Sarah's Day #3 Racist comments greeted, BIPOC deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is just another sign of her not eating enough throughout the day.....When I eat "healthy" and enough caIories, I never snack or binge-eat... But there are days when I restrict & even starve (I know.... its very bad) and my brain just tells me to eat out the fridge haha...It is crazy I can tell you and Sarah is even worse, especially that she lies that her diet is so balanced etc.... This makes me very angry... it causes so much damage for her young audience :(
I’m sorry to hear this:( I hope you are speaking to someone about it. I don’t mean to sound patronizing, just really hope you are doing ok

• Heart
Reactions: 8
OK curiosity & some downtime at work got the better of me and I watched the two videos. Am I the only one that thinks they're tit? I think they're really boring & basic. I expected more 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I thought she had curly hair and wavy hair? But she said she went to bed with wet hair and it's pretty much dead straight? So was her "curly hair" a lie??
Screenshot_20200710_130220_com.instagram.android.jpg
i

Reactions: 18
I thought she had curly hair and wavy hair? But she said she went to bed with wet hair and it's pretty much dead straight? So was her "curly hair" a lie??View attachment 177531i
She lies about the most random things! I wouldn’t be surprised 🙄

Also, I’m not at all vibing the long, super blonde hair on her. I definitely thought the slightly darker short bob that she had a few years back suited her a lot.
But ya know, gotta do it for the surfy Byron girl aesthetic!

Reactions: 16
For the love of sock heaven please please stop wearing socks pulled up over your tights. It's the stupidest look ever to be created, it goes hand in hand with socks worn with double pluggers aka thongs. This girl needs a makeover like yesterday.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
For the love of sock heaven please please stop wearing socks pulled up over your tights. It's the stupidest look ever to be created, it goes hand in hand with socks worn with double pluggers aka thongs. This girl needs a makeover like yesterday.
She thinks she's so frikkin funny! Riiight then Sarah...!

Also, Fox doesn't like his lunch.... but of course it's not HER fault, because "he asked for it" apparently. He's 18 months old, how could he? He doesn't really speak yet?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She thinks she's so frikkin funny! Riiight then Sarah...!

Also, Fox doesn't like his lunch.... but of course it's not HER fault, because "he asked for it" apparently. He's 18 months old, how could he? He doesn't really speak yet?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Her dancing is SO cringe it gives me second hand embarrassment. It just looks so forced!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The campaign doesn’t make sense.... there’s so many letters, yesterday it was the A in Range Rover and the E on the bars, who knows what it is today because there was literally letters all over the place. I still don’t understand her mission, like why is white fox sending her info to steal her own collection...from white fox??
I thought the dancing was going to be cool, like DDR but nope...and it wasn’t even tiktok style dancing! That would have been a perfect opportunity to throw in some ballet moves! Someone make it make sense 😂
On another note, I like the socks and tights combo, it’s very 90s aerobics classes, not that Sarah would know what that is lol

• Haha
Sooooo....the more she talks about this campaign and that I think the last one was likely linked and the more I think that her whole 'elevate' theme was bullshit and she was trying to dress like a 'gang member' to her (in line with her explanation about her driving).

All she's promoting is poor time management skills, not hard work. If they've been working on and planning the campaign for so long, adequate time for editing should be included so that they're not finished minutes before release.

Sooooo....the more she talks about this campaign and that I think the last one was likely linked and the more I think that her whole 'elevate' theme was bullshit and she was trying to dress like a 'gang member' to her (in line with her explanation about her driving).

All she's promoting is poor time management skills, not hard work. If they've been working on and planning the campaign for so long, adequate time for editing should be included so that they're not finished minutes before release.
I know! How stressed must kurt have been working right up to the minute before midday when she had to post it!?
Or is she just exaggerating again? I never know with this chick ...

Reactions: 10
I know! How stressed must kurt have been working right up to the minute before midday when she had to post it!?
Or is she just exaggerating again? I never know with this chick ...
My question is why wasn't she helping to edit etc. and just made/ let the Jai and Kurt work on it? If it's her super speshul project release I feel like she should be doing more work on it other than just filming it and posting the videos once they're done?

I just watched her recent story and almost laughed out loud: "I didn't realise how expensive it was until I was putting my card details in' like SIS what kind of bank do you have to be making to not look at the price when you buy it, when you view your cart or when you're about to check out ???? So relatable I'm sure...

That toddler book she showed on her stories was super cute but: 1. She wouldn't link it because it can't have been sponsored, what a witch, 2. Most people start those books when babies are born, and 3. There's no way lazy sarah's going to fill out all in.
How many stories today? Real busy Sez, just run off your feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has everyone seen the video “Nutritionist Reviews False Product Claim By Sarah’s Day.” Go watch it on YouTube. How did Kurt get Sibo if he’s drinking that also? Look at recent comments.

Reactions: 9
People commenting are hilarious 🤣 " OMG you are creativity gods" "how much more creative can you be" "best campaign ever". I have to say the editing is really well done. But I don't get the story and the fact that Sarah wants to make it look like GTA... Why? You are not a gamer or anything, that so does not fit.
I also believe the whole braids incident destroyed their first attempt at this type of campaign and they are now recycling the idea into a Vanilla-GTA Cronullafornia so people can't complain...
And of course Kurt does all the editing because he has been resting for a week and feels better so yes, give him stupid deadlines. Why not wait a week and edit everything first?

• Sick
  • Haha
On health code stories, kurt is breathing all over a supermarket freezer and it looks like he even kisses it. It turned my stomach. Coronavirus is not eradicated here and we’re still supposed to be practising social distancing. Breathing all over the freezers is super gross... 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
On health code stories, kurt is breathing all over a supermarket freezer and it looks like he even kisses it. It turned my stomach. Coronavirus is not eradicated here and we’re still supposed to be practising social distancing. Breathing all over the freezers is super gross... 🤢
Here in Hungary we still have to wear masks at shops & on public transport.... and I dont mind it honestly. They are so tryhard......

Reactions: 4
Another "fun", sponsored competition where the price is kind of meh... A Zoom Workout with Sarah and Kurt 🙃
So kurt is on the verge of collapsing and supposedly can't exercise and she's SOOOO busy so why are they offering that? Oh right because they're sellouts

Reactions: 5
What happened to all the people who purchased tickets to workout with them for a week in Bali? I assume that was cancelled?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.