its gluten free, dairy free, egg free, vegan, vegetarian, fat free, nut free taste free and fun free. It’s approved by a naturopath and a nutritionalist. This recipe will quite literally knock your fox off 🧦 Yum yum.

prep time- 5 minutes 🕙

level of difficulty- very hard! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Luckily for you guys I have made a “copycat” recipe and I’m going to release it right here exclusively for my tattle friends !! 🕵🏻‍♀️ it’s taken me a few weeks to master but I’ve finally cracked it ! It was extremely difficult to copy. No need to thank me, my work is free. I’ve tried and tested, and it looks almost exactly like the picture.
Here you go, eat your heart out Gordon Ramsay, Jamie Oliver and Nigella Lawson…

🍓4 strawberries

🍍1/2 pineapple

🍉1/3 watermelon

🍇1/2 pack of GREEN grapes

🥝unfortunately there’s no pomegranate emoji so there’s a kiwi instead. 1 T of pomegranate

🍋1 lime, again no lime emoji (the secrete ingredient to make a sour twist on this summery schnack)

Serves- a family of 4 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

Method•

Cut up the strawberry’s and add into an aesthetically pleasing bowl.

Cut the pineapple into small squares and add into the bowl.

Cut the watermelon into small squares and add into the bowl.

Cut grapes in half and add into the bowl. Squeeze lime juice and pomegranate and mix to add on top. Serve with a glass of iced water and a side of air.

Absolutely delicious and very filling !! You won’t want to eat all day so you can have enough room for this heavy dinner…

As fox would say…. Ew. Dumb. Yuck.

We are getting closer and closer to finding out what this DeLiCaTe FaMiLy MaTtEr is…..🕵🏻‍♀️ it’s only been going on for the past 7 threads. Ive been on the edge of my seat since bloody August when she announced her ✨social media break✨ and my bums getting sore. Come on Scuzz give us the goods we are all waiting impatiently for the “Sarah Tells All” #sponsoredvideo with 50 ads in it. It’s past my bed time. We’ve run out of popcorn. We are hangry from that child sized fruit salad you served us for dinner. I for one have just about had it. Can someone please just tell fox to put us out of our misery and upload the damn video ??? We all know it’s already been filmed.

Oh and #justiceforabby

On with the shit show !! ☂💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 193

Pumpwater

I’m not attempting to moderate here, but perhaps we should try refrain from “guessing” the abnormality. This baby may be subject to a lifetime of discrimination from ableists. A condition doesn’t define you, and things such as guessing games feed into that rhetoric. Sure, they disclosed their baby will be born with some abnormalities, but personally I think it is respectful to leave it at that as per their wishes.

This doesn’t for a second mean that I think the Tilses are good people; but I do think their unborn child deserves the right to privacy. (Yes ironic with his over sharing parents.)

Again, not trying to moderate so apologies if this goes against guidelines.

Edit to add: We have already seen this baby receive lesser treatment, i.e changing the name (to save the “good” name for an able bodied baby?), no gender reveal, etc. which unfortunately may only be the beginning of a lifetime of receiving different treatment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 171

Spicy_bananas

But it is nobody's business if others are covid vaccinated. Vaccinated people still spread the virus, so you just have to care about your own vaccination so that you will supposedly have less and lighter symptoms.
But when a Sarah's stan wants to know it because she wants to come to her to say Hi, then sorry it's just plain stupid. If the stan is vaxxed she doesn't need to care about Sezza. If anything, Sezza might have a hard time if she gets infected.
I'm going to have to strongly disagree with your comment.

1- She's an influencer and I believe withholding that information to your public reinforces the fact that she is not vaccinated which is a terrible example to follow. We are now at almost 2 years in this pandemic. People like her (and anyone really) have to take this seriously and stop spreading ignorance by not talking about it. This leads followers to think that she's not vaccinated and that it's a correct thing to do.
2- Yes vaccinated people can still spread covid but they won't pass it if they don't catch it and the risk of getting it from another vaccinated person is almost inexistent compared to an unvaccinated person. This is why I want to know if someone I'm meeting is vaccinated. If they aren't, they are more likely to pass it to me even though I'm at a lower risk to catch it.
3- Personal medical conditions are none of other people's business. However when dealing with a pandemic and a vaccine that can eventually render it endemic or better yet eradicate it completely, it is everyone's business.

