Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve listend to the podcast and oh it’s riveting stuff really. They talk about how awkward it is to eat a banana…“giggle giggle…“ and how embarrassing it is when people sing Happy Birthday to you or wearing a bike helmet when riding a scooter. Yep and Spotify pays them for this…🤦‍♀️

It is the absolute dumbest and nonsensical tit I’ve ever listened to it is so bad. It’s like listening to 12 year olds. The new terrible graphics match the content.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I’ve listend to the podcast and oh it’s riveting stuff really. They talk about how awkward it is to eat a banana…“giggle giggle…“ and how embarrassing it is when people sing Happy Birthday to you or wearing a bike helmet when riding a scooter. Yep and Spotify pays them for this…🤦‍♀️

It is the absolute dumbest and nonsensical tit I’ve ever listened to it is so bad. It’s like listening to 12 year olds. The new terrible graphics match the content.
Sounds like the stuff you’d find on tumblr in 2016, won’t be surprised if that was their inspiration.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry to ask but I'm not viewing any of her content; is she talking about changing her car? If so- that little schemer!!! She's fishing for a new car sponsorship like the Mazda she lost. She waited until the homophobia drama was forgotten and then started begging for a new car. She'll sell the RR because the upkeep is too expensive and use the freebie car. This is what she means by "hustling" and working SOOO hard- get all the free tit possible, all the time.
duck, she's so greedy! :sick:
How do her stans not see that every story is a sales pitch or sponsorship beg?
Also, Scuzz, if you do get a new car sponsorship, you know we'll be sending them those screenshots and info about all your scandals, don't you? A real brand with integrity will never associate with the likes of you.
I’m willing to bet she’s hoping RR upgrades her car or she gets some sort of sponsorship from them. Off the top of my head, I can only think of Elyse Knowles being spon by them?

Reactions: 10
So 466 cases in NSW today, announced at 11am as usual and she’s saying at the EXACT same time what a great day it is 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
So 466 cases in NSW today, announced at 11am as usual and she’s saying at the EXACT same time what a great day it is 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Also, "I only have a Dyson"....hey, Miss Privileged Princes, that's $1200-$1300 worth of vacuum you're talking about there, not some $200 KMart job like most people have. Just another excuse to flaunt your privilege.
And you reckon she's been up since 6am, and is still in her pj's at 11am AND claims to have been out the front doing some gardening? I doubt it!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
“I never show you guys my PR packages....”

Correct me if I’m wrong, but if you’re an ambassador for a brand.... are you not supposed to show PR packages sent to you.... since you literally get paid to promote the brand......

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I dont know if she thinks its cute or quirky, or she's trying to pretend to be positive/sunshiney and relatable with all of this privilege showing -- the range rover rant, the dyson, most recently. But she needs to wake up and see it is damaging her image. She comes off as tone deaf, bratty and extremely out of touch. Why wont someone around her who cares for her tell her?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
LOL @ her latest stories. You can literaly see how hard she's sucking her tummy and everything else in, holding her breath, those nostrils lmao hahahahaha
duck she's such a tool
sucking in, tit-eating grin, mole on the chin, kurt married her coz she’s thin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She has to sweep up the mess her child made instead of using “just” her $1200 Dyson *shock* *horror*

zero relatability. I actually just don’t give a tit Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
B8DAB96E-4AC9-4632-A4A7-BB7DE5E27707.png
671F2A00-123E-4239-9548-944DEF4CCA6A.png
A53EBE43-9F07-4586-AB9A-8B2656FDDA87.png

They are really struggling to ‘be famous’ on TikTok.

From what I understand about TikTok and I could be wrong….it isn’t about being perfect. It’s more ‘normal’ people who don’t heavily edit their clips.

‘Of course’
Is that Kurt in the background with no mask on 😷

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Is that Kurt in the background with no mask on 😷
Yep. And just a week before she was saying of course they wear masks when grocery shopping.
I like how she says ‘one of us has to go grocery shopping’ too, implying that they follow the restriction of one member of the household doing the food shopping. And not the reality of all three of them out, and massless too. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 36
The shop should be refusing to serve them if they’re not wearing a mask (or at least if Kurt isn’t wearing a mask). FFS.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.