Sarah's Day #3 Racist comments greeted, BIPOC deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let us forever remember that she culturally appropriated in her latest (plagiarized) product launch, deleted all comments from BIPOC politely pointing out the cultural appropriation, left up and 'liked' racist comments, and then cried about being called out for her willful ignorance because she felt victimized! :mad:
Furthermore, she has complained to her team that she thinks it's ridiculous that she is expected to research every detail of every creative idea she gets in case someone gets offended, and that people are being too sensitive about her braids! :mad:

Thanks to @FoxxyCleopatra for the thread title. :)

Reactions: 36
It seems that Sarah is quite lazy and doesn't follow through with things e.g. doing her 2nd ebook with her followers as she promised as well as her reno series - in the latest vlog she does 'you are so behind' but that is on her - why are we watching footage from Summer? This quick recap basically was because she was too overwhelmed to edit different vlogs - it makes her look good like she is updating all her sissys but she is just doing the easy thing. I honestly feel like most of the content is the same and just being repeated e.g. removing that pole in the kitchen or just white white white! Other youtubers have shown so much more in their reno series

Reactions: 23
Love the (well justified) traction of this thread and all the contributors! And of course the ease of use. 🥳

Reactions: 10
She is so disordered, ‘sneaky extras’ how about normal smoothie ingredients, at least it’s a whole banana. Who is needing a ‘recipe’ it’s a smoothie Sarah, I think people can work it out.
Ummmm wtf. So when I was training for my first marathon I’d do my long run (up to 40km) on Sunday mornings and come home with just enough time to change before going to my retail work for an 8 hour shift and smoothies saved my life.

I would add: ½ cup oats (soaked in soy milk overnight to soften them), two dried dates (again soften in milk overnight), 1-2 bananas, frozen blueberries, at least two cups of soy milk, chia seeds, peanut butter, greens powder, Macca powder. I would blend them in those giant Nutri bullet jugs and I think I once worked out that one smoothie had around 800 calories.

Now I can guarantee you that Sarah is consistently working out more than me and is consuming ¼ of the nutrients that I would.

Reactions: 13
So Elsa's Wholesome Life posts a Tropeaka date smoothie to her stories 6 hours ago and lo and behold our original girl Sez decides to spontaneously share a Tropeaka date smoothie recipe 🙄

Reactions: 20
So Elsa's Wholesome Life posts a Tropeaka date smoothie to her stories 6 hours ago and lo and behold our original girl Sez decides to spontaneously share a Tropeaka date smoothie recipe 🙄
Is sarah actually going to put some form of milk in her smoothie this time?

I remember when I first watched Sarah I thought I was doing it wrong my entire life by adding milk, yoghurt or icecream in my smoothie, made me question myself.

She smoothie gaslighted me!

• Haha
.... but your smoothies aren’t big? You’re portions aren’t big. Her obsession with “high volume” (not that her fruit infused powdered water can be considered this) is sooo alarming. That smoothie is barely a fkn smoothie. It is a flavoured drink.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
.... but your smoothies aren’t big? You’re portions aren’t big. Her obsession with “high volume” (not that her fruit infused powdered water can be considered this) is sooo alarming. That smoothie is barely a fkn smoothie. It is a flavoured drink.
And it's things like this that convince me she has a full blown eating disorder.
Watering down a smoothie to make it more voluminous is such an obvious ED trick. Fills the stomach without any extra calories.
Same thing when she says huuuuuge nourish bowl. Yes, it probably feels like a lot because it's a ton of salad leaves, but guarantee you she's starving an hour later.

All her meals are lots of filler and little substance. A bit like herself really. :whistle: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She is so disordered, ‘sneaky extras’ how about normal smoothie ingredients, at least it’s a whole banana. Who is needing a ‘recipe’ it’s a smoothie Sarah, I think people can work it out.
Wouldn't surprise me if she only put HALF of that "sneaky extra" banana in tbh.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
5A4B99E8-639B-460B-8DC2-F4F6790EF102.jpeg

Calling this out. How is it creamy? What the frozen banana? Also if she doesn’t add specific quantities how is it high in protein? What 10g of nut butter and 1g of protein powder in the ‘recipe’. This is bordering on the vegan smoothie recipes that were prolific 5-10 years ago.

Seriously how can people not see right through her?

Wouldn't surprise me if she only put HALF of that "sneaky extra" banana in tbh.....
If you look it’s only half 😉. Sneaky sissy sezzy!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She's probably defining this part of the reno series as the "boring/non spon" part so she's not putting in any effort on that portion. Her sissy's aren't watching to see the house get completely gutted (100% unnecessary btw) and the hard, exhausting work Kurt and his trades put in. Only if she's prancing around and holding a hammer for 5 seconds.

Wait until those floors go on (spon), bathroom gets fitted (spon), PiLaTeS room gets finished (sponnnnn) etc. It'll be filmed and published within a day.

