Sarah’s Day #32 Sarah’s blue, crying on cue, what’s even true when it’s all for revenue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just gonna throw this in here cause I didn’t know whether to reply to any of the above comment as I’m not sure if it suits what others are saying.

But I feel like it could be harder for her to one day get a real job as a retail assistant again (didn’t she say she was a manager once?). Like there’s so many scandals she has had and has been bashed so much online that I don’t feel like anyone would want to employ someone that problematic. I don’t do hiring for my work, but I know if i was, I wouldn’t hire her.
I also think she has the biggest ego now and could see her thinking she’s too above a lot of these job that would be most likely she could get (not directed at a retail assistant btw and not shading it I the slightest, I could just see her snobby self looking down on any job tbh). I also can’t tell if she has a good work ethic or not, to give the girl credit I don’t doubt she works extremely hard, but she seems to complain about it all the time and I don’t think that would pass in the workplace outside of her self run office

Reactions: 13
I don’t doubt she works extremely hard, but she seems to complain about it all the time and I don’t think that would pass in the workplace outside of her self run office
She used to work hard. Everything she's done in the last 1.5 years or so seems very very lazy, shoddy to me. Almost like she believes her audiences don't deserve any mroe effort and she's just happy to do bare minimum and walk home with a fat cheque. Funee is a huge example of where her work ethic currently is at.

I've seen other influencers who have built their own apps and products and how heavily invested, enthusiastic and continuously interested and excited they remain for so long after. It's because they believe in it so deeply. Take Lilly Sabri with her mammoth app for eg. She's HUGE, her app is insanely versatile and affordable, and yet she's doing so much of it all on her own, constantly hands-on. Look at Ellie consistently chruning out one book after another in the niche shes created for herself. Look at the fitness youtubers who have gone on for years and only grown from strength to strength. Please don't take this to be blind praise, I'm sure they're all problematic in their own way. I am talking only of work-ethic here.

Scuz here can't even be bothered to make interesting recipes every week anymore and it's only been 8 months. I don't see this going very far.

She complains because she's over it, I think. Anyone with a genuine good work ethic would complain, but also get on with it and be very grateful. She only complains, and gets bored and moves on to the next thing. And she is NEVER grateful.

I think she also knows she wouldn't last a day in a regular job, forget working for anyone else. So she's tried to fashion this life of an entrepreneur, without realising it's also actually a LOT of work. It gives me a shitfit everytime she calls herself CEO of 4 companies. GTFO, you scammer!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She used to work hard. Everything she's done in the last 1.5 years or so seems very very lazy, shoddy to me. Almost like she believes her audiences don't deserve any mroe effort and she's just happy to do bare minimum and walk home with a fat cheque.
It's actually crazy going back and watching her old vlogs from ~3 years ago and seeing how passionate and genuinely excited she was about things. When she was first collaborating with brands (pre-Tropeaka days) she seemed much more grateful for the opportunities etc.

It's also interesting to see how much her relationship with Kurt has changed - in her old vlogs they just seemed so much younger and happier and full of life, and feels weird watching back now and it seems like just a persona she put on to get him :(

• Sad
Reactions: 26
She used to work hard. Everything she's done in the last 1.5 years or so seems very very lazy, shoddy to me. Almost like she believes her audiences don't deserve any mroe effort and she's just happy to do bare minimum and walk home with a fat cheque. Funee is a huge example of where her work ethic currently is at.

I've seen other influencers who have built their own apps and products and how heavily invested, enthusiastic and continuously interested and excited they remain for so long after. It's because they believe in it so deeply. Take Lilly Sabri with her mammoth app for eg. She's HUGE, her app is insanely versatile and affordable, and yet she's doing so much of it all on her own, constantly hands-on. Look at Ellie consistently chruning out one book after another in the niche shes created for herself. Look at the fitness youtubers who have gone on for years and only grown from strength to strength. Please don't take this to be blind praise, I'm sure they're all problematic in their own way. I am talking only of work-ethic here.

Scuz here can't even be bothered to make interesting recipes every week anymore and it's only been 8 months. I don't see this going very far.

She complains because she's over it, I think. Anyone with a genuine good work ethic would complain, but also get on with it and be very grateful. She only complains, and gets bored and moves on to the next thing. And she is NEVER grateful.

