Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. And just a week before she was saying of course they wear masks when grocery shopping.
I like how she says ‘one of us has to go grocery shopping’ too, implying that they follow the restriction of one member of the household doing the food shopping. And not the reality of all three of them out, and massless too. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Are they bleeping kidding? Selfish bleeping assholes. Cases are increasing every day in Sydney and you're out shopping TOGETHER and without masks? Selfish bleeping pieces of tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 45
AND they're sitting there speculating about something they think is illegal. THEM. The epitome of doing shady tit, and breaking rules, are speculating about the illegality of drones.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Sarah and Kurt give me such manic desperate look at me im so young and quirky vibes.
Im not sure why but it feels like they play at life and being adults

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fairly bleeping sure going to priceline for nails isn't necessary.

Buying groceries - fine. Should've waited until you needed to do a full shop but fine.

Buying medication from a pharmacy - fine. A lot can be bought from Woolies but sure, some can't.

Buying nails though??
Look. I get it. Lockdown sucks. Covid sucks. She's got cabin fever. She wore a mask. She didn't want to wait a few days for shipping. Maybe she did a click and collect (doubt it based on the footage).
She didn't break the (in my opinion far too lax) rules.

But the truth is. It was spon/an ad, for Tropeaka probably. She needed content.

PS sorry anyone in NSW - I am not trying to create undue stress around what's happening with you. Your emotions are truly valid. I am so sorry that the goal post has changed yet again with a ?7 day harder stay at home order. I am so sorry your work, education, and lives are royally disrupted. It sucks. I truly acknowledge that.

I'm sure Victorians feel like they're watching a similar experience to what they know play out in horror.

I come from a place of frustration, as a doctor, who has dealt with swabbing and treating people - infected and not, following guidelines and not, anti-mask/anti-vax/anti-covid people, people who think we should open up and let people die... It's worn me down. I don't say this for anyone to feel they have to say thank you, or to gas me up - I'm just venting.

I stepped away from Sarah and Tattle and socials for a while there because I had no emotions leftover to feel, which was good. If anyone's in the same emotional boat, it's nice to step away. Come back if and when we ready.

Wow, sorry, such a long monologue that started about stick on nails.
I'll stop now! Sorry!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Buying groceries - fine. Should've waited until you needed to do a full shop but fine.
Pretty sure she didnt do a grocery run and it was just the nails that she went out for. I'm 99.99% sure this was the case.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Pretty sure she didnt do a grocery run and it was just the nails that she went out for. I'm 99.99% sure this was the case.
yip totally made a point about what they needed then showed the list later on then said all the groceries were in the back but the list was very short so would have been one bag. could have just showed the bag full of groceries

Reactions: 9
Are they bleeping kidding? Selfish bleeping assholes. Cases are increasing every day in Sydney and you're out shopping TOGETHER and without masks? Selfish bleeping pieces of tit.
Did they seriously do this today? Honestly, I didn’t think I could despise them more but here we are. These people are not just selfish but they’re sick and disturbed. The scum of the scum. I’m beyond furious, especially given the current situation in NSW which is now going to duck over the entire country. 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 25
yip totally made a point about what they needed then showed the list later on then said all the groceries were in the back but the list was very short so would have been one bag. could have just showed the bag full of groceries
Didnt they get groceries delivered this week……

Reactions: 12
Reported them to the NSW police. I think everyone should report them too! So many people have lost their lives to Covid and they are being so irresponsible!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I missed it. Can someone explain what happened and what I missed pls
kurt and sarah are out shopping in sydney when
a) only one person per house per day is allowed to do so
b) kurt doesn’t have a mask on

sarah posted a story bragging about tropeka powders and didn’t use her small brain to think what’s happening in the background. confirming that her and kurt are covidiots

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
View attachment 711951View attachment 711953View attachment 711954

They are really struggling to ‘be famous’ on TikTok.

From what I understand about TikTok and I could be wrong….it isn’t about being perfect. It’s more ‘normal’ people who don’t heavily edit their clips.

Is that Kurt in the background with no mask on 😷
They both look so old... especially Kurt.. Makes it exrea cringy that they try to act "young". Reminds me of those 40 year old you see in clubs. Or the "how do you do fellow youths" meme with Steve Buscemi

• Haha
Reactions: 32
‘Of course’
this is the "second" time that she's made a point of saying that there haven't been any cases of outdoor spread. is that founded in any actual (recent) info ? because it sounds very reminiscent of what people were saying back in april 2020 here in US and was very much utilized by anti-maskers to be like "well we're outside so we can so whatever we. want."

regardless, it still just rubs me the wrong way that she keeps making it a point to say that. even if that is the case, there is no reason for you to not still be cautious and follow guidelines while you are outside. if you're completely alone, sure, keep your mask in your pocket for a bit.... but still be cautious. people's lives are at risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
this is the "second" time that she's made a point of saying that there haven't been any cases of outdoor spread. is that founded in any actual (recent) info ? because it sounds very reminiscent of what people were saying back in april 2020 here in US and was very much utilized by anti-maskers to be like "well we're outside so we can so whatever we. want."

regardless, it still just rubs me the wrong way that she keeps making it a point to say that. even if that is the case, there is no reason for you to not still be cautious and follow guidelines while you are outside. if you're completely alone, sure, keep your mask in your pocket for a bit.... but still be cautious. people's lives are at risk.
From a recent article 'Experts said transmission at the beach gathering showed people should still be vigilant when outdoors.
"Don't be complacent," epidemiologist Marylouise McLaws said.
"If you're not at home indoors, take this very seriously."
Professor McLaws, an advisor to the World Health Organization, said the Delta variant was so highly contagious that people were producing 1,000 times more viral particles in their respiratory tract, compared to other strains.
These included large droplets as well as tiny aerosol particles.
"We now need to understand that we are potentially at great risk of aerosol or airborne particles, those tiny droplet nuclei, that can hang in the air for longer if there's no wind, and that means that you can be at risk outside, not just inside," she said.'

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Isn’t it so ironic that she is selling a beauty bundle that is meant to help with hair, skin and nails yet she has to wear extensions just to put her hair in a nice bun and get press on nails? My hair and nails from extremely quickly and thick and I don’t spend any money on unnecessary beauty vitamins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.