Sarah's Day #3 Racist comments greeted, BIPOC deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think Range Rover has given her a car? It seemed to get some good air time in that latest post.

Also looking at the comments half of them don’t know what the clue was.
R - A so far right?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Spoiler alert: I’m pretty sure the word will be REBOOT.

5 videos and 6 letters, but the O will count as two letters. The E is visible when she’s doing the leg lifts on the bar.

I actually like the concept of this video game idea and it has been executed well in terms of video game details... but y’all are right about the story making no sense. I just can’t get over the ‘prize’ is looking at clothes early on a website. What a joke.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I thought the second letter was A because it looked like it was underlined on the Range Rover license plate and they focused on it for ages

Reactions: 4
Do we think Range Rover has given her a car? It seemed to get some good air time in that latest post.

Also looking at the comments half of them don’t know what the clue was.
R - A so far right?
Maybe whoever said it was Racist was right :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"We've been staying up too late snacking and stuff recently".

I 100% already knew she had a binge last night before she even said anything because she's so puffy this morning. It was only about 2 weeks ago she preached how happy she is with her new balance with nutrition, yet she still seems to be bingeing and restricting. She can't keep up with her own stories 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
What’s the relationship to binging and puffiness? Just curious

Not sure if they mean like that heavy feeling you have at night and the next morning after overdoing something ~bad~ like pizza (I don’t think pizza is bad at all) and you have a tit sleep and wake up looking sluggish and almost hungover? I can relate to that personally, but I don’t like.. think it’s a bad thing.. I just get excited when there’s pizza around and overdo it haha. I wouldn’t say there’s a strict correlation between binging and looking or feeling puffy.

I'm not expert but I think it's caused by high carbs (sugar) and water retention caused by increase in salt?

I've just checked and a website says:

"It’s also called “sushi face,” thanks to actress Julianne Moore, and has been used to describe bloating and water retention that occurs after eating high-sodium meals like ramen, pizza, and, yep, sushi (likely due to refined carbs)."

I could be wrong, this is just what happens to me when I have a higher carb day than usual xx.

Reactions: 5

If I binge my whole body will become bloated and my face fuller, puffier and literally as mentioned above, it feels like you are hungover. Depending on the binge and what she’s eaten, and whether it was actually a binge (and I’m talking thousands of calories in one sitting) it was probably just ‘regular’ food for her so her body wouldn’t be used to the sugars, gluten etc and would react.

Reactions: 10
Has anyone received confirmation on what happened with Mazda?

Ps the socks with the leggings kill me 😂 please don’t tell me this is the new style, it’s absolutely hideous

Reactions: 13
I'd be interested to hear if Mazda changes their response of referring the issue to saying that they no longer work together. They appeared to be in one of the Mazda's the other day when Sarah was buying morning coffee (that she doesn't do anymore!). Maybe they had to pay for that car though? But I think it's safe to assume they're no longer working together because that would have been an easy joint promo for Mazda. Can you imagine how embarrassing it would be to return cars for no longer being ambassadors due to the tit they've done? I bet Kurt had to do it.

Reactions: 14
I hate judging people on their personal tastes, but Sez really does have the new-money Cronulla/cashed-up-bogan style down pat. A white RR (wealthy soccer mum car), Smeg appliances, all white house...

If you had all the money in the world (which they do), you could live to your own aesthetic self and invest in the best of the best, but they seem more preoccupied with what "looks" good and what the other "cool" people are doing. Like, I wouldn't even call Sarah's style an actual style. It's just a living pinterest board that she mindlessly copies and pastes because other people like it. She's the most heavily-influenced influencer ever lol

Also, I love that people call her Ashy Bines 2.0. I bet you anything she thinks she's better than Ashy in every way, but they've morphed into the same person in both substance and appearance. They could be in a police line up and I wouldn't be able to tell them apart :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Do I think that this campaign is on brand for her? No
Do I think that the 'prize' is interesting enough? Also no
Do I think that the storyline is plausible? Definitely no
Do I find it funny that her life is basically a Sims 2 game with same repetitive activities, bad graphics (plastic botoxed skin) and limited choices of clothes (only WF sponsored stuff)? hell yes hahah

Actually, if you think about it, her life is incredibly influenced by things written here, on GG or reddit... so it is kind of like controlling a Sarah Sim :D