I think she also knows she wouldn't last a day in a regular job, forget working for anyone else. So she's tried to fashion this life of an entrepreneur, without realising it's also actually a LOT of work. It gives me a shitfit everytime she calls herself CEO of 4 companies. GTFO, you scammer!
I feel like there also was a time when she was the ultimate influencer and was at her peak (my memory is shocking but I’m thinking it was BFO (before fox ocean). She was the main influencer for tropeka, they even flew her to like Hawaii or something on this insane all expense paid for trip (and Kurt too). She had her own activewear with them, then her body products with LaBang, she was posting every 3 days and her videos weren’t as repetitive. Like I remember thinking she had such a good spread of her products/ influencer life style, and was so successful to have her own clothing line and body care range. She didn’t seem to complain as much (however I never really followed her on Insta or anything that closely so could be wrong) but IMO her a few years ago wasn’t the same whiney, pretentious “princess”

PS: “ultimate influencer” is definitely an exaggeration, I just mean like she was doing a lot better than she is now and was one of th big names in Australian influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I honestly still love the old vlogs where she would jump around gym, uni, coffee, living in her car and traveling alone... I can relate so much more with THAT kind of vibes. She was able to do chin ups, strict push ups, crazy handstand and it was inspiring for me. Now it's all about #MILF life and she is just a little bit above the average strenght level for women. not only that's boring AF but also just a tiny percent of people can relate.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Sarah's day #33 Baiting forever, admitting never, that being my son is a painful endeavor

Sarah's day #33 Baiting like hell, I still cant spell, guys I'm really not feeling well

Sarah's day #33 Potential baby in my tummy, another smoothie for funee, I'm a baiting dummy

Sarah's day #33 Even father's day was a flop, my son is a prop, I'm still a big baiting knob

• Haha
  • Heart
While she desperately needs to be cancelled or to fade from existence I'll be so sad when I don't have Tattle to read everyday 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Sarah's day #33 Baiting forever, admitting never, that being my son is a painful endeavor

Sarah's day #33 Baiting like hell, I still cant spell, guys I'm really not feeling well

Sarah's day #33 Potential baby in my tummy, another smoothie for funee, I'm a baiting dummy

Sarah's day #33 Even father's day was a flop, my son is a prop, I'm still a big baiting knob
Hahahah the last one plus “I suck at my job”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sarahs Day #33: Its draining its boring, Scuzzys sad sack act is touring.
💝 for all the rhymers out there

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sarah’s day #33: Sunnee is dying, i can’t stop lying, followers? yes, I’m buying.

Sarah’s day #33: ew dumb no

Shouldn't it be "No ONE cares..." instead of "No cares..."?
Look, you honestly didn’t need to be so rude about it. I have dyslexia and it shows hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Look, you honestly didn’t need to be so rude about it. I have dyslexia and it shows hahaha
Sorry if that came out rude it really wasn't my intention! I was wondering if it was some wording I'm not hip enough to understand...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have a wishful feeling this extended silence may just be a good set up for some kind of brand pivot and she's making her way out. I have been feeling like she's over her own social media presence and job for a while now. It's shown in:
  1. A visible lack of interest in developing content across channels. Her enthusiasm and freshness has all but disappeared.
  2. More and more brand sponsorships, less and less original, unsponsored content that would interest people more than just being sold products
  3. Controversy after controversy, big and small. It seems like she can't do anything right anymore. Even their attempt at supposed inclusivity on Father's Day was sooooo cringe/terrible/distasteful, maybe she's deciding she's had enough?
  4. The way she talked pre-lockdown, at least 2-3 times a week, about how torn she was between mUm LYf and work life, and wanting to just be a homebody. She really seems like she's struggling between her self-made trappings of business, success and hustle culture, versus just wanting to cut back and enjoy what she's earned (she never seems to enjoy it!)
  5. The fact that every single business idea, brand collab is centred around her. This is exhausting and unsustainable in the long run. I think she maybe near burnout, if not burnt out already. Who knows.
Of course if she just stopped doing this, it would cause a whole lot more speculation, and not in her favour. She's 100% the type who has 0 real self confidence and cares too much what people think, for her to bow out gracefully without fearing that it would make look like a spectacular failure. So maybe creating a whole big distraction that she never has to speak about because, sEnsitiVe, is a rather ideal way to alter her presence, and peter down her hardcore shilling somehow gives her a good escape route to slowly shutter this presence and maybe focus on other things -- Funee, ebooks, other products.

What I notice so much lately, before I stopped watching her content entirley a few weeks ago, was that she seems very interested in being rich, making money, buying her holiday home etc etc, but seems less and less interested in putting in the daily work for it. She used to be very committed to social media content creation being her vehicle to the larger sources of earning. Not so much anymore. She's barley creating anything for her own brand -- Funee. (This week they had smoothie bites (more icecubes!) ? A good 20-30% of their content is smoothies in different forms)

Now I feel like she'd rather just bag the handful of big sponsorships that help her hit her financial goals, than keep churning out content or actually creating things.

