Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I feel like you might be on to something here!! Another potential in this vein could be Blossom?

Blossom Honey Tilse
"The name came to me in a dream. There I was, standing bow-legged (because im a #milf) in a field of blossoming flowers calling out to my little girl. 'Come here, Blossom Honey!'" It was so crazy guys! I had to wake up Kurtle right away and, after criticizing his looks for a bit, I told him the genius name for our little content! Erm... I mean child!"

• Haha
Reactions: 87
Man, I love when chav influencers have kids. Not because I necessarily think they'd be great parents (LOL), because I bleeping live for the ridiculous names they give their spawns. It's always a good way to gauge how far from real life they are. Fox Ocean was bad enough but the next one will be off the charts stupid.

Reactions: 27
I assumed Fox was a copy(ish) of Tammy Hembrow's Wolf. I feel like Tammy's vibe is one of the multiple influencer types she tries to be.

Bear is a good shout for a boy

Maybe (tiny) Birdie Tilse for a girl
Or Sparrow, then it's a given that her daughter is also a tiny bird
Birdie Tilse actually sounds pretty cute. She’ll ruin it with a horrendous middle name though… Birdie Tidepool Tilse
Birdie Wave Tilse
Birdie Storm Tilse
Birdie Dunes Tilse
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I still can’t fathom going through 9 months of pregnancy & pushing a baby out to name him Fox Ocean 🤣.

Can’t help but think the Fox emoji played a part too, perfect for social media marketing 🦊 I think she will 100% be picking next baby’s name based on a fitting emoji.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Birdie Tilse actually sounds pretty cute. She’ll ruin it with a horrendous middle name though… Birdie Tidepool Tilse
Birdie Wave Tilse
Birdie Storm Tilse
Birdie Dunes Tilse
😂
Tidepool💀💀😂 these middle names are sending me
Other great ocean/water themed middle names (sez free feel to use them babe glad to help)
Birdie Seaweed Tilse
Birdie Lobster Tilse
Birdie Mussels Tilse
Birdie Splash Tilse
Birdie Wet Tilse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She has three themes to her ig stories:
- Fox -related
- should I/I haven’t worked out today
- ads
Rinse and repeat 😴

Also on her stories yesterday she talked about all the things she “needs” for her office to be complete eg “a desk, a chair” while pointing the camera AT A DESK AND A CHAIR. It shits me how frivolously she spends money. Just use the damn desk and chair YOU ALREADY HAVE IN THE ROOM. Most people don’t have the luxury of spending, spending, spending on excessive items their house already has.

• Angry
Reactions: 45
Can’t help but think the Fox emoji played a part too, perfect for social media marketing 🦊 I think she will 100% be picking next baby’s name based on a fitting emoji.
oh you're on the money

Shell 🐚 Dove 🕊 Tilse

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Another guess: Sunny ______ Tilse.
Surfy vibes, copies Elise Knowles and sounds like her brand which is a must for baby names 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 30
@Bambibaby21 your username!!! 😂 👏🏼 🦌

Whoever said the emoji theory is right on the money. Here’s some ideas for ya sez
Liberty Bell Tilse 🗽 for the american sissy’s
Cash Flo Tilse 💰
Sunnee Peach Tilse ☀ 🍑
Froggy Grub Tilse 🐸 💦
Surfy Grom Tilse 🏄‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't follow her anymore, but is Sarah pregnant now?
It hasn't been confirmed, but she has been baiting like mad.
Peridoe recapped it really well on Page 1 of this thread if you want all the ins and ours.

@Bambibaby21 your username!!! 😂 👏🏼 🦌

Whoever said the emoji theory is right on the money. Here’s some ideas for ya sez
Liberty Bell Tilse 🗽 for the american sissy’s
Cash Flo Tilse 💰
Sunnee Peach Tilse ☀ 🍑
Froggy Grub Tilse 🐸 💦
Surfy Grom Tilse 🏄‍♂️
I'm dying!!!! Cash Flo Tilse / Froggy Grub Tilse

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.