Sarah’s Day #32 Sarah’s blue, crying on cue, what’s even true when it’s all for revenue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the speculation is from tattle, she didn’t once say she had a MC…
You are in the wrong forum hun, the devils advocates usually meet up in the reddit forum.

Speculation came from all sides including her fans who commented that on her Insta.
She talked about becoming pregnant after her wedding, she purposely dropped the screenshot of her iMessages, she posted photos of her holding baby Fox and giving birth and plus all the texts about praying for her little family etc. Not once did she actually stepped back from social media, no she heavily baited and actively invited her audience into her pain which had us all thrown back into the emotions of how we felt when we miscarried. The speculation was wanted and welcomed.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Almond butter sticks?

Where did the tattle speculation come from? Oh yes , Sezzy (or maybe you call her Sare?) baiting the duck out of it…
Personally didn’t see anywhere on her stories her mentioning a MC…

Reactions: 1
Shock twist (speculation)
She got her NIPT results back which included the gender. And she’s having a girl!
So because she created this big facade about being a *bOy MuM* she doesn’t know what to do and is struggling to wrap her head around it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well then personally you should do your research before defending yourself Sarah. Read through this thread and there’s all you need to see for the MC baiting.

Also right in queue, as soon as tattle has moved on from Sarahs baiting situation… it gets brought up again by peanutbuttersticks someone… I think the best thing we can do is ignore this pathetic attempt to stay relevant my fellow tattlers…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Whatever she’s trying to do it’s still not working, here’s an update of her Instagram analytics. Looks like she had two days of gaining followers (probably got her excited) but that stopped and now she’s back to losing them daily…
i live for these - keep them coming pls

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mate. She's seen a massive amount of comments speculating that and people extending their sympathy to her, for it.
She hasn't deleted those comments, although her and Kurt have deleted other speculation comments.
She hasn't addressed it, even though she addressed the cheating rumours.
She's baited a MC, whether it's actually actually true or not, undoubtedly.

Can't work out if you're actually a dumb 10 year old fan, either Scummy herself, a close friend or just a bored troll lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She's back on today with the jumper tied around her waist again. I think it's more likely that she's using the jumper to hide how see-through her beige pants are than what she's trying to bait.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
that movement would make anyone Butt look flat! I actually think she has a lovely perky butt, especially in her wedding dress!!!!
Can you imagine if this was actually Sarah and she was that insecure she needed to come onto Tattle to compliment her own ass in her wedding dress. I'm dead.

Also coming from someone who genetically has a fat ass, that movement does not make your butt look fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She's back on today with the jumper tied around her waist again. I think it's more likely that she's using the jumper to hide how see-through her beige pants are than what she's trying to bait.
I saw that! I thought she must be reading on here because we were saying she doesn’t have the jumper tied around her waist anymore and HELLO today it’s there 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I was about to jump on and say the same thing. Literally no good reason why you’d workout with a jumper tied around your waist… I don’t get why she’s baiting/hiding ‘something’ selectively, as she’ll post workouts on her feed with everything on display??? Confused

Reactions: 15
Can you imagine if this was actually Sarah and she was that insecure she needed to come onto Tattle to compliment her own ass in her wedding dress. I'm dead.
Sarah’s ego is to big to ever have the username “fatts”, though it’s a great throw off I don’t think she could handle that

• Haha
Theory....
Perhaps all the flowers were for the baby announcement photo 🤣 here is the original photo and here is my interpretation of what it might look like
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah’s day #33: No cares how long it’s been since you worked out.

I actually couldn’t think of rhymes to do because there honestly hasn’t been anything interesting going on apart from the constantly silence and baiting then back to silence.
Can this pleeeeeeeease be the next title!!!!!

• Haha
I was about to jump on and say the same thing. Literally no good reason why you’d workout with a jumper tied around your waist… I don’t get why she’s baiting/hiding ‘something’ selectively, as she’ll post workouts on her feed with everything on display??? Confused
Unless whose workouts without a jumper/where she looks thinner are just pre-recorded?

Reactions: 9
52 pages! Who was saying earlier that this thread had produced more content in under a week than Scummy has produced in a month (?) 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If he's going to sleep in their room indefinitely then fine (i'd want my space but it's probably less stressful and we know they're lazy parents) BUT GIVE HIM A REAL COT.
Move his cot into your room, Fox has been sleeping in the travel cot for months
He is too big to be in a travel cot and they are not recommended for permanent use (as we have all complained about before). Shame on them for not getting him a proper toddler or single bed, then again it won’t fit in his tiny closet sized bedroom they chose for him. Poor Little Fox Potter in the cupboard under the stairs :(

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.