It's totally fine to realise this and choose the latter, but she has shown no self awareness or authenticity around this, which makes me believe the possibility that she needs to create/fabricate an entire exit story over time.

IDK, this is more wishful thinking than outright speculation. I have no other basis for thinking this other than the fact that this extended silence seems odd for her. Especially since it seems so much like the cRiSis was fabricated.

Orrrrr, it's highly possible that I am wrong and next week she'll be back with a crappy, cringey vlog that would have monetised the tit out of her made up crisis, and I'll be back here passively cringe-following via the good folks on here who watch and share their opinions on her in this immensely entertaining way.
My experience with narcissist types like Scuz is that they just continue forward doing what they’ve always done. They do sometimes step back until they think enough time has passed that people have forgotten (they don’t) and then come back out again, doing what they’ve always done.
source: narcissistic ex boyfriend, mother and extended family members

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry if I’m repeating sentiments from earlier threads, but it’s very logical that people would comment that she looks different (again, I’ve heard no one say her body looks bad) because her mask is slipping further than ever before, and people are finally noticing.
Echoing this sentiment, wholeheartedly. I'm actually relieved and refreshed to see pictures of her like this. And again, its amazing how different she looks when she's not contorting her body, using sneaky angles and filters to makerself look wildly different. She looks so normal, and dare I say, so much mroe relatable in these pictures. Nobody is shaming her for looking this way. If she has a insecurities around this, it'll probablky help her to hear how normal she looks and how acceptable all shapes and sizes of bodies are. She doesnt need to look thinner to feel accepted. That's the tone I picked up in the few posts that were pointing out the difference in todays pictures and others where she's in "control" of pushing an unhealthy standard and narrattive as the truth about her body. While I'm all for not shaming her, are we forgetting how cruelly she knowingly, conscioulsy has contributed to so many young girls who have come out saying they were influenced by her into feeling ashamed of their bodies, pushed into disordered eating, etc etc. There are literal reciepts and first hand accounts of these instances.

• Heart
I went on a quick scroll through her followers.. of the 5 or so swipes of the screen I did. I swear majority of them were fake. I clicked on a few and there is no way they would follow her or even know who she is. I can't wait to see that 1.2m go down

Sarahs day #33 - It's time. Cancelled

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A bit late to this but I don't think comparing a realistic photo/video of her to her usual obviously photoshopped ones is body shaming. If anything it's the opposite because she actually got praise for today's video.

And this may be an unpopular and bitchy opinion but I don't care if what we say about her body triggers Sarah. She goes out of her way to come here specifically to read what is said about her. It's her choice. If what she reads is triggering then that is honestly her problem. We shouldn't have to avoid certain topics out of fear of triggering or upsetting her, because where does it end? This forum is a safe place to share our opinions (within the rules of course). We can't let Sarah indirectly moderate what we talk about.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It's just strange, because usually the gap would suggest the other person replied to her, but the 'read' much earlier on suggests they havent said anything else
Late to the thread, but I wanted to clarify for everyone that your Macbook's iMessage app doesn't automatically have read receipts on so if you start a conversation from your phone, the read receipts will show up, but if you switch to replying on your Macbook where they're turned off, the messages won't show as "read" despite having read and replied. I have plenty of conversations that look just like this from my boyfriend and I switching between our phones and laptop.

I don't think the iMessage screen was manipulated, the window is just stretched wide enough that you can't see the entire conversation and it's placed perfectly to bait the idea she might be pregnant with the "8 weeks" and "sick" comments.

Reactions: 15
Just gonna throw this in here cause I didn’t know whether to reply to any of the above comment as I’m not sure if it suits what others are saying.

But I feel like it could be harder for her to one day get a real job as a retail assistant again (didn’t she say she was a manager once?). Like there’s so many scandals she has had and has been bashed so much online that I don’t feel like anyone would want to employ someone that problematic. I don’t do hiring for my work, but I know if i was, I wouldn’t hire her.
she has so much money she would never need to work in retail again. worst case scenario they could sell their assets and live off the interest alone.

Reactions: 10
I honestly think she can’t stay offline. Whether she makes content or not, her constant need for validation and talking about the last time she worked out etc…. I don’t think she can stay away. She couldn’t even stay away while apparently going through a crisis.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.