Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! Took me all day to catch up on the last thread. Anyways I just wanted to rant about something. It really shits me how in Sarah’s night time routine vlog, she sits there and complains about how feral Fox is and how he doesn’t want to go to bed blah blah blah. But they are purposely winding him up?? Kurt was literally wrestling with him and she was egging them on? If you really want your toddler to be calm before bedtime, you read to them, cuddle, dim the lights, give them a warm bath.. you don’t have all of the lights in the house on, wrestle with him and then give him a cold shower and then expect him to go to bed easily. I don’t understand how they are so fkn clueless. I am an 18 year old mother and I can comprehend that my child is not going to sleep well if I wind him up just before bed. Since Sarah is so into research maybe she should google how to be a parent. Drives me mental

Wow! Took me all day to catch up on the last thread. Anyways I just wanted to rant about something. It really shits me how in Sarah’s night time routine vlog, she sits there and complains about how feral Fox is and how he doesn’t want to go to bed blah blah blah. But they are purposely winding him up?? Kurt was literally wrestling with him and she was egging them on? If you really want your toddler to be calm before bedtime, you read to them, cuddle, dim the lights, give them a warm bath.. you don’t have all of the lights in the house on, wrestle with him and then give him a cold shower and then expect him to go to bed easily. I don’t understand how they are so fkn clueless. I am an 18 year old mother and I can comprehend that my child is not going to sleep well if I wind him up just before bed. Since Sarah is so into research maybe she should google how to be a parent. Drives me mental
Oh and also, lord knows how she’s going to cope with two children.. can’t wait for the tit show

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Oh and also, lord knows how she’s going to cope with two children.. can’t wait for the tit show
Honestly couldn’t agree more with this, why don’t they give the poor kid some routine and boundaries in his life?!

I hate it when she speaks negatively of him ‘he’s so feral’ like no, he’s a CHILD who is being lead by his parents behaviour?

I’m not a parent yet and I appreciate that it’s easy to judge when you’re on the sidelines, but at the same time, it’s not rocket science. Don’t get him all wound up, keep a calm and stable energy in the house in the run up to bedtime?!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ditto

Also does my head in how Sandra Lee preaches (and sometimes rants) about sustainability, yet as you’ve said supports Sarah who is associated with fast fashion. Not to mention she also plugged Ashy Bines not too long ago and she is also has a brand that has ‘drops’ and creates hype about not missing out.

That woman is a walking contradiction.
She is also a huge fan of Dr Joseph Mercola, one of the worst spreaders of anti-vax info and now COVID misinformation, so it's no surprise that Sandra Lee is linked with Sezzzie...they all come from the same mould.
Btw, the article in the NY Times is certainly an interesting read.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

completely agree. I have this feeling that she does this intentionally so then she can assure herself that she has something to complain about (fox not being able to sleep). She does it on purpose IMO so she can play the "poor me" victim card

Reactions: 15

Yep agree 1000%! The worst thing you can do with a kid is rile them up just before you want them to go to bed. That kid is screaming for a calm night time routine - bath, stories, milk, etc. Nighttime is not the time for wrestling and games. Ffs these people 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Found this Tiktok - and it made me immediately think of Sarah like how tragic lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Let's also not forget taking Fox out to pick up icecream so his mother can do HER night time routine 🙄

I agree with everyone else, it has to be deliberate at this point. I'm surprised they haven't just come out and said they can't give Fox a stable night time routine because they're nOt LiKe OtHeR pArEnTs, they're busy boss parents always hustlin' for that $$$.

I also can't wait for the drama that will inevitably unfold when they try to juggle a nuuborn with Fox. They are going to reap what they've sown, or haven't sown so to speak - a lack of routine, zero discipline, encouraging distructive behaviour, limiting social interaction with other children, ignoring his seperation issues (apart from conplaining about it online). It's all going to bite them hard. But hey, content, right.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
OT, but Sarah’s actions are so predicable. I 100% think she’s gonna come onto Insta stories tomorrow and be like “hey guys, sorry I’ve been so MIA yesterday was such a busy day!!” And then probably go on to talk about tag teaming with Kurt and how she hasn’t worked out in ages and complain about fox’s behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Europe and North America has already been through everything you are now going through yet we didn't bog down this thread with all our questions/worries/stress etc.
Please let's get back to Scuzz and leave your covid stuff out of it.
Lol here in Australia we’ve all gone through it too. It’s just Sarah stuck in a bubble who is only now going through all the tit the rest of us did a year ago, like banana bread.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sydney technical went in to lockdown on 26 June, so today marks the first day of week 7.
it doesn’t seem like it has been that long. Might be because I see no difference between her life before lockdown and now

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The issue in Australia, at least NSW, is that we don’t have enough Pfizer. Until really recently (early-mid July some time) pregnant women were recommended not to get the vaccine. Then more studies were released and we were recommended to get only Pfizer as the risk of clotting with Astra Zeneca is increased due to the clotting risk in pregnancy with preeclampsia already existing. I rang EVERYWHERE trying to get the Pfizer ASAP to protect baby and I but the earliest I managed was late August. And that was considered early, most places didn’t have one until October. Kurt isn’t eligible for Pfizer but he’d be fine to get Astra Zeneca. I doubt Sezzy will even consider the vaccine given her apparent stance on them, but even if she wanted to it wouldn’t be likely she could get one anytime soon. Source: I’m pregnant lol.
This! I'm still catching up on the thread so apologies if we've moved on from this discussion, but the Australian government has really fucked up the vaccine roll-out. We've been given a lot of contradictory information regarding the AstraZeneca vaccine which i believe has fuelled a lot of distrust towards it, and then there's the issue of not having enough of the Pfizer or anything else to go around.
Even if Scuz, or anyone else in her age bracket, wanted to go and get the vaccine, we can't because it simply isn't available to us (yet). We have to go on a waitlist. tit's fucked.

• Heart
Honestly how many days of the week does she tell us she’s having a flat day? She really needs to see a therapist at this stage… even if she posts that she feels soooo much better after forcing herself to workout it clearly doesn’t last long before she’s flat again

Reactions: 47
Posts a selfie from inside yesterday wearing shoes. Today goes outside with no shoes. She’s such a bogan.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.