Sarah’s Day #32 Sarah’s blue, crying on cue, what’s even true when it’s all for revenue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do y’all think fox will pick a different “nickname” to go by when he gets to school age? I feel like he’ll be so bullied if he goes by Fox and his middle name isn’t any better (and is actually worse).
Maybe he’ll go by Finn or Sean (from ocean) or something like that.
I still can’t believe they named him that.
He will 100% get called Fucks.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I don’t know actually. Quirky and unique names are becoming for dominant nowadays. Im 16, and a boy in my form class is called Fox. we don’t think anything of it really. Children are being called all sorts now, like Milo, Fern, Night etc. This will be the new normal. I love traditional names though, so it’s a shame
OT but Milo was a name long before the malt drink came about 😂😂 it’s a super normal and common name in so many cultures

• Haha
Reactions: 19
RE: parents splitting
If that is the case, I like that scuz’s sisters aren’t being so dramatic

Reactions: 4
OT but Milo was a name long before the malt drink came about 😂😂 it’s a super normal and common name in so many cultures
Oh sorry lol! i thought people were naming their kids milo because it’s like an iconic thing in nz and aus😂 but i agree with the person above, foxs will probably be called fucks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else notice sissy is getting some movement back in her forehead? 🙊
Bet she loves missing her all nachural botox top ups 💉
Yup, I have definitely noticed the same - some NACHURAL movement coming back into her face (forehead, upper lip):

IMG_0341_PNG.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Background in Pilates? I guess taking Pilates classes (as a client not a student) means you can start telling people you have a background in Pilates 😂😳
Guess what guys, according to the LoGic oF SaRaH I’m a full-on sportswoman, scholar, musician, educator, scientist…the list goes on! 😙✌

Also, her response is quite ironic given that there is a massive market for Pilates socks, and they’re often required in certain studios

Sarah, you utter dumbfuck

ps: See an actual peer reviewed RCT that concludes “combining compression socks with a balance exercise program may yield to better results than without compression socks”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Do y’all think fox will pick a different “nickname” to go by when he gets to school age? I feel like he’ll be so bullied if he goes by Fox and his middle name isn’t any better (and is actually worse).
Maybe he’ll go by Finn or Sean (from ocean) or something like that.
I still can’t believe they named him that.
Nah. I've said this before but I've coached a t a footy club with 2 or 3 kids named Fox. 1 named wolf too actually. This isn't that uncommon even though I think its weird hahaha. The real problem is the weird combo of fox and ocean tbh

Reactions: 12
The latest reel definitely is not the most flattering for her. This is not body shaming as there is nothing at all wrong with how she looks. The reason it caught my eye is that the shape of her body is VERY different to images we see posted of her!

It either one of or a combination of all of these:
- no distortion/photo shopping that images get
- her active wear is VERY unflattering combined with the point above
- she has put on a little bit of weight over the lock down. Which would probably be a healthy thing for her
- she is infact pregnant and starting to show a little bit

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Guarantee she did not eat a drop of that icecream.. clever camera editing #not

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The latest reel definitely is not the most flattering for her. This is not body shaming as there is nothing at all wrong with how she looks. The reason it caught my eye is that the shape of her body is VERY different to images we see posted of her!

It either one of or a combination of all of these:
- no distortion/photo shopping that images get
- her active wear is VERY unflattering combined with the point above
- she has put on a little bit of weight over the lock down. Which would probably be a healthy thing for her
- she is infact pregnant and starting to show a little bit
Idk but aside from the fact that her outfit is....questionable...I don't see how or where she is supposed to have gained weight? Her proportions and everything else kinda look like any other workout video of hers.
Nice to see though that she has just a flat of a bum as any one of us haha (good for anyone who has a rounded butt but I for one don't train my glutes specifically so its "flat" compared to the current trend)

Reactions: 28
Has anyone seen the IG stories from Ashy Bines from yesterday 6/9/21. Does anyone know if she’s talking about tattle.life?

Reactions: 6
If she baited this whole time, and was never pregnant, and let this whole MC speculation go on when she was never in fact pregnant, I’m actually going to lose it. The amount of triggering and pain she had brought up for people who are struggling to have kids, or have lost a pregnancy or kid is insane, so if it was all just fake, I can’t even.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.