Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2xblended

VIP Member
So let me see if I understood this correctly.

Everyone feels sorry for me with how much work I juggle I have to censor comments on Youtube, Instagram, Reddit AND Tattle! Oh my!

I'm not sharing my struggles because I want you to feel sorry for me, I'm just being real Well, on the subject of being real, I'm in desperate need of your validation and reassurance that I'm awesome because nobody commented on my abs today

It's just my life is so hard managing *multiple businesses* and being too busy to plan my own wedding *hint hint* I have a massive following and if you sponsor my wedding, you'll get a lot of exposure! *wink*

When people ask me when I'll have a wedding, I just say "whenever" I'll accept any date you offer for free!

I probably need a wedding planner, if you or anyone is an amazing wedding planner in Byron just let me know If you're just starting out your own wedding planning business- or you are struggling due Covid-realted wedding cancellations- and are willing to work for free in exchange for exposure, hit me up because I'm never going to* pay* someone to tolerate me in full Bridezilla mode.

I had a moment of exhaustion because I push myself too hard and put too much pressure on myself I'm just going to make sure you understand that I Am the one who is struggling and I Am the one who is exhausted and I Am the one who really needs love right now. Not Kurt with his inexplicable weight loss and worrying symptoms that you guys keep talking about. ME. I Am the one who is struggling. Forget Kurt. I can't even plan my own wedding, I'm SoOoOoO busy and tired. Look at me and my suffering. What? Kurt? Why do you keep asking if he's okay? I AM the one who is fatigued.

Did I miss anything?

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

ohanaa

Ofc might not be true but I still I lolled at this, people paying 100s of dollars for her uNiQe activewear that was probably designed by this guy.
omg please can I just put this shit here for all to see. So to the person who said “does she do her own sketches??” NO. She does NOT DESIGN ANYTHING. NO “CREATIVE GENIUS” at all. All her chat about her designing clothes is bullshit because she picks and chooses from a menu of fast fashion Chinese factory clothes the White Fox sticks their name on it.

Production value? $10.
Retails at? $100+
Value of lies? Priceless.
74C4F73F-C381-4ADD-8C4D-971C6D194640.jpeg
4D9E2EE6-FF63-49DE-8A99-F5B65519AAE2.jpeg

3419AFC3-B8F6-4DB4-952F-9BFBB3B91E22.jpeg
ACA5B92C-A415-45BD-A5AA-0B153AC0BB03.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

FoxxyCleopatra

Sarah’s to-do list:

- Wake up, put on make-up (claim you don’t wear any)
- Walk to get coffee, forget Keep Cup
- Ignore Fox whilst simultaneously shoving a phone or camera in his face
- Complain on Instagram stories for 15 minutes whilst sitting in car
- Take Fox to mums house
- Run to the house, exercise for an hour.
- Get a lift home from Kurt/tradie
- Make a 1/2 banana smoothie. Plug Tropeaka
- Sit at the computer, Google random health issues that confirm biases
- Instagram story about being busy and stuck at the computer AlL dAy
- Plug Whitefox in story, talk about food in a thinly veiled ED way
- Take Abbie for a walk
- Make a disgusting sloppy GF, DF, meal
- Take a photo for the cooking project
- Another video of Fox and Kurt looking depressed while eating
- Talk about massive appetite on Instagram stories whilst showing a plate with a tiny amount of food (no carbs)
- Go to bed, make Kurt talk about future goals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Exactly!

You've got abs, good for you Sarah, but unfortunately that's not all you've got (depression, anxiety, OCD, exercise bulimia.....)
This is truly f*cked and I'm so worried for her followers. Sarah is a terrible role model.

Okay, finally going to share this screenshot of a lovely little convo I had with QUEEN KATE last month.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
This has been expressed many times before, but I just wanted to add to the discussion (long post ahead).

I think the key issue I have with Sarah is the complete lack of transparency on her Instagram, and the toxic judgment she passes on anyone that doesn't live the "perfect" lifestyle she literally curates. Her earlier New Years' podcast on the HeatlhCode berating and basically shaming anyone who didn't have their health/fitness/business owner/parent/couple goals in check, was toxic. Her "motivational" messages to just "do it" don't come from a place of genuine care and sensitivity for her followers to feel inspired to make changes in their lives but from an awful place of judgment that leaves viewers feeling as if their lives are pathetic in comparison. Her whole narrative is self-serving, it's all: "look at me, I manage so much and I still work out, feed Fox only organic, run 'multiple businesses', renovate my multi-million dollar house, have the perfect relationship etc. etc what's your excuse?", which for impressionable viewers can be so damaging. If this was all GENUINE then maybe you could raise the argument that she's just a very motivated, hardworking, and successful person and that it's reasonable for her to use her life as an example for others to live by and feel inspired by (if this message was delivered in the right way). But the key problem it is all completely doctored - it isn't real! For those of us that have finally seen the reality beyond her facade, we can see that her "overwhelmingly busy" lifestyle is embarrassingly regular. For mums feeling guilty that they aren't feeding their children "only organic" we're learning she uses formula. For those feeling ashamed that their bodies don't look like hers, we can see she uses a range of techniques to distort her images and trains far more than she lets on. For those self-conscious about their appearance, they are being lied to when they see her filtered stories because she doesn't acknowledge all the work she has had done. For those suffering from PCOS and other illnesses that she and Kurt claim to have, they're left feeling like it's their fault that Sarah's bullshit solutions aren't working for them too because she is lying! Her messaging is doubly damaging, firstly because what we see of her life is not real, and secondly because she uses this perfect facade as a benchmark by which to pass judgment on others who haven't reached this completely unreasonable standard in their life too.

