Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way I see it... if she WASNT pregnant. She would've addressed it and said she is not, stop asking her etc.🤷🏻‍♀️

So by her ignoring it, makes me think she is pregnant.

Reactions: 26
I can understand that people want a cute, picture worthy engagement (especially someone as self centered as sezzy), but honestly if you're in love and you'd want to get married, does the place or timing of the engagement make THAT much of a difference that you'd still be bitching over it months after getting married?? Maybe it's just me who thinks like that since I don't care that much about marriage, but her reactions seems so extreme to me??
I’m late and haven’t read ahead. But I said to my partner the other day, “you could propose to me with a ring pop in the car right now and I’d accept it and say yes”. It definitely shouldn’t matter if you love someone so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The way I see it... if she WASNT pregnant. She would've addressed it and said she is not, stop asking her etc.🤷🏻‍♀️

So by her ignoring it, makes me think she is pregnant.
Yep, you've hit the nail on the head! You just KNOOOOOW she reads Tattle, Reddit, her comments etc talking about how she's pregnant and it's got to be fueling her ego. She probs thinks she's a mastermind when actually everyone discussing it knows that she's an attention seeker who is taking her fanbase as a bunch of mugs.

Reactions: 31
She would be what around 11 weeks now? It’s very likely she will show already as it is her second baby. But I imagine she worked hard to rebuild those stomach muscles so they likely returned to normal after her pregnancy which means she might not show just yet.

But she is of a lower body fat I think even less than the first time she fell pregnant? Not sure. So that means she might also show quite early on.

Who knows she always wears baggy clothes.

Did you notice how she made it clear she is not holding a box of tampons but AirPods? 😅
[/QUOTE]
Just for interest, a comparison pic of last pregnancy...

Attachments

Reactions: 10
What’s with the obsession over the strawberry picking proposal? Just surprised she would even be interested in going berry picking seeing that they very rarely leave their neighbourhood and the only activities she’s into are ones that burn calories..

I wouldn’t put it past her to want to appear to be pregnant because speculation is attention. She also so desperately wants to be pregnant (not necessarily to have a baby but pregnancy gets you special attention) that I think she’s going a little loopy.

Reactions: 25
You know what, I hope she is pregnant. The faster we pull off the bandaid of “preggy” videos, gender reveals, name dreams, mean bad doctors and birthing with crystals, the prodjeck comeback to be a milf, the faster we can get this chapter over with. Once she has her two kids, she will seriously have zero content and zero milestones left to vlog since she has no long term goals or improvements. She’s done the moving in with bf, engagement, wedding, first baby, house reno/moving etc and there’s basically no “IG” ready milestones left once she has another baby.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Wow she is extra bogan today. “Wiltering”???
and “my child eats so much”. Yeah most toddlers do babe! 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
WHO CARES WHAT FRUIT YOURE EATING. HOW IS THIS CONTENT.
More pregnancy baiting I’d say 🙄 in my first trimester I craved crunchy juicy fruit and think it’s pretty common.

Also, the other day she made a point of saying they were eating chicken nuggets, which is another common pregnancy craving early on. She’s a dick.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Omg she actually can’t let her legs touch, like stand normally it’s not hard and looks more uncomfortable to stand the way she does. She’s actually fucked in the head. I don’t know how Kurt puts up with her tit, she must be wearing him to the ground.
She looks like she pooped her pants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m late and haven’t read ahead. But I said to my partner the other day, “you could propose to me with a ring pop in the car right now and I’d accept it and say yes”. It definitely shouldn’t matter if you love someone so much.
It does matter when you don’t actually care about your partner or the wedding. The only reason she wanted a proposal was so she could film it and have her stans say “proposal goals” “couple goals” and make content out of it. She should be happy someone agreed to marry her narcissistic ass

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You know what, I hope she is pregnant. The faster we pull off the bandaid of “preggy” videos, gender reveals, name dreams, mean bad doctors and birthing with crystals, the prodjeck comeback to be a milf, the faster we can get this chapter over with. Once she has her two kids, she will seriously have zero content and zero milestones left to vlog since she has no long term goals or improvements. She’s done the moving in with bf, engagement, wedding, first baby, house reno/moving etc and there’s basically no “IG” ready milestones left once she has another baby.
This is true. She probably only has another two years worth of content left with a second pregnancy and she'll know it. Assuming she has a girl to give her that perfect family balance. If she has another boy, like she thinks she'll have three boys since meeting Earthy Andy in Hawaii, then she'll make a big point of trying for a girl to "complete" their her family.

As a "health and fitness" influencer anyway. She'll probably eventually just switch to a mummy/family blogger to give her more longevity. She'll appeal to a wider audience as a "mature mum" 🤣

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Sadly another child doesn't mean no more sez. Believe it or not there's more boring worse parents than her that are making it as family vloggers 🥴 and I think her added obsession with #health (🤮) would serve her well. I think that's why the religious stuff has come up so much for some reason a lot of them seem to be LDS. Hopefully there's no market in aus but im concerned

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I wonder what her long term plan is. She must know you can't be a "influencer" (influencing what? Deodorant and disordered eating?) forever.
Girl needs to get a certificate in something and learn some skills outside of burpees. That 2mil mortgage and gasguzzling car ain't going to pay for themselves.

Reactions: 13
I wonder what her long term plan is. She must know you can't be a "influencer" (influencing what? Deodorant and disordered eating?) forever.
Girl needs to get a certificate in something and learn some skills outside of burpees. That 2mil mortgage and gasguzzling car ain't going to pay for themselves.
Apparently she didn’t have a mortgage, she paid for the 2mil dollar house all up front. As someone have mentioned already, she has so much disposable income that even if she wakes up tomorrow decides to stop influencing, they can probably still live a comfortable lifestyle than most people. But the internet doesn’t forget; their address is widely available, there are evidence of their problematic behaviour, there are photos of F in compromising positions. I imagine F might have a difficult time if he decides to get a regular job when he’s older and steps away from the camera.

Reactions: 16
WHY DOESNT SHE SPELL CHECK. IT LOOKS SO UNPROFESSIONAL
Screenshot_20210810-104815_Instagram.jpg

Also, Miss 'i don't buy packaged foods' has PACKAGED SLICED PINEAPPLE. Buy a whole pineapple Jesus.
Screenshot_20210810-105006_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.