Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really just laugh at the suggestion of her ever going back to university?! What a strange reaction. The way the Kurt specifically laughed at the thought of her going to university makes me think the theory posted here a few days ago about her failing or getting kicked out is very plausible. Laughing at the suggestion of tertiary or further education is such a privileged, entitled thing to do. So SO many people all over the world don’t even get the chance to attend or finish school and would JUMP at the chance to if they could afford to or were offered the chance to. This uneducated witch needs a reality check ASAP.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Did she really just laugh at the suggestion of her ever going back to university?! What a strange reaction. The way the Kurt specifically laughed at the thought of her going to university makes me think the theory posted here a few days ago about her failing or getting kicked out is very plausible. Laughing at the suggestion of tertiary or further education is such a privileged, entitled thing to do. So SO many people all over the world don’t even get the chance to attend or finish school and would JUMP at the chance to if they could afford to or were offered the chance to. This uneducated witch needs a reality check ASAP.
exactly! I also thought that she probably makes what a teacher makes in a year by doing a handful of esmi posts. she is set for life with the money she has made. she could live a sensible life just of interest or do investments. it was more like they were sniggering at those beneath them. I felt awkward for tegan her friend from teachers college who is probably still a teacher

• Angry
Reactions: 18
exactly! I also thought that she probably makes what a teacher makes in a year by doing a handful of esmi posts. she is set for life with the money she has made. she could live a sensible life just of interest or do investments. it was more like they were sniggering at those beneath them. I felt awkward for tegan her friend from teachers college who is probably still a teacher
Yes I felt that way too. She has a mum that’s a teacher, a midwife sister and her other sister a nurse who may or may not be an unqualified graphic designer for Kurt. When she acts this way…..I’m sure her family feel great 😳

15F0646F-C4C1-4383-BAC7-2FB295123023.png

Also her new competition for Tropeka didn’t have the same effect as the last 🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Where did she do that? Was it on stories? Because I can’t see it now, if it was on stories she must’ve deleted them 😡

Also the smoothies she made for Kurt and herself were such SMALL serving sizes, especially after they’ve trained as much as they claimed to. It’s something I would have just for myself and I’d actually add milk to them. No wonder they both are looking so scrawny these days.

Let’s also not forget the sibling energy between them, “NO I’LL HAVE THE BIGGER ONE” 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I still just love how she "can't eat gluten" but proceeds to use oat milk in her drinks. Ahhh lies are only good when it suits her narrative

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why wouldn’t you brown/sear the meatballs first oh my god. Am I the only one that thinks they should be browned first? Would anyone else not do that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Grey goop with insipid chicken...Lucky Funee subscribers! 🤢🤮
makes a meal once. has to check water measurement then will add to sunee app. sounds legit. quality control at its finest🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I still just love how she "can't eat gluten" but proceeds to use oat milk in her drinks. Ahhh lies are only good when it suits her narrative
She said many times that pregnancy cured her of her gluten intolerance. Sounds like absolutely bullshit to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She said many times that pregnancy cured her of her gluten intolerance. Sounds like absolutely bullshit to me.
yeh if anything, it's the opposite...especially for coeliac where pregnancy can in fact trigger the disease

Reactions: 8
when you’re pregnant, many women find their food intolerances are less extreme but this usually goes back to normal after birth (it’s temporary). I THINK it has something to do with the immune system being down regulated a bit (if it’s an immune response to the food) but I’m not sure, would need one of our lovely doctors to confirm that… Maybe this is what Sez is talking about but of course in Sezzy land ‘she was CURED’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ Couldn’t possibly ask her Dr and give accurate information could she…

is it only me or the meatballs don't even look cooked 😂
I don’t think a food has ever sounded less appetising - ‘poached meatballs’ 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Pregnancy can make issues less extreme. A friend of mine has Crohns and has had major resection surgery. She normally can’t eat garlic and onion but in pregnancy had a ball! But once she had birthed that was that. No more fun

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.