I've said my peace. If you are antivaxx (you or anyone reading this) don't come at me because I have zero tolerance for uneducated people.
Now back to Scuzz.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 157

bethy_

Sarah’s Day #38 - Sarah’s Day, vaccinated? Family drama, fabricated? Her views and values, antiquated. Boy she’s got us aggravated

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 136

Flexicon

It's been a real joy reading all the new members' posts (there's so many of you! Welcome!) and learning how you found your way here. Several people said they discovered us by searching "Sarah's Day problematic". I know it's way early, but I think it would be great to incorporate that phrase in the next thread title. Something like:

Sarah's Day #38 Disordered, Dishonest and Over-Dramatic, Sarah's Day is Problematic

• Heart
Reactions: 122
After all this supposed pregnancy drama, I think she will want to name the baby something about how special and meaningful it is to her.

Similar to "Ocean", the middle name will surely have to be associated with one of her fake interests. Maybe being outdoorsy and adventurous..perhaps Tent? She also says that family is really important to her so she might make the first name something similar to her dad's. What's his name, Colin? Maybe the baby will be Con!

So like I said, the name will reflect her true intentions - Con Tent Tilse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

larin_ree

No good doctor would reccomend you have a baby and become the "spokesperson" for their health condition or disability, essentially encouraging her to use her child for content. I don't believe that for a second, but if they did, she needs to find a new doctor

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 110

gigi26smile

Hi everyone! I want to join in 🤣 I’m 22, originally from 🇬🇧 but living in Sardinia 🇮🇹 for 4 years now.

I first found Sarah around 2017, whilst I was in a really dark place. I had just ran away from home, 2 weeks after my 17th birthday - I grew up in an extremely unhealthy home with a lot of domestic, emotional and sexual abuse where my every move was controlled and having just managed to escape, I was experiencing for the first time what it was like to be able to make decisions for myself. I could choose everything for the first time in my life and was trying to build an image of what a “good life” should look like. I was suffering with PTSD, anxiety and depression, added to struggles with eating disorders since I was around 8 or 9 years old. All of this to say, I now recognise that at that time I was in a vulnerable place and extremely open and receptive to positive-seeming role models like Sarah, as a ‘guide for a good life’ kind of way. She was successful, healthy, fit, funny, warm and always doing new and different things and coming out with exciting projects. She seemed the epitome of what I wanted for the new life I was trying to create for myself.

I quickly became a fan of hers, and that continued to a peak around the time she was pregnant with Fox. I’m ashamed to say I had notifications turned on for everything she posted, even her Insta stories 🤦🏻‍♀️ it makes me cringe so much now. I was so jealous of her life. It seemed she had everything I wanted so badly, the beautiful house, the great job, the perfect family, enough money to not be able to worry all the time, an amazing body and being perfectly in tune with her body all the time.

Her way of talking about food and exercise was a big trigger for me - with my experience with ED I have never had a healthy relationship with food/exercise and what she describes she does is so, so far from what I experience. I felt disgusting for not having the willpower to just be more like Sarah and eat a salad instead of a bowl of pasta. I felt hideous for my binges (not the kind of binge on fruit and nut mix that Sarah talks about feeling so guilty for..) and that lead me to want to hide it even more, making the whole vicious cycle worse. I felt like it was my fault that I couldn’t try hard enough to just do the same things Sarah did.

Not only her relationship with health, but also her and Kurt’s attitude to work and “hustle”. I used to listen to the Health Code (the long-form one) obsessively, and I can really remember just how incredibly lazy and “unmotivated” they made me feel. They go on about the “hustle” life, about always pushing yourself to do more and that everyone should have a side-hustle and that if you don’t like where you are then it’s on you to change things (and whilst I can understand this point of view, it’s really often not that simple especially for people coming from poorer communities, POC, and people like me who have zero support network to rely on). Hearing all this whilst I was on an extremely low wage, doing a job that was really stressful, working 40 hours a week whilst trying to also study to pass my exams, and in the midst of a massive depressive spell; it made me feel so worthless, that what I was doing wasn’t anywhere near enough and that if only I had a bit more energy and willpower, I could turn my life around just like Sarah and Kurt had done. If only I could just try harder, get myself a freaking “side-hustle”, I could have everything that they had - but it was just myself and my “laziness” that was stopping me.

