Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why wouldn’t you brown/sear the meatballs first oh my god. Am I the only one that thinks they should be browned first? Would anyone else not do that?
Easy answer - you wouldn’t get that Signature Sezzy Grey Hue if you browned them first! It just wouldn’t fit her brand! 😵💫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Where did she do that? Was it on stories? Because I can’t see it now, if it was on stories she must’ve deleted them 😡

Also the smoothies she made for Kurt and herself were such SMALL serving sizes, especially after they’ve trained as much as they claimed to. It’s something I would have just for myself and I’d actually add milk to them. No wonder they both are looking so scrawny these days.

Let’s also not forget the sibling energy between them, “NO I’LL HAVE THE BIGGER ONE” 🤢
The smoothies made w water too like ok just drink some water and eat a banana then

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why wouldn’t you brown/sear the meatballs first oh my god. Am I the only one that thinks they should be browned first? Would anyone else not do that?
Browning the meatballs would add flavour but also add more calories since you would have to use oil - She never sears anything, only steams, boils or dry roasts.
It really makes me uncomfortable to see to what lengths she goes to shave off calories from her food and how she justifies it.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Aren't they dumplings? If that's meat she needs to go to cooking jail 🤢

They are deliberately not spoken of either.
She wants us to think she's pregnant. But she's sitting back laughing at everyone.

Just my hunch. I may be wrong!
If she actually ISN'T pregnant and is just baiting us for engagement that's INSANELY insensitive.
There are so many people who struggle to conceive and if she's just pretending then that's very poor

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The smoothies made w water too like ok just drink some water and eat a banana then
Also saying that she adds a lot of the protein powder, about one and a half tablespoons per person. A serve of that protein is two tablespoons…. And from memory only has 16g of protein. I feel like she should know the serving size of the protein powder she has been shilling for years.

• Haha
I’m kind of questioning it too…

but where are the period updates?!
She desperately needs to boost engagement and at the moment the talk around her being pregnant or not is helping that. So she won't correct anyone while she is talk of the town.
I still feel sorry for everyone in her life and am shook that her sick, malnourished looking brotherhusband tilse can even get it up around her

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"Yes we have a dishwashaaa"

"aka mum and dad"

The level of tit that she talks 👀

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Why AKA mum and dad?! We know who you are?!
If they'd done 'one for fox' and this different one for 'mum and dad" then maybe that's slightly more understandable but otherwise it's just weird and unnecessary.
Also that watery banana protein mix looks grim. Add milk. Add more fruit. ADD ANY FLAVOUR AT ALL.
Screenshot_20210815-142002_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Also saying that she adds a lot of the protein powder, about one and a half tablespoons per person. A serve of that protein is two tablespoons…. And from memory only has 16g of protein. I feel like she should know the serving size of the protein powder she has been shilling for years.
Not only that but the spoon she used looked smaller than a tablespoon (but slightly bigger than a teaspoon), and only the first scoop filled the spoon. The other two were just half scoops. They'd be lucky if they had a tablespoon and a half between them.

Also, what the hell is this eArTh cHiLd LoAf supposed to be? Is it made from the earth, cos that's what it looks like.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
You know what shits me guys? That their healthcode podcast is the most shallow and dumbest tit that comes out of their mouth and clearly just a money grab. There is no effort no dept or meaningful well thought out, properly researched informed contend and actual helpful and meaningful tips about health and wellness. It’s just banter between siblings couple that mostly talk about themselves.

Now is the time more than ever to talk about mental health like where how to seek help and how about let me see how to stay healthy in a PANDEMIC and to advise to stay socially distant, wear a mask and go get vaccinated if you can. Not chat about if bleeping peanut butter is sweet or savoury. It can be both btw, here I cracked the code. Dumbasses.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Not chat about if bleeping peanut butter is sweet or savoury. It can be both btw, here I cracked the code. Dumbasses.
Or the other scintillating debate I saw in a post on their instagram:
Should you bite or lick ice cream???

Oh but who wants to break their (pea sized) brain actually developing a podcast of any depth and interest when they can to a terribly cheugy "rebrand" which is essentially a very, tacky, lazy photoshoot and be done with it? Clearly Spotify Aus doesn't mind, and they don't have a dearth of stans who are lapping this drivel up.

Reactions: 21
Also reported them to CrimeStoppers

View attachment 712351
Someone want to do the honours of asking if they were wearing masks?
Can’t get over how sloppy she is with her stories 😂 she literally doesn’t double check anything before she hits post!!

I still just love how she "can't eat gluten" but proceeds to use oat milk in her drinks. Ahhh lies are only good when it suits her narrative
Not sure if this was posted but she was replying to people on her porridge post a couple of weeks ago!!
320BB7F6-E5CB-4728-AF77-FC77A82438B5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t get over how sloppy she is with her stories 😂 she literally doesn’t double check anything before she hits post!!

Not sure if this was posted but she was replying to people on her porridge post a couple of weeks ago!!View attachment 714012
it's so weird how she links all of her "intolerances" together. i know that pregnancy (but only typically while pregnant) can change things (my cousin is allergic to apples but can eat them while pregnant somehow) but would that somehow *fix* completely unrelated allergies and intolerances ? lactose intolerance and gluten sensitivity aren't the same things...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.