Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely that first one. The second is fugly af! Sorry to anyone who likes it 🤣 The rest are meh for me.

Which is the one she initially chose?
she chose the last one originally

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Anyone else notice how normal her body looks in those wedding dress try-on photos. They were clearly taken by her mum/sister who hasn’t been trained in “sezzy photography” aka. Contort the image to make her appear teeny tiny. Compare it to the last image taken by Tanika where it’s shot from a high angle. It’s clear that is the real reason she chose that last dress 🤣

Reactions: 20
she chose the last one originally
Wow that was the worst of the lot. Looks like a german milkmaid being sent off to many the local landowners son.

I like the 9th (?). I don't think it would work on any body except hers though, but it does looks quite classy.

• Haha
  • Heart
The first dress was nicest. She obviously chose the one that made her look the skinniest 🙄

Reactions: 16
For anyone curious…
damn, 5-6-7 and 9 are my favs. someone with her figure could've looked beautiful in any of these, but she went with the ugliest one and didn't do much to make it any better (jewelry, hair, makeup wise).

Reactions: 8
I cannot articulate the amount of hate I have that the vlog was 50% just telling a long long rambling non-entertaining pathetic hysterical semi-dramatic yet so snoring boring story about the lengths to search for a pair of earrings that was one of many options… Like I want to punish my own self for listening to that because it’s definitely the biggest waste of my time I have ever wasted

Listening to Sezzy’s earring story

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Even if you don't watch the whole vlog, because it is as boring as bat tit - I've just skimmed through parts.

Watch from 26.47 - 26.50 mins for the most AWKS kiss between a newly married couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Even if you don't watch the whole vlog, because it is as boring as bat tit - I've just skimmed through parts.

Watch from 26.47 - 26.50 mins for the most AWKS kiss between a newly married couple.
hahahahhahhaa I DIED when I saw this!!! You can really sense the love 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cannot articulate the amount of hate I have that the vlog was 50% just telling a long long rambling non-entertaining pathetic hysterical semi-dramatic yet so snoring boring story about the lengths to search for a pair of earrings that was one of many options… Like I want to punish my own self for listening to that because it’s definitely the biggest waste of my time I have ever wasted

Listening to Sezzy’s earring story
Re: Sezzy’s earring story
If this story doesn’t prove that she is a control freak idk what will

hahahahhahhaa I DIED when I saw this!!! You can really sense the love 🙃
God she looked so uncomfortable when he kissed her on the check, not even looking at him 🙄😳

Attachments

• Haha
Perhaps, but I wouldnt underestimate the power of a mental illness. It’s possible she does have nausea or vomiting but exercises anyway.
This doesn't apply to everyone. Plenty of people feel fine in their first trimester. I did not change anything in my exercise routine and was running every day.

How long ago was the "8 weeks" hint, it would have to be coming up to 12 weeks soon!

Reactions: 7
I am as flat as they come, and I am all for wearing things that I like even if they would look better with bigger breasts. But this cup is totally empty, if you were to be right next to her I am sure you would have plain view of the nipple. I can’t think of anything worse than having to worry all the time about my guests seeing my breasts... 🙈

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Anyone else notice how she was saying how she didn’t want to get the dress designed (for free!!) because she didn’t want to have to be shooting content on her wedding day and that was basically the way she shut down her wedding being payed for with the other stuff.

But… she literally did posts for the earrings, flowers, ect, tagging them and doing content… so that other stuff was probably payed for (or heavily discounted) the only thing she actually denied getting for free was her wedding dress.

Like she did that big spiel on not wanting to get sponsored stuff for her wedding and trying to make it come across like she didn’t … but completely contradicted herself because she did end up making content for those brands she used

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.