Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Brenton's wife Beth made an FAQ video on her business page. I have to admit despite the intense churchy vibes, poor taste in both men and friends I have slightly more respect for her knowing
- she's educated...has a psychology degree and is a qualified pt. She specifically said she would never put together workout plans for people if she didn't have qualifications
- she said her heart breaks for people on a 1200 calorie diet and made some good points about when it might be helpful vs harmful tracking calories. Yay for non restrictive eating!
- dairy and gluten aren't evil!
Yes I watched her Q$A too she seems nice but yes feel the same about her choices for a husband and that church. I like her voice and attitude I rather watch her as an influencer with actual expertise in the wellness field. I wonder what she thinks of Sarah and her eBook.

Also it was interesting when she said she got legally married to that douche so they can move in together but will have their real wedding soon.
It made me think about Sarah and how many of us suspected she got married when they found out they’re pregnant. It would explain a few things like the fact that Sarah was so unemotional at their Byron wedding and how it seems just like a big party. I guess we’ll never know.

For a baby name my bets are on another animal and nature. A flower name for a girl and a very strong animal name for a boy like 🐺 or 🐻.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
HOW has this person not once mentioned the virus or the deaths or protests.
You'd think one day a "I'm so sad to hear of another young person dying in Sydney. Please stay home" would pop up, but no, she lives in a magical fairy bubble where all that matters is whether or not you work out.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Miss S has been quiet today. Probably pitching next pregnancy bait..

Reactions: 14
Pfizer is only available in Australia for over 40s currently - unless you meet other criteria like having certain health conditions, living in the same household as a healthcare worker etc.
Def depends on where you live. I’m in regional SA and have had both doses of Pfizer.

new member and, like some (most?), I used to be a fan but man. Some things recently have caused me to have a change of heart and now I can’t look at her without seeing an incredibly out of touch rich girl who has no idea how the real world works. And the way she treats Kurt. Don’t even get me started. Also, as someone who works with children and has to deal with parents daily who don’t give their kids a proper night time routine (causing some pretty bad behaviours during the day), all I can say is Sarah, give your kid boundaries, teach him that he has his bedtime and that doesnt change and keep his routine consistent. Right now, sissy, that kid is controlling you and you are going to hate your life when baby number two comes along because Fox will not handle it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The baby name also needs to be short and sweet…. So she can spell it correctly 👹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Sibo Sand Tilse
Esmi Bloom Tilse
White Sand Tilse
Sunny Honey Tilse
Bambi Wave Tilse
Peachy Beachy Tilse
Poppy Bloom Tilse (poopy bloom)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I find the contrast between vaccine appointments so interesting. I called up Saturday, 31 July and got an appointment for Pfizer on 7 August and second app on 28 August. Not saying it’s not hard but it must be easier in some places than others to get. I live in inner Sydney for reference.

duck I’m out of this thread hey. Too lax? I havent seen my friends and family for six weeks, can’t go to work, can’t go to uni etc just because NSW hasn’t implemented arbitrary rules like curfews and masks outside when you’re bushwalking by yourself doesn’t make it lax. Have some compassion for those of us who are suffering in lockdown, the people that have lost jobs, lost relationships, mentally suffering from these “lax rules”.

This was one the one place I thought I could come to get away from the NSW sniping but I guess not. Stay safe Sydney and our northern and southern neighbours, no matter the rules in your state, lockdowns suck 👋
I rang well outside of my LGA and couldn’t get anything. I ended up finding somewhere in Castle Hill but only because another pregnant person told me to call them.

Reactions: 4
Haha you guys 😆 I’m catch-up up after a long 10hr day of work at home (because some of us actually do that, Scuzza) and there are so many zingers in this thread giving me life! 👌👩‍🍳

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So let me preface: I like luxey. I Have a few cups from them.

BUT Is this women serious? She has backed sez for years….?
4BC6DC6E-8913-4B36-9FD6-8EE37FFD0686.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I still can’t fathom going through 9 months of pregnancy & pushing a baby out to name him Fox Ocean 🤣.

Can’t help but think the Fox emoji played a part too, perfect for social media marketing 🦊 I think she will 100% be picking next baby’s name based on a fitting emoji.
🌈Reign Beau Tilse - Boy

🌈Rain Bow Tilse - Girl

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So let me preface: I like luxey. I Have a few cups from them.

BUT Is this women serious? She has backed sez for years….?View attachment 699357
Ditto

Also does my head in how Sandra Lee preaches (and sometimes rants) about sustainability, yet as you’ve said supports Sarah who is associated with fast fashion. Not to mention she also plugged Ashy Bines not too long ago and she is also has a brand that has ‘drops’ and creates hype about not missing out.

That woman is a walking contradiction.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.