Sarah's Day #30 pregnancy leak fail, Kurt’s a ‘whale’, bad parenting off the scale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soz to be that guy, but what is the gripe? It says you can leave with your dependent?
If they cannot be cared for at home. Also the rules are about not being a dick and limiting your movements as much as possible. This going out to eat frequently and taking Fox when Scuz could have him at home reeks of self entitlement and no empathy for those grappling with covid, loosing income due to the lockdown (and their actions aren't doing anything to shorten the lockdown) or worse dying from it.

Yes the NSW covid rules are stupid, confusing and mostly too lax in my opinion but if everyone practiced a bit of empathy and self-reflection that would also do wonders.

Reactions: 42
Yep, he must really love relaxing his room with an overflowing, stinky nappy bin... god she's a lazy, disgusting witch!
Also, he finally enjoys quiet time so that’s a great time to vacuum the floor. Lol this is her opportunity to interact with him and read with him, he can’t read the books himself 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Yep, he must really love relaxing his room with an overflowing, stinky nappy bin... god she's a lazy, disgusting witch!
but also the caption… shows she doesn’t actually want children or to nourish their growth or interact with them. Merely a money making thing for her.
also… the nappy bin…remember abby’s toilet tray that was so obviously soiled and smelt like fish according to her? Why is she so disgusting?! Of course a human/animal’s waste reeks. If you just toileted on a mat or in your pants it would smell, it’s not rocket science…

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Soz to be that guy, but what is the gripe? It says you can leave with your dependent?
Only if they cannot stay at home. Which is where sarah was, so he definitely could have.
A 2 year old like Fox is hardly going to practice proper social distancing and refrain from touching everything.
It would be heartbreaking to hear of him catching covid there, or bringing it home to a possibly pregnant Sarah.

Reactions: 20
9E6ED4EB-F817-4B7C-8408-3E84F588861A.jpeg

What’s with this entire post?
The music is ‘The Way Life Goes’ with lyrics:
“… I know it hurts sometimes but you'll get over it. You'll find another life to live, I swear that you'll get over it.”
Idk, but lyrics like that overlayed with video footage of Scummy living life *exactly* like she did pre-Covid is pretty insulting to the thousands of people truly suffering as a result of the pandemic. This is not a situation that most people can just shrug off or ‘get over it’ as if it were a break up. Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but it comes off as a conscious message of engrained entitlement. It’s not a message of solidarity (like ‘we’ll get through this together’), it’s one of total dismissal and lack of acknowledgment of the severity of the actual situation.
I mean, people are losing lives and livelihoods, but JuSt gEt OvA iT GuYz!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Oh my god when fox said “daddy house”
Her face. The pause! “Daddy’s house? No. Mummy’s house”

OH MY GOD.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 92
Imagine having so many hours spare in the day you spend hours debilitating over whether to work out or not and seeking validation from your internet besties #bossgirl

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh my god when fox said “daddy house”
Her face. The pause! “Daddy’s house? No. Mummy’s house”

OH MY GOD.
You mean this face? 🤣 Poor Kurt, even marrying her didn't make him an equal part in their relationship.
Screenshot_20210805-075815_Instagram.jpg

She also had a not so subtle dig at him with this caption.
Screenshot_20210805-075837_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Theory.
Have we ever actually seen her use her reformer? For sure she would've filmed a full workout on it by now. My theory is that she actually doesn't know how to use it, because all we ever see if her laying on it bored and doing a couple of pulses

• Haha
Reactions: 61
hiya, sorry to be that person but i’m behind and confused. how do we know sarah is pregnant? who leaked/confirmed it? hope you all are having a good day
Haha yeah sorry no one gave a recap. Basically in the previous thread, someone titled @peanutbuttersticks claimed to be an insider and said that Sarah is pregnant, it’s been confirmed via family. However, there is speculation going on that @peanutbuttersticks is actually Sez, since she often made it obvious that she reads here.

The original post ended with “you’re welcome”, which is what Sarah often says. Peanut butter is also one of Sarah’s current cravings. The account has been deleted now, which is also sus. I know these aren’t hardcore proof, but given how much Sarah has been pregnancy baiting lately (claiming to feel fatigued, having weird cravings, mood swings…even as far as leaking a text message that alludes to her being 8 weeks along) I won’t be surprised if it really was herself who leaked it just to boost engagement. Hope this helped 💕

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Her forehead was moving in her lastest stories, she actually looks better without the Botox. She was also pulling at her top trying to expose her bestie, collar bone Cathie 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Surprise surprise Sarah got to look after Fox when he was supposed to nap…..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
hiya, sorry to be that person but i’m behind and confused. how do we know sarah is pregnant? who leaked/confirmed it? hope you all are having a good day
In truth, we don't *know* that she is. It's purely speculation based off of what Sarah's said and done these last few weeks. When you step back and add it all up, it looks pretty convincing. But then Sarah is a master manipulator and I wouldn't put it past her to fabricate the whole thing because she knows both us and her fans are watching for these signs.

This can serve as a recap of sorts, but Sarah's pregnancy baiting has included:

• Not announcing her last two periods
• Changing her morning coffee
• Talk about foods she's suddenly craving
• Feeling unusually tired and napping during the day
• Not being able to stomach breakfasts
• Her moods are very up and down
• Said she's taking prenatal vitamins
• Wearing baggy clothes - haven't had an ab selfie / body check for ages
• Suddenly decorating the nursery and hanging mobiles which aren't applicable to Fox anymore
• Talks in the present tense of "When I have a baby," etc and no longer "When I get pregnant."
• Sharing a screenshot to her stories that included a message convo in the background that suggested she's been feeling sick for the last two weeks and that *something* is 8 weeks today.

We then had someone post on the forum saying that Sarah is pregnant and that it has been confirmed by a family member to this person. They have since deleted their account which leads some of us to believe it might have actually been Sarah or one of her team who posted to keep the speculation and gossip going.

I will also add that her boobs are now looking bigger (this was the first sign she got last time, before she'd even taken a test) and her abs, what little she's showing of them, arrn't looking as defined. Of course, she could just be wearing a padded bra and be bloated.

She was also trying to avoid being caught in the mirror in today's stories.

Time will ultimately tell. If she is I bet she's dying to brag she caught on their first try. Can't let SIL Kate have all the glory.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.