Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god when fox said “daddy house”
Her face. The pause! “Daddy’s house? No. Mummy’s house”

OH MY GOD.
TW: abuse

Those stories today did it for me. I’m normally someone who doesn’t get triggered very often by her, but Sarah’s demeanour towards both in parenting and in her relationship with Kurt reminds me of how my abusive, narcissistic dad treated my mum and I. Always protective over his money, what was HIS was always HIS. He was always for the ‘good’ sides of the parenting like showing off his kids and cuddling, but not for when he needed to actually interact and bond with me, he’d much rather have me read or study off to a distance by myself, not bothering him. Till this day I suffer from mental issues due to him being so emotionally distant, I imagine Fox will go through the same if not similar when he’s older. Sorry for the ramble but I just needed to vent, this truly breaks my heart. 💕

In truth, we don't *know* that she is. It's purely speculation based off of what Sarah's said and done these last few weeks. When you step back and add it all up, it looks pretty convincing. But then Sarah is a master manipulator and I wouldn't put it past her to fabricate the whole thing because she knows both us and her fans are watching for these signs.

This can serve as a recap of sorts, but Sarah's pregnancy baiting has included:

• Not announcing her last two periods
• Changing her morning coffee
• Talk about foods she's suddenly craving
• Feeling unusually tired and napping during the day
• Not being able to stomach breakfasts
• Her moods are very up and down
• Said she's taking prenatal vitamins
• Wearing baggy clothes - haven't had an ab selfie / body check for ages
• Suddenly decorating the nursery and hanging mobiles which aren't applicable to Fox anymore
• Talks in the present tense of "When I have a baby," etc and no longer "When I get pregnant."
• Sharing a screenshot to her stories that included a message convo in the background that suggested she's been feeling sick for the last two weeks and that *something* is 8 weeks today.

We then had someone post on the forum saying that Sarah is pregnant and that it has been confirmed by a family member to this person. They have since deleted their account which leads some of us to believe it might have actually been Sarah or one of her team who posted to keep the speculation and gossip going.

I will also add that her boobs are now looking bigger (this was the first sign she got last time, before she'd even taken a test) and her abs, what little she's showing of them, arrn't looking as defined. Of course, she could just be wearing a padded bra and be bloated.

She was also trying to avoid being caught in the mirror in today's stories.

Time will ultimately tell. If she is I bet she's dying to brag she caught on their first try. Can't let SIL Kate have all the glory.
Wow this was such a good recap 😍 I nominate you to do the recap/TLDR for the next thread 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Randomly off topic
I was just scrolling through kurts kJ tilse media Instagram page and I can’t help but feel that his actuAlly not the most gifted photographer he makes out to be
He looks like he buys the most expensive up to date modern technologically advanced cameras and accessories and the end result just doesn’t blow my mind nor does the ideas or concepts of his videos
I kinda feel like he hitched a free ride on Sarah’s success and of it wasn’t for her success he’d probably still be a tradie 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
An interesting little story posted by TaaLeeHa...

DO THEY EVER STOP TO THINK THE NUMBERS ARE “LOW” BECAUSE OF LOCKDOWNS.

I cannot tell you how many people (influencers or not) that I have unfollowed for sharing such dumb stuff regarding COVID. I’ve completely lost faith in humanity. The only thing that keeps me sane atm is Abbie Chatfield and her rants.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Oh my god when fox said “daddy house”
Her face. The pause! “Daddy’s house? No. Mummy’s house”

OH MY GOD.
honestly at this point durt has no self respect for himself at all. She humiliates and make fun of him online to her 1 million followers including his friends and family. Imaging being made fun of, body shamed in front of many people like this. Making this comment about how its "mommy's house" to give the impression that it is ur money not his. Not sure how he is still in this toxic relationship unless we all know his has no self worth when it comes to having $$$$

Reactions: 28
An interesting little story posted by TaaLeeHa...
This is disgusting. As a (former?) nurse i would expect better from her..
I get trying to be hopeful and positive but this just gives off the message that “it’s not that serious” and honestly.. after almost a year and a half, i thought we were past this BS. Whether it’s 1 positive case or 100 positive cases, it’s still to be taken seriously. It’s like saying, oh 100 000 people got cancer this year but 1 million people didn’t so we shouldn’t worry about it right?? So stupid and narrow minded.
What people don’t understand is that the more bodies this virus finds, the more it can modify and transform.. thus all the new strains in Europe and each strain is more dangerous and infectious than the one before.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
why isn’t kurt eligible for Pfizer? i thought the only thing restricting eligibility for Pfizer was age and he’s within the age gap.
Pfizer is only available in Australia for over 40s currently - unless you meet other criteria like having certain health conditions, living in the same household as a healthcare worker etc.

