Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I agree - funny thing with the designer dress (for up to $30K) - I would say she was probably so busy that she did not even want to ahead with it. Probably if they paid so much they would like to get a special treatment, more content etc. And funny how she laughed about having her wedding sponsored, of course it was - not all, but enough.

My MAIN TAKE AWAY from the Q&A is that she DID NOT LIKE her engagement - it was "so not cute" and tells Kurt how much better it could have been. See his reaction, this is sad. He tried hard, I remember he wanted to have it when on a hiking trip with a nice view but something did not work out (she was not in the mood, were too many people?), later he needed to do it on a balcony as Sarah was sick. That was the last possible sunset/day so he just did it. I am sorry for him, he tried his best.
yes! and he wanted to go for a walk that last night in Hawaii but she was sulking because he hadn't proposed so she said she wasn't feeling well. she was so grumpy. then blames him for it not being cute.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
72715009-A831-4866-8CA9-0497AD424706.png

Why is she always freezing her tits off when her family are wearing t shirts.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
View attachment 705440
Why is she always freezing her tits off when her family are wearing t shirts.
Too little food/not enough carbs/little body fat. In the midst of my ED I froze my ass off 24/7, even in summer. Froze until my fingers turned blue, I wish I was kidding. (Yes I know there are people who basically are just colder than others but the first thing that came into my head was well, she's not bleeping eating, Tropeaka shakes don't give you much energy lol)

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Did anyone else see this? katelyn Tilse posted an IG Story of a lovely photo book made by Ness for Leilani. Each page is dedicated to all the important people in Leilani’s life on the Tilse side and there is Absolutelty no mention of Fox or Sarah 🤣 there is a whole page dedicated to Kurt but I can’t see any text or photos of Fox/Sarah.
Does anyone else think this is VERY TELLING?! 😮

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Too little food/not enough carbs/little body fat. In the midst of my ED I froze my ass off 24/7, even in summer. Froze until my fingers turned blue, I wish I was kidding. (Yes I know there are people who basically are just colder than others but the first thing that came into my head was well, she's not bleeping eating, Tropeaka shakes don't give you much energy lol)
I didn’t consider this tbh. Very interesting. Although her being freezing constantly does seem to be a recent thing. Pregnancy hormones could be playing a role as well.

Reactions: 6
Just a quick side note on the designer wedding dress.
I noticed she mentioned in her vlog (that I skipped through cos eww) she didn't want to design her own because she had no idea what she wanted, which I think is a valid point but also said she didn't want to put any time and effort into it and the content needed to endorse the designer.
However, in her IG comment she mentioned she didn't want to design the dress because "sHe iS sO CrEaTiVe GuYs"...the irony lol
So which is it? Too lazy or too creative? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did anyone else see this? katelyn Tilse posted an IG Story of a lovely photo book made by Ness for Leilani. Each page is dedicated to all the important people in Leilani’s life on the Tilse side and there is Absolutelty no mention of Fox or Sarah 🤣 there is a whole page dedicated to Kurt but I can’t see any text or photos of Fox/Sarah.
Watch Sarah come out with her own version for Fox now :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
[/QUOTE]
Oml that face! 😂 catsbum without even trying. I bet this is her response to Kurt like 90% of the time.
She’s definitely gone overboard with the Botox in the masseters (jaw). I’ve got experience in the area and too much gives you exactly this: A weird recessive jawline (accentuated further by some god awful veneers and cheek filler).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Idk if Ness was the one who designed this, but aside from the cute pictures…the fonts, the colours, the overall design was super cute as well 🥰. Maybe she should take over Tahls job as a graphic designer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
yes! and he wanted to go for a walk that last night in Hawaii but she was sulking because he hadn't proposed so she said she wasn't feeling well. she was so grumpy. then blames him for it not being cute.
Literally. All she had to do was put on some clothing that weren’t those gross pink pjs and go downstairs and it would have been lovely . Before focks they always did cute sunset photo shoots on the beach (back when I thought they actually liked each other ) so I think it would have actually been genuine and reminiscent of their first holiday
Anyway sorry to go on about this but in classic sez style cannot take any responsibility and 2 years on she is still carrying on about it .
p.s a strawberry field proposal sounds bleeping terrible and equivalent to getting proposed to at Disney world 🤢 no wonder Kurt didn’t do it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
This Spinach Pesto & Chicken Pasta is the culinary equivalent of Where's Wally. Try and find the chicken.
Also why did they include the dirty plate?? Atleast put some pesto in it or bring back the pink salt! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watch Sarah come out with her own version for Fox now :rolleyes:
Except it would be filled with beige InStrAgrAmaBLe pages with her centaur and flamingo poses with Fox in the background 😂
Won’t be surprised if she tries to sell it too 🙄 apparently one of her stans tried to make a photo book of Fox 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
There is probably a big rift between Kurt and his family and I believe things have escalated around the wedding. It is a very well know tactic of narcissists to isolate their partner from their loved ones to ensure control especially if his family are not particularly fans of Sarah and could potentially talk him out of him staying in the relationship or even just point out her behaviour and be a potential save haven for him if he decides to leave the relationship.

The narcissist makes sure their partner has no one to confide to no one else to feel safe so they become emotionally dependent on their partner.

Kurt is a perfect victim for this. There is a reason Sarah chose him. He is vulnerable and extremely gullible. Watch her also making friends with his friends like Brent, very typical narc behaviour.

She doesn’t love this man it’s clear as day. She uses him to present the perfect family picture of normality and respectability.

What do we think of this 🤔 baby bump?
View attachment 705824
She would be what around 11 weeks now? It’s very likely she will show already as it is her second baby. But I imagine she worked hard to rebuild those stomach muscles so they likely returned to normal after her pregnancy which means she might not show just yet.

But she is of a lower body fat I think even less than the first time she fell pregnant? Not sure. So that means she might also show quite early on.

Who knows she always wears baggy clothes.

Did you notice how she made it clear she is not holding a box of tampons but AirPods? 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.