Sarah's Day #3 Racist comments greeted, BIPOC deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RAC haha whoever said the word would be Racist is probably correct 😂

Love how she didn’t actually buy that ice cream, just pretended for the sponsor lol!!
You noticed she took it back out the trolley lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Another "fun", sponsored competition where the price is kind of meh... A Zoom Workout with Sarah and Kurt 🙃
it was so kind of Sarah to grab Kurts favourite flavour.... “ I like vanilla so we’re going to get this one” I do hope they did grab a chocolate one forKurt. Ya know unless this is all a lie and he doesn’t like them. I have had so delicious before, really good ice cream.

Reactions: 5
If Sarah trained for 17 years as a dancer and what we saw today is what she learned to freestyle then I'm afraid her time was sadly wasted. She has no style or grace or moves or technique. It's like she spent 17 years watching wedding receptions doing the electric slide. I think Spazzys problem is that she has no soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another non disclosed sponsorship with sodelicious. Australian government needs to put in real laws and regulations around advertising on social media. It’s becoming a joke honestly.

added a comment on their insta.

also have a look at their stories.DJ tiger lily? So easy to spot those using Two palms management. That’s why they comment on each other’s posts.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ah.... didn't think of that practicality, just thought Fox was cute AF but you're right - insane xx
Nah it's functional play. I'd let my 15 month old (although I would probably stay closer because I am a 🚁).

Does anyone know if her coloured braids fit into the GTA/gamer campaign theme? Imagine the braids and her 'gangsta' driving and breaking in to places 😬

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know if her coloured braids fit into the GTA/gamer campaign theme? Imagine the braids and her 'gangsta' driving and breaking in to places 😬
I 100% think that was the original idea. She’s be like power puff girl vibes or something. She’s clearly unconsciously racist and how would be the perfect time for her to reflect on her actions and educate herself.

Reactions: 14
Long time lurker. Beyond disgusted that So Delicious re-shared Kurt breathing all over the refrigerator at the supermarket. During corona virus too!!! So idiotic.

Reactions: 17
Honestly I’m just embarrassed for her with this new campaign, she’s my age and has a toddler. Grow up! It’s honestly like she’s stuck in the mentality of a 14 year old it feels bizarre to me! None of my friends act or talk like her, no one I know would relate to her, it’s the most bizarre thing to me, every time I have a little look I just think grow the hell up, you’re an adult!

Reactions: 25
Long time lurker. Beyond disgusted that So Delicious re-shared Kurt breathing all over the refrigerator at the supermarket. During corona virus too!!! So idiotic.
There’s signs every where in my local shops saying minimize the handling of products, so don’t know why they thought it was a good idea to breath all over products 😒

Reactions: 7
I replied to them saying how disgustingly foul that is. I can’t deal with these absolute morons.

Anybody notice Kurt telling sezzy to htfu get to the point in the health code story’s about the ice cream? Even he’s sick of her rambling on talking tit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What did they copy from @theklabel? I just had a really quick look at theklabel and WF and couldn't see glaring similarities. But I'm clearly missing something since lots of people are saying so!

Also not related, but I haven't been on WF and WFA instas in ages, so seeing their pics over the last month is hilarious. WFB is the living meme of
👩🏼👩🏽👩🏼👩🏼👩🏼👩🏽👩🏼👩🏼👩🏼 The WFA insta page is completely 👩🏼👩🏼👩🏼👩🏼 without even a token BIPOC. What does that say? That POC can't be fit and hot? Seriously WF

Reactions: 10
Her latest campaign video has me 😂😂😂 she runs and moves like a silver back gorilla or like she's busting for a tit 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not that we needed further confirmation, but they both clearly have really poor time management. So they filmed the current Video game campaign on 30/6 and 1/7, and it released on 8/7. Kurt and Jei are clearly editing down to the wire and finishing just before 12noon each day.
Why did they not film sooner and why did it take them so long to start editing? It doesn’t appear that they had anything big going on to prevent either of these things.
No wonder she is always stressed about meeting deadlines and no wonder Kurt runs himself into the ground to the point he becomes unwell. Plus it grinds my gears when she uses Fox as an excuse as to why she can’t get anything done. Her day rarely starts before midday and it’s usually with a coffee and workout.
She proclaims to be a boss babe, but she really has no idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What did they copy from @theklabel? I just had a really quick look at theklabel and WF and couldn't see glaring similarities. But I'm clearly missing something since lots of people are saying so!
From reading the comments, White fox deleted the photo with the outfit that they copied, after they received backlash!

People are going off. A great time to point out this isnt the first time for WF.
Wish there was this much backlash for SD X P.E Nation.

I replied to them saying how disgustingly foul that is. I can’t deal with these absolute morons.
Absolutely unhygienic and insensitive to people in lockdown. Why do they all need to go shopping? Like most people at the moment wouldn’t just one person go in, wait I forgot she must be immune with all her powders and immune boosting recipes.
At least the flavour suits her ‘very vanilla’, just like Sarah (we all know there isn’t any olive skin tone going on naturally).

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.