This girl does not deserve the platform she has. I truly wish the young and impressionable girls that were falling into the trap of feeling as if their lives aren't good enough because they are measuring them against Sarah's would realize how valuable they are and how important it is to just stop following her. Her ED behaviors, her lying, her unsolicited medical/skincare/fitness advice needs to be monitored and she needs to follow ACC laws by declaring what products are being sponsored. In other words, Sarah needs to stop fucking lying to 1.1m people because she is actually one of the biggest problems in our society right now - and I haven't even touched on her disgusting contribution to violence against the Black community.

Thanks for reading my rant if you've gotten this far... I just hate that someone so toxic can cause so much damage without any accountability.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Somebodycomegeter

So I know all her campaign videos haven’t been released yet but I had a thought about how it could have been more original and on brand.
If she wanted to do the whole video game thing and it’s supposed to be retro (the old TVs), why not use an old gaming system, have her be sucked into the video game and the mission is to collect things from her day (long black with a dash of whatever, Abby, Dot, hugs from Fox as the power to refill her ‘lives’ which could be little heart symbols). Along the way she could change outfits and still tick the on the trend tiktok idea. She could have a scene where she is racing on Dot (is that the bikes name?) but the bike has been jacked up (because the theme is reboot, so it’s her old life but reimagined), she could have a fight scene like old school mortal combat and she could box with Kurt, there could be a scene where she has to move left to right to catch falling fruit and veg (I don’t know if anyone remembers bonus rounds in old Super Nintendo games😂), and then the final scene could involve Kurt coming to save her from the big boss, like Mario and princess peach, would perfectly match her princess narrative haha
And then could finish it with her coming back out of the game and landing on the couch with Fox and Kurt and making a cheesy comment about life being like a game, are you ready to play😂
There’s no real point to this post but I just think it could have been a really cool, original idea that was actually inspired by trends and not copied.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

2xblended

VIP Member
.... but your smoothies aren’t big? You’re portions aren’t big. Her obsession with “high volume” (not that her fruit infused powdered water can be considered this) is sooo alarming. That smoothie is barely a fkn smoothie. It is a flavoured drink.
And it's things like this that convince me she has a full blown eating disorder.
Watering down a smoothie to make it more voluminous is such an obvious ED trick. Fills the stomach without any extra calories.
Same thing when she says huuuuuge nourish bowl. Yes, it probably feels like a lot because it's a ton of salad leaves, but guarantee you she's starving an hour later.

All her meals are lots of filler and little substance. A bit like herself really. :whistle: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

DarwinNT

She puts herself last? 😂
Her busy schedule? Bitch, we've seen your schedule starting at 12pm with a workout, one meeting and then some cooking.
EDs are exhausting, maybe that's what you need to work on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

spookybear

I hate how she calls it a "mum day" when she's spending time with her son. Isn't every day a "mum day" when, you know, you're a mum?

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Wafflecakes

Can post 10+ stories on how she's too exhausted to plan her wedding but can't Google "Byron Bay wedding planners"?

Definitely doesn't just want it for free...:unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Kirbyyy

Has anyone listened to the latest health code podcast? 🤔 it’s.... I really don’t have words. Nor can I summarise over an hour of insanity.

Basically an hour interview with the Tropeaka founder. Talking about how he had chronic fatigue syndrome caused by antibiotics destroying his gut... so he cured himself with a diet restricting gluten, refined sugar and dairy. Kurt related so much of course, Sarah chimes in with comments about curing her cin3 by drinking cod liver oil.

Kurt said a doctor wanted him to start anti depressants (can’t remember the diagnosis the doctor was suggesting but not anxiety/ depression). Kurt said he told the doctor he didn’t want to and surely there was another option.

Then they all discussed holistic doctors and that you have the power to research and take control of your health. “No one cares as much as you do”. (Except Sarah cares just as much about Kurts health as Kurt of course 🙄). Kurt added in a comment about evil pharmaceuticals with “who knows what in them”.

Kurt pretty much said “I really believe this is what I have”. Sarah of course spent 2 hours researