Sarah’s Day #32 Sarah’s blue, crying on cue, what’s even true when it’s all for revenue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a wishful feeling this extended silence may just be a good set up for some kind of brand pivot and she's making her way out. I have been feeling like she's over her own social media presence and job for a while now. It's shown in:
  1. A visible lack of interest in developing content across channels. Her enthusiasm and freshness has all but disappeared.
  2. More and more brand sponsorships, less and less original, unsponsored content that would interest people more than just being sold products
  3. Controversy after controversy, big and small. It seems like she can't do anything right anymore. Even their attempt at supposed inclusivity on Father's Day was sooooo cringe/terrible/distasteful, maybe she's deciding she's had enough?
  4. The way she talked pre-lockdown, at least 2-3 times a week, about how torn she was between mUm LYf and work life, and wanting to just be a homebody. She really seems like she's struggling between her self-made trappings of business, success and hustle culture, versus just wanting to cut back and enjoy what she's earned (she never seems to enjoy it!)
  5. The fact that every single business idea, brand collab is centred around her. This is exhausting and unsustainable in the long run. I think she maybe near burnout, if not burnt out already. Who knows.
Of course if she just stopped doing this, it would cause a whole lot more speculation, and not in her favour. She's 100% the type who has 0 real self confidence and cares too much what people think, for her to bow out gracefully without fearing that it would make look like a spectacular failure. So maybe creating a whole big distraction that she never has to speak about because, sEnsitiVe, is a rather ideal way to alter her presence, and peter down her hardcore shilling somehow gives her a good escape route to slowly shutter this presence and maybe focus on other things -- Funee, ebooks, other products.

What I notice so much lately, before I stopped watching her content entirley a few weeks ago, was that she seems very interested in being rich, making money, buying her holiday home etc etc, but seems less and less interested in putting in the daily work for it. She used to be very committed to social media content creation being her vehicle to the larger sources of earning. Not so much anymore. She's barley creating anything for her own brand -- Funee. (This week they had smoothie bites (more icecubes!) ? A good 20-30% of their content is smoothies in different forms)

Now I feel like she'd rather just bag the handful of big sponsorships that help her hit her financial goals, than keep churning out content or actually creating things.

It's totally fine to realise this and choose the latter, but she has shown no self awareness or authenticity around this, which makes me believe the possibility that she needs to create/fabricate an entire exit story over time.

IDK, this is more wishful thinking than outright speculation. I have no other basis for thinking this other than the fact that this extended silence seems odd for her. Especially since it seems so much like the cRiSis was fabricated.

Orrrrr, it's highly possible that I am wrong and next week she'll be back with a crappy, cringey vlog that would have monetised the tit out of her made up crisis, and I'll be back here passively cringe-following via the good folks on here who watch and share their opinions on her in this immensely entertaining way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Hello lovely humans; I have not yet had the time to catch up on this spicy gossip blog since this morning however I just would like so say the stories Sarah posted today clearly include actual boobs that are bigger an AA cups.
Either she’s padding her bras or she’s pregnant still.
There’s no debating it so either she’s faking or she’s preggo.

Reactions: 13
Hello lovely humans; I have not yet had the time to catch up on this spicy gossip blog since this morning however I just would like so say the stories Sarah posted today clearly include actual boobs that are bigger an AA cups.
Either she’s padding her bras or she’s pregnant still.
There’s no debating it so either she’s faking or she’s preggo.
Those are pregnancy titties or padding. And I’m not leaning towards padding at all cause she doesn’t really wear enough padding to make that sizeable of a lady lump.
And she’s defs not looking as flat stomached in those stories. Still flat and super fit, just not her regular muscle and bone content.
EDIT; everyone has already evaluated these photos before I had time to read back so disregard lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is why I feel the only thing she may actually be trying to do is gradually change her entire being online.
100% I think - and it’s like 0.00001% theory, she is posting less, doing YouTube less so I assume she’s ready to say goodbye to the online life. so when she steps offline and does her goodbye video sissys, she can say “I have given it my alllll guysssss, i havent posted that much so you will be ok! I love being here talking to you and I will miss that, I’ll be here and there but not 100% as I have become a very bussyyyy mom and dealing with this health scare”.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sarah’s day #33: No cares how long it’s been since you worked out.

I actually couldn’t think of rhymes to do because there honestly hasn’t been anything interesting going on apart from the constantly silence and baiting then back to silence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

I actually couldn’t think of rhymes to do because there honestly hasn’t been anything interesting going on apart from the constantly silence and baiting then back to silence.
Thread titles DONT have to rhyme! This is great, and perfect for the current (non)mood.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
#33 Sarah’s (having a long, bad) day, taking baiting all the way, got some teeth that’s made for hay

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
100% I think - and it’s like 0.00001% theory, she is posting less, doing YouTube less so I assume she’s ready to say goodbye to the online life. so when she steps offline and does her goodbye video sissys, she can say “I have given it my alllll guysssss, i havent posted that much so you will be ok! I love being here talking to you and I will miss that, I’ll be here and there but not 100% as I have become a very bussyyyy mom and dealing with this health scare”.
This is very interesting and you guys have made some great great points, what I wonder, if this is her plan, how will she upkeep her expensive lifestyle (the house, the range rover, ect)

Unlike other influencers she doesn’t really have any sturdy sources of income outside social media. Sunee seems like a massive flop, plus they have a team working on it so it wouldn’t be cheap to upkeep (plus majority of people subscribed would be Sezzy stans as the app definitely isn’t worth the money, so you’re paying for Sarah mainly)

Her other sources of income also are all dependent on her status. (Tropeka, labang), LaBang currently have all her stuff on sale and Tropeka have axed all her other collections except her latest). The health code I can’t imagine is that successful either. Kurt’s partnerships like digidirect seem more to be for him name/connection to Scuz as his work doesn’t seem anything special or amazing…

I guess her overpriced ebooks would be making money but once again, she can’t keep releasing them and have this as her income?