Also, I like the execution of the game campaign, camera work and editing are really cool and the idea, although not groundbreaking, is a fun way to get engagement and views.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Press (A) to clean up poop. Press (X) to not be bothered. Press (B) to invent something witch about.
Press (Y) to give your empty life meaning.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
You Guys, I’m sooo behind on this thread, (being a mum of 4 I am actually busy), so not sure if anyone has mentioned this already, but correct me if I’m wrong, isn’t it illegal in Australia now for an influencer to not disclose an ad or sponsored post?? She did a post today about the Tropeaka protein bars and there were no hashtags to indicate it was an #ad or #sponsored

I highly doubt they bought RR themselves, it was probably leased to them by someone, maybe WF for the campaign who knows but they tend to be on the tight side when buying things with their own $ eg the coffee machine...I don't earn as much as Sarah but my espresso machine is 10x better haha. They seem to skimp out on things until a brand sends them something better eg the vitamix...she struggled away with the nutribullet for years. You would think a cashed-up holistic princess would have invested in a high end blender long ago!

Reactions: 7
Is mentioning snacking (bingeing for Sarah) a normal thing for influencers to brag about? Are they trying to be relatable? I don't really get it. It's like they're attempting to normalize a problematic behavior and even encourage it. I remember when she would announce how she binged on an entire bag of her fruit and nut mix late at night and then would complain about her gurgly tummy the next day. Like no sh*t. You just ate a ton of sugar, fat, fiber, protein and sodium. Of course you're going to have a stomach ache. It irritates me. Is she trying to be relatable or oh so special and unique? If she ate decent sized meals then she probably wouldn't need to snack all day or late at night. She was just saying how filling her recipes are in a recent post. So much for that lie huh Sarah? I find her constant snacking problematic. If she's constantly hungry, imagine how hungry Fox and Kurt are. She's going to find Kurt locked in their room cheating on her with some Maccas 😆

Reactions: 16
Judging from some of the comments on the latest video the clues will get harder as it continues and there will be multiple letters to spot. I'm guessing they will make up several words you need to try, just to make you waste a little more of your time.

Reactions: 8
I highly doubt they bought RR themselves, it was probably leased to them by someone, maybe WF for the campaign who knows but they tend to be on the tight side when buying things with their own $ eg the coffee machine...I don't earn as much as Sarah but my espresso machine is 10x better haha. They seem to skimp out on things until a brand sends them something better eg the vitamix...she struggled away with the nutribullet for years. You would think a cashed-up holistic princess would have invested in a high end blender long ago!
That nutribullet was gifted aswell. Before the nutribullet she struggled with a rubbish cheap one.

Reactions: 8
Judging from some of the comments on the latest video the clues will get harder as it continues and there will be multiple letters to spot. I'm guessing they will make up several words you need to try, just to make you waste a little more of your time.
I’m actually giggling at how freaked out ppl are getting in the comments. People are really getting in a tizz about getting the word right, all just to purchase some shity merch. Capitalism eh

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is mentioning snacking (bingeing for Sarah) a normal thing for influencers to brag about? Are they trying to be relatable? I don't really get it. It's like they're attempting to normalize a problematic behavior and even encourage it. I remember when she would announce how she binged on an entire bag of her fruit and nut mix late at night and then would complain about her gurgly tummy the next day. Like no sh*t. You just ate a ton of sugar, fat, fiber, protein and sodium. Of course you're going to have a stomach ache. It irritates me. Is she trying to be relatable or oh so special and unique? If she ate decent sized meals then she probably wouldn't need to snack all day or late at night. She was just saying how filling her recipes are in a recent post. So much for that lie huh Sarah? I find her constant snacking problematic. If she's constantly hungry, imagine how hungry Fox and Kurt are. She's going to find Kurt locked in their room cheating on her with some Maccas 😆
It is just another sign of her not eating enough throughout the day.....When I eat "healthy" and enough caIories, I never snack or binge-eat... But there are days when I restrict & even starve (I know.... its very bad) and my brain just tells me to eat out the fridge haha...It is crazy I can tell you and Sarah is even worse, especially that she lies that her diet is so balanced etc.... This makes me very angry... it causes so much damage for her young audience :(

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.