Sarah’s Day #32 Sarah’s blue, crying on cue, what’s even true when it’s all for revenue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly still love the old vlogs where she would jump around gym, uni, coffee, living in her car and traveling alone... I can relate so much more with THAT kind of vibes. She was able to do chin ups, strict push ups, crazy handstand and it was inspiring for me. Now it's all about #MILF life and she is just a little bit above the average strenght level for women. not only that's boring AF but also just a tiny percent of people can relate.
Same, being stuck in lockdown I’ve been watching some of her old vlogs. She was definitely still toxic back then but these days she’s a whiny witch 24/7

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Seriously doubt that. Their assets can’t be worth that much surely.
Her house and apartment would be worth more than $5 million by now and Sydney house prices continue to climb. Who knows how much she has stashed away in her trust and what other assets she has. She is financially secure and will never need to work again, there’s no doubt about it.

Reactions: 24
Her house and apartment would be worth more than $5 million by now and Sydney house prices continue to climb. Who knows how much she has stashed away in her trust and what other assets she has. She is financially secure and will never need to work again, there’s no doubt about it.
I think the issue would more be upkeep if her expensive lifestyle. I can’t see her ever selling her house, and she’s poured so much money into renovating it, and also so much money into Sunee, which doesn’t seem to be bringing in that much money as it’s taking out. She wants to have tHReE BoYZ and raising kids in her area ain’t cheap, especially the way she lIves

Note: I’m saying “I think” because I’m aware I have no clue how this stuff really works and could definitely be wrong 😂

Note 2: why the duck is Fox STILL sleeping in their bed? If lockdown and staying at home hasn’t been the perfect excuse to work on this, then idk when they ever will. The longer they do this the more they enable him (in saying this, it’s been like monthhsss and they’re way past this atm).

Reactions: 23
Seriously doubt that. Their assets can’t be worth that much surely.
she brought her house for over 2 mil and then fully renovated it. not sure what it would be worth now. if she can spend $1,000 bucks in one night on impulse purchases as per her recent unbosing video then there must be plenty of cash available too. do some investing and they would be set.

Reactions: 12
Note 2: why the duck is Fox STILL sleeping in their bed? If lockdown and staying at home hasn’t been the perfect excuse to work on this, then idk when they ever will.
When baby number 2 comes along and takes precedence, sadly.

Reactions: 6
If he's going to sleep in their room indefinitely then fine (i'd want my space but it's probably less stressful and we know they're lazy parents) BUT GIVE HIM A REAL COT.
Move his cot into your room, Fox has been sleeping in the travel cot for months

Reactions: 30
Just gonna throw this in here cause I didn’t know whether to reply to any of the above comment as I’m not sure if it suits what others are saying.

But I feel like it could be harder for her to one day get a real job as a retail assistant again (didn’t she say she was a manager once?). Like there’s so many scandals she has had and has been bashed so much online that I don’t feel like anyone would want to employ someone that problematic. I don’t do hiring for my work, but I know if i was, I wouldn’t hire her.
There is no way she’ll go into retail haha. The only “normal” job I could see her do would be to open a boutique gym in Cronulla and employ certified trainers to coach “sezzy approved workouts”. She won’t leave social media either (she said herself it’s her comfort zone). Seeing the development of a company would actually be somewhat enjoyable content if she didn’t make it all about herself.
Using her existing data of where her fan base is she could maybe even have a few of these gyms?

Reactions: 10
Sezzy is vain AF, I doubt she would ever move to 100% offline.

a Sarah’s day gym in Cronulla. That would not fly hahahahaha

• Haha
Yeah there’s no way sleeping in that cheap portacot long term can be good for him at all. They don’t have proper support or space. At least set up a toddler bed in their room if they can’t be bothered to encourage him to sleep in his own bed.

Reactions: 15
Sarah showing us your dog and kid sleeping in your room isn't telling is without telling us

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Sarah showing us your dog and kid sleeping in your room isn't telling is without telling us
It’s also most definitely not the flex you think it is Sarah… like no one is jealous that you haven’t bothered to adapt your toddlah to his room in months, it’s not quirky, it’s lazy…

• Heart
Reactions: 41
agree, and it is ignorant to think otherwise. She is a self proclaimed tight ass as well, and thinks about every single purchase including grocery items. She has to pay for very very little herself and makes substantial lump sums per sponsorships - which would be squirrelled away in savings or trust. I think Sarah is a bleeping idiot but I don’t think she is silly with savings or money. Not to mention all the tax write offs - every single holiday, part of the renovations. Their cars. Their house and apartment bills offset by the fact they work from home.

this is what pisses me off the most. Expenses are so low for influencers - clothes, products, treatments, cars, travel, food… and they can then earn tens to hundreds of thousands at a time. Girl is a millionaire, and that wouldnt even be considering her assets.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t think she’ll ever step away from social media completely BUT if she did, I could see her investing in real estate. Buying and flipping. She thinks she’s so great at interior design and Kurt could be the contractor.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Has anyone else noticed that she seems to be waking up later in recent times?
she posted a similar thing last week and I was thinking that I would love if my toddler woke up at 8.30, haha.
I wonder if she is needing the extra rest? I was constantly exhausted while pregnant. Just saying.

Also, there’s no way Sarah would ever need to go back to retail work. If she has hired financial professionals (which she absolutely should do when making so much money), she should have set up investments so they’ll be set if the YouTube/Instagram fame dies down.

Reactions: 2
that movement would make anyone Butt look flat! I actually think she has a lovely perky butt, especially in her wedding dress!!!!

the speculation is from tattle, she didn’t once say she had a MC…
Oh hellooo new member coming to defend ⚔ Maybe you can tell us more about the inside of the goings of Sezzdog...I have a feeling you know something haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Oh hellooo new member coming to defend ⚔ Maybe you can tell us more about the inside of the goings of Sezzdog...I have a feeling you know something haha
Almond butter sticks?

Where did the tattle speculation come from? Oh yes , Sezzy (or maybe you call her Sare?) baiting the duck out of it…

• Haha
It’s also most definitely not the flex you think it is Sarah… like no one is jealous that you haven’t bothered to adapt your toddlah to his room in months, it’s not quirky, it’s lazy…
Also, still in bed that late in the morning is a luxury not everyone has

Reactions: 10
that movement would make anyone Butt look flat! I actually think she has a lovely perky butt, especially in her wedding dress!!!!

..... A lovely perky butt!? ......

That has clearly changed in the last 2 months

I like being devils advocate x
Ohhhh the same passive aggressive "x" that floods Funnees responses to clients

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.