The first thing that started to seem off to me was their lack of empathy. Sarah had talked about being an empath in the past and I really related to that, but then there were so many instances when both her and Kurt showed such a lack of understanding to what real people go through in normal life. They have the mentality that if you’re poor, it’s your fault. If you’re sick, it’s your fault. If you’re unhappy or depressed, it’s your fault. I started to understand that she is anything but empathetic.

Then came the bushfire fiasco, and that shocked me. Seeing her crying in the car that time… that seriously started to make me see that perhaps she was not exactly the person that she portrayed online. That said, it was really confusing to me because in her comments I could only find hundreds of positive messages telling her she’s an inspiration and not to listen to the “haters”. That made me double guess myself a bit and made me think that maybe I was imagining things.

After that came braidsgate and her reaction to BLM and her making it so abundantly clear that she is a closet racist, and that shattered any remains of the love affair instantly. Being able to physically witness for myself her deleting comments from POC and allies, and continually leave up and even like comments that encouraged racism and made fun of the situation was sickening. I felt disgusted that this was the person I had been supporting blindly for years.

After that I continued to watch, I don’t know why I didn’t unfollow straight away but something about it made me keep following her, it’s like a car crash when you just can’t look away. As soon as I realised who she truly was it seemed so blatantly obvious. Then came the disaster that was Sunee, and I remember being shocked at how badly she was fucking up, not responding to paying customers, etc and somehow found my way over to Tattle just after she launched the app and the bad reviews were coming in.

And thanks to Tattle, my eyes were fully opened to the massive web of lies that is Sarah’s Day. Every single thing she says and does is calculated, fake, and manipulative. She contradicts herself with every sentence that comes out of her mouth. I still can’t understand how I never saw any of this 4 years ago, how I used to idolise her totally. I even thought she had the perfect relationship 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus Christ I look back on my old self with such pity 🤣🤣🤣🤣

As time goes by she reveals more and more of her true self, and it is truly an honour to be here watching this (slow, but steady in my opinion) car crash that is Sarah’s Day with all of you guys 🤣♥ I’m so grateful for all the receipts, opinions, and personal stories you’ve all shared over the years that really helped to open my eyes to how fucking crazy she is but also how disordered that way of living truly is, and more importantly given me examples of a much healthier and happier version of what life can be.

I tend more to lurk than post but I just want to reiterate how happy I am to have found this community. You have all opened my eyes to such intelligent points of view on such varied topics, from pregnancy, fertility issues, motherhood, race, privilege to health, fitness, work, and more. I feel that you have enriched my world view in many ways, and not to mention the fact that you are so hilarious! I’ve started to look forward to waking up so I can read what you guys over in Aus have been chatting about while I’ve been sleeping. It’s great to know there are such hilarious, like-minded, inspirational people out there, some of you so far away but all so close to my heart. Thank you!

PS. Oh God this is so long. Sorry!! It was really therapeutic to sit and write out exactly why I feel the way I do about Sarah. I hate so much that we’re blindly labelled hAtErS when in reality most of us are ex-fans of Sarahs who have been burned one too many times and had their eyes opened to who she really is when she’s not in front of the camera!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 106
FA5B79E4-AD9C-49B1-A755-83C80AA319F9.jpeg

I’m a professional editor and can I just say… yes sometime systems like Final Cut Pro or premiere pro crash unexpectedly but it’s very unlikely that you lose everything. Editing videos takes hours and these programs automatically create saved back up files. This is most likely a lie and excuse because she feels anxiety about releasing the video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

lycheemartini

VIP Member
“it’s just a cardboard cut out of when Kurt was a rig…MOVING ON”.

she just can’t help herself but shame him can she? I mean he can be just as bad as her but honestly it’s so toxic. I’ve put on a lot of weight during my marriage and if my husband ever pointed out in a photo how skinny I used to be, I’d be devastated. And he just wouldn’t because he’s not a toxic ass and there’s more interesting things about me than my weight.

👎🏻 👎🏻

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 96
Cue the TikTok video in 2 years ‘DRs told me to terminate, but you’re the best thing that ever happened to me’
More Dr and medical bashing to come. 😔

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 95

marjan

Chatty Member
How to tell the difference between Sarah’s Day and a Dyson:
One sucks and the other’s a Dyson

(edited cos clearly I can’t tell jokes properly 😂)
and what do they have in common?? They both suck durt 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 93