Just my thoughts, could definitely be wrong and would love other peoples opinions but it’s an interesting thing to think about hahah

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is very interesting and you guys have made some great great points, what I wonder, if this is her plan, how will she upkeep her expensive lifestyle (the house, the range rover, ect)
Is there still substantial money to me made from YT Adsense from rewatches? I’ve noticed that a lot of highly subscribed YouTubers can seem to afford to post very little. Could she still make a passive income that way that would still be equivalent to a normal highly paid job?
Idk, I know nothing about YT monetisation, CPMs and such 😂🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Interesting thoughts guys. I noticed it too that she is getting tired of making content. Just another workout video today nothing else. I guess that’s what the people mainly come to her platform for? Also keep them hungry to buy her third eBook.
Too much jumping for me though 😬.

She was mentioning a while back that she wanted to step back and be a mum and having another baby this year and that she is planning and sorting out work projects with Kurt. I guess it’s his turn to be the breadwinner? I think this is why she wants to release a third eBook and I think a recipe ebook so she can lean back a little.
I also believe she was relying on a pregnancy for fresh interesting content, sounds incredible wrong but her life is content.

Well this time in Australia fucked up everyone life’s plans that’s for sure. I was supposed to be back in Europe with my fam 😭.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just gonna throw this in here cause I didn’t know whether to reply to any of the above comment as I’m not sure if it suits what others are saying.

But I feel like it could be harder for her to one day get a real job as a retail assistant again (didn’t she say she was a manager once?). Like there’s so many scandals she has had and has been bashed so much online that I don’t feel like anyone would want to employ someone that problematic. I don’t do hiring for my work, but I know if i was, I wouldn’t hire her.

Reactions: 14

Shouldn't it be "No ONE cares..." instead of "No cares..."?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I see the NSW premier has announced ‘freedom day’ and vaccine passport trials for fully vaxed residents to potentially be able to visit restaurants pubs etc from next month. (I just glossed over an article so forgive me if that’s not exactly right, just the overview I got from it). That will really out scuz and durt as anti vax at least for covid if it happens!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I feel like it could be harder for her to one day get a real job as a retail assistant again (didn’t she say she was a manager once?). Like there’s so many scandals she has had and has been bashed so much online that I don’t feel like anyone would want to employ someone that problematic. I don’t do hiring for my work, but I know if i was, I wouldn’t hire her.
There's no way she's going back to something that rEgUlaR. What, she? Our abOvE aVeraGe XS super versatile bougie bogan MILF hustlequeen go back to being emplyed by SOMEONE ELSE? Gasp! There's simply no way.

What I'm suggesting is that she will remain online, but I see a shift in her brand happening once again. Or at least she's putzing about trying to make a shift. Problem with her is she has no in depth knowledge in anything. She hasn't invested herself to get deep in anything, because everything she's done has been for a quick cash grab and unfortunately, as I sense she's realising now, that is shortlived success.

She isn't a qualified PT so while her ebooks may sell a lot when they come out, it doesn't make for a good career plan.
She's got Funee but it's so obvious its an ill-thought out business plan with no concrete plan for the future, they're literally thinking it up on the go, week to week. Again, not good for the long-run.
Her interest in food only goes as far as trying to promote her stupid app. She isn't a "foodie", she isn't passionate, and her own eating habits are disordered as duck. So again, no go.
Her work with WFX is also beginning to pale. The last few collections didn't sell like the first few did, despite (probably because of?) her OTT campaigns, extreme hardselling on her platforms.
Any other product sponsorship she does Esmi, Oodie, Kareela, Tropeaka, GHD, whatever else, I can't even keep track anymore now stand out like advertisements, because she has no consistency in terms of what she endorses or why. There's very little direct tie in with her personal brand (which is very scattered at the moment, as we have discussed many, many times) so anything she advertises or collaborates with jars. There may be interest in the moment, for the day when she posts, but then it quickly dies out. Again, not good for long-term planning.

The controversies really are catching up. The big ones keep getting mentioned on reddit and here, there's more and mroe people coming out saying they see her so differently now. And the little everyday stupid things she does, she can't seem to stop and just take a beat to educate herself a little bit, even to help herself.

I feel like she might just set herself up with a few longterm projects and collaborations like their stupid daily podcasts, Tropeaka, etc, whatever product collabs Durt is doing (which seem to be a lot mroe substantial and consistent at this point than anything she's done in about a year now) and what little is left with Funee -- and she'll coast for a while. The house has been sponsored, the wedding has been sponsored, she's been baiting that Luxe Listings show (maybe in the hope of getting her holiday home that way?). I think she'll just stick with that and keep going like on cruise control. Zero effort eeded, but keeps the machiens running.

Sorry for multiple long posts today, but I've been thinking about this for a few days now. I think not watching her content for the last 3ish weeks has really helped give me distance and some perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.