Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are cosplaying as teens
It is mindblowing that in 2021, with the level of real innovation and creativity in digital advertising and marketing, with the kind of things happening on social media, these dingbats think they're doing revolutionary content.

This is so 2000. So cringe. So lazy. SO ugh.

I don't know what it says about them that all their campaigns for anything they ever do, including the work they do for their paid clients, features them or their employees. It's so sad and so amateur. Brands that pay for this are truly as pigeonholed as Durt and Scuz are.

I saw a post on KJ Tilse the other day for digidirect that said something like "Money cant buy you happines, but it can buy you equipment/cameras/lenses" or some such -- and I just thought wow digidirect is paying them for this?????

These guys are as lazy as it gets. They've exhausted their creativity ages ago and are now well on a money train they're trying to keep running. It's going to fall flat soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Even if she’s not pregnant, what’s a bet she’s trying, because now she’s done the wedding, first kid, house and car bucket list, there’s nothing to look forward to for YouTube content. Ahh how dull life must be to live for the next milestone rather than being a decent person and having a happy life and appreciating the moment. Photo/YouTube or it didn’t happen right?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m failing to see how she “uploads every single week” as she says at the end of her wedding Q&A video? See post dates in attached photo.

E03F96D9-3C21-4C6C-9D5A-2CAF68DEEB52.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m dead. The cringe is palpable. It’s the peace sign for me 🤣🤣
Hahah yuuuuuuuck!!
they’re the least “cool” people honestly. There’s nothing cool about being cookie cutter christians on YouTube trying to project “edginess” gags. Also those tattoos are awful. Guarantee Kurt was looking for an acceptable justification for a tattoo. Kid name=cool animal tattoo with such depth and meaning 😍😅

so cringe they have a circle of friends enabling their lame asses. Like, Igrew up catholic,and while I have a problematic view on religion, I respect most peoples choices, but it’s hard not to dig at their lame Christian perspectives because they’re too damn easy to rip a new one. If they didn’t serve up the cringe so easily I wouldn’t feel the need to draw the connection with the “Jesus loving naive socially and financially secure whities” how one note of them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m dead. The cringe is palpable. It’s the peace sign for me 🤣🤣
God why are all of their healthcode campaign so cringe 😬 before it was the skateboard, then basketball and now this. It’s like they are stuck in the high school mentality of looking like one of those “cool kids”…oh wait

• Haha
Reactions: 30
she chose the last one originally
Thanks! I can see why she changed her mind, that first one didn't show off her body as good (and she had to look skinny for when Kurt said his vows, of course).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I find it ironic that they have a disco ball and party streamers in their promo picture when neither of them partake in any fun activities. Just white person OTT christianity fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It is mindblowing that in 2021, with the level of real innovation and creativity in digital advertising and marketing, with the kind of things happening on social media, these dingbats think they're doing revolutionary content.

This is so 2000. So cringe. So lazy. SO ugh.

I don't know what it says about them that all their campaigns for anything they ever do, including the work they do for their paid clients, features them or their employees. It's so sad and so amateur. Brands that pay for this are truly as pigeonholed as Durt and Scuz are.

I saw a post on KJ Tilse the other day for digidirect that said something like "Money cant buy you happines, but it can buy you equipment/cameras/lenses" or some such -- and I just thought wow digidirect is paying them for this?????

These guys are as lazy as it gets. They've exhausted their creativity ages ago and are now well on a money train they're trying to keep running. It's going to fall flat soon.
yes!!!!!!! anyone who is super creative would jump at the chance to be able to design their own wedding dress too. you are right uts all just laziness.

God why are all of their healthcode campaign so cringe 😬 before it was the skateboard, then basketball and now this. It’s like they are stuck in the high school mentality of looking like one of those “cool kids”…oh wait
exactly! she said in her latest video that they are very childlike. I think they have a weird desire to be youthful. i remember kurt saying in a video they are just a couple of young parents trying to figure it out. dude you were 30 at the time. I used to teach teen mums and the youngest we enrolled was 13 years old. that's a young parent! sarah could have said they have a playful relationship, which would be a mature relationship with a lot of lauging and joking. but she reiterated they are "very childlike". so cringey

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
"My wedding was my Pinterest Board come to life" 😂

"I designed our wedding cake with Photoshop" 😂😂

"I didn't want to do any sponsorships. People just assume you get everything for free" 😂😂😂
Talks about the flowers for ages and mentiones the florist, she so had some kind of deal for the flowers, decorations and stuff

And then she mentioned the engagement failure and you can see she is still mad about it being so "boring".

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Bit late on the wedding dresses post- but they just prove that the characteristics/personas she says she has (princess, boho, cool, sleek...) don't exist and actually all that matters to her is being "#bodygoals" and an ab check

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Really scraping the barrel this week at Sunee. Pesto bloody pasta and a poopy bloom sorbet 🤢
How small are those sorbet bowls. Is that a child's spoon laying between them? Tell us again how much you eat, sis.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Re the leggings post: Having to clarify you’re wearing leggings and are not naked is a great selling point lmao. Well done girl 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Having to clarify you’re wearing leggings and are not naked is a great selling point lmao
I thought this too!! Clarifying this about clothes she's deSiGneD and hyped for weeks. Probably not selling at all, because it looks like you're nude when you wear them!

The side eye emoji didn't help. She's not the brigtest bulb in the room eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who likes ma nuuuuu profile pic?
It’s a rare moment, but shows the true nature of their relationship: Kurt straining for some acknowledgement of his existence (and balding...sorry to shame but it’s true...imo probably worsened from stress, like his health in general since Scuzza). And Sarah, looking awkward AF and glued to her phone.
F2325621-82D6-4340-B5F6-95EE3732C26A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I thought this too!! Clarifying this about clothes she's deSiGneD and hyped for weeks. Probably not selling at all, because it looks like you're nude when you wear them!

The side eye emoji didn't help. She's not the brigtest bulb in the room eh?
lol exactly haha.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.