Reactions: 14
Pfizer is only available in Australia for over 40s currently - unless you meet other criteria like having certain health conditions, living in the same household as a healthcare worker etc.
Also depends if you’re in a certain LGA. I’ve been given access to Pfizer, I’m 30 and healthy, work in fashion… I just live in a restricted government area, so can get it sooner than others.

Reactions: 5
LOOOLLL this tiktok was about a Karen mum from the eastern suburbs thinking she can cut coffee queue and someone commented it’s Sarah 😂
698902E5-39EA-48CD-82DC-552948635E90.jpeg

FB85D7DD-F722-401E-9D3E-C7DD9A27760D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
unfollowed Sarah today and bought this too. I already made a recipe and it was so good!

OT, but just wanna give some love to all the lovely people on here who are from Vic and are going back into lockdown. Hugs from someone else who is also going back down. Stay strong everyone!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
unfollowed Sarah today and bought this too. I already made a recipe and it was so good!

OT, but just wanna give some love to all the lovely people on here who are from Vic and are going back into lockdown. Hugs from someone else who is also going back down. Stay strong everyone!!
I am so excited for you! I have Ellie Bullen’s other cookbook and there are some lovely recipes in it, and it’s a beautiful read! Enjoy cooking 🥰

Reactions: 8
Hahahaha someone mentioned in the last thread that it would be hilarious if sis made a banana bread (seeing as she’s 18 months late to the lockdown party and we all went through a phase of making banana bread last year). WELL WELL WELL. 😂😂😂 Guess what’s going up on Sunee tomorrow??

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The issue in Australia, at least NSW, is that we don’t have enough Pfizer. Until really recently (early-mid July some time) pregnant women were recommended not to get the vaccine. Then more studies were released and we were recommended to get only Pfizer as the risk of clotting with Astra Zeneca is increased due to the clotting risk in pregnancy with preeclampsia already existing. I rang EVERYWHERE trying to get the Pfizer ASAP to protect baby and I but the earliest I managed was late August. And that was considered early, most places didn’t have one until October. Kurt isn’t eligible for Pfizer but he’d be fine to get Astra Zeneca. I doubt Sezzy will even consider the vaccine given her apparent stance on them, but even if she wanted to it wouldn’t be likely she could get one anytime soon. Source: I’m pregnant lol.
I find the contrast between vaccine appointments so interesting. I called up Saturday, 31 July and got an appointment for Pfizer on 7 August and second app on 28 August. Not saying it’s not hard but it must be easier in some places than others to get. I live in inner Sydney for reference.

If they cannot be cared for at home. Also the rules are about not being a dick and limiting your movements as much as possible. This going out to eat frequently and taking Fox when Scuz could have him at home reeks of self entitlement and no empathy for those grappling with covid, loosing income due to the lockdown (and their actions aren't doing anything to shorten the lockdown) or worse dying from it.

Yes the NSW covid rules are stupid, confusing and mostly too lax in my opinion but if everyone practiced a bit of empathy and self-reflection that would also do wonders.
duck I’m out of this thread hey. Too lax? I havent seen my friends and family for six weeks, can’t go to work, can’t go to uni etc just because NSW hasn’t implemented arbitrary rules like curfews and masks outside when you’re bushwalking by yourself doesn’t make it lax. Have some compassion for those of us who are suffering in lockdown, the people that have lost jobs, lost relationships, mentally suffering from these “lax rules”.

This was one the one place I thought I could come to get away from the NSW sniping but I guess not. Stay safe Sydney and our northern and southern neighbours, no matter the rules in your state, lockdowns suck 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Also depends if you’re in a certain LGA. I’ve been given access to Pfizer, I’m 30 and healthy, work in fashion… I just live in a restricted government area, so can get it sooner than others.
Wait how? I live in one of the badly affected LGAs and am under the impression we can’t get Pfizer...

Reactions: 4
I nominate you to do the recap/TLDR for the next thread 😂
😬😆

This is disgusting. As a (former?) nurse i would expect better from her..
Didn't she recently post that she's working as a nurse again to help out at the hospital? Is she not seeing enough suffering or something? This kind of post reeks of covid isn't that bad, why are we in lockdown way of thinking.

Reactions: 13
if you haven’t watched it, the suburban mum’s child is calle preston summer apple lol)
:ROFLMAO:
I honestly think she'll name her next kid Wolf Sky(e) Tilse (boy) or Skye Wolf Tilse (girl). It matches Focean's name and is booouuuggggiiiieeee like she so badly wants to be.
Would be funny if I just leaked the actual name she was thinking. #sorrynotsorry

PS- I still love the Dewy Sands Tilse suggestion someone made on the last thread and really hope we can work it into the next thread title. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This made my blood boil when I heard her say that! Downright witch!
Also what happened to the whole “nothing is mine or his anymore. It’s ours” bullshit she spoke about with the pre-marriage counselling? 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.