Reactions: 16
Control freak back on the Healthcode insta stories explaining just how she is forcing Kurt to be GF/DF and fun free to CURE him. Then shaming him for eating ice cream. I bleeping can’t stand her. She is disgusting.

And her botox looks like tit and the fact her eyebrows don’t move at all scares the tit out of me. Especially when she is manically talking about putting her restrictions onto other people. A good injector won’t freeze your face completely and allow slight movement to allow you to be a tiny bit expressive. Sarah’d probably asked for that look though.

EDITED TO ADD - I finished watching the stories and she tagged the icecream brand... do we think she is pretending she eats icecream for a sponsorship? kurt’s face almost gave it away when she said they were meant to share... 1. As if Sarah can share ANYTHING 2. As if Sarah would allow herself

Do we think the recipe app with be connected to Topeka somehow?
I think they may sponsor some of it for a mention or recommendations within it! It’s Sarah - she will capitalise on any opportunity she can 🤑

I’ve read a lot of reviews that Tropeaka is tit, even in the FB group (which is boring AF now that posts need admin approval). Does anyone think differently?

I finished watching the stories and she tagged the icecream brand... do we think she is pretending she eats icecream for a sponsorship? kurt’s face almost gave it away when she said they were meant to share... 1. As if Sarah can share ANYTHING 2. As if Sarah would allow herself
bruh. I can’t even. So their company has this brand as a client now and they are so authentically eating this on the couch.
I guess it’s one way Kurt is allowed icecream 😂 now he’s getting paid to do it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Do we think the recipe app with be connected to Topeka somehow?
I was told that she was trying to have Loving Earth sponsor part of it previously and they declined. So Tropeaka would be a likely collaboration here, since they're her oldest sponsors and have already made her freaking powder for her. It's actually a clever collaboration if she does it; they'll both make a ton of money since you'll need their ingredients to make the recipes work. It's her stans who would get shafted, as they always do. :(

Reactions: 14
Still cannot believe that she has left these comments up! Also shocked that these people feel the need to defend Sarah to this extent? What is the purpose of this.

If some random followers were making comments like this about my partner they’d be blocked and deleted faster than Sarah blocks PoC.

The fact that she’s left these up clearly shows that she agrees with them. What a toxic relationship.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Control freak back on the Healthcode insta stories explaining just how she is forcing Kurt to be GF/DF and fun free to CURE him. Then shaming him for eating ice cream. I bleeping can’t stand her. She is disgusting.
She's such a rotten human being. She doesn't care how he's doing, she only cares that she's the one to "cure" him so that she can monetize it. Disgusting.

Still cannot believe that she has left these comments up! Also shocked that these people feel the need to defend Sarah to this extent? What is the purpose of this.

If some random followers were making comments like this about my partner they’d be blocked and deleted faster than Sarah blocks PoC.

The fact that she’s left these up clearly shows that she agrees with them. What a toxic relationship.
Shocking. I class what she's doing as emotional abuse towards him. She's rotten to her very core.

Last edited:
  • Heart

WHAT THE duck
I cannot believe this and the view her followers have of her. The perspective they see, even from the muffin stories. The fact the comments are still there. Jesus take the wheel

Reactions: 23

Looks like all of her breakdown stories worked like a charm on her followers. She has them perfectly fooled and wrapped right around her finger. Kurt's going to have to make all of his social media accounts private when they split. Her stans are nuts and will harass him to no end. Apparently they seem to think he's a deadbeat. I really hope for the sake of other humans that particular commenter matures before she enters a relationship. With that outlook she's going to be in a toxic relationship just like Sarah and Kurt.

And yet again, that's the real damage. Sarah has managed to encourage and even normalize her dysfunctional, abusive, toxic relationship and make herself look like a martyr and a saint. It sickens me. She left those comments up because she's a coward and has her stans do her dirty work. She won't outright say it, but that's exactly what she thinks as well. It's all hers. Her money, her baby, her house, her business, etc. Sarah doesn't know what being a teammate or partner looks like. She's too narcissistic to realize that in a healthy relationship you share the responsibilities. And sometimes you even carry more than your share when needed and your partner does the same. Gosh dang. Their relationship is so depressing.

I'd love to have a chat with their wedding planner if they have one. They are great predictors of future divorce. I bet you Sarah will utter every word that indicates that's the way they're heading. It's always me, my, mine, I, I, I with Sarah. She does my head in.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This is totally irrelevant, but I go to a kickboxing class 3 times a week and there’s always pretty much the same group that goes, I’ve noticed 3 girls in Sarah’s day active wear and one girl literally only wears Sarah’s day activewear including her new cultural appropriation tit. Now everywhere I go I see girls wearing her stuff like it’s a popular brand makes me want to gauge my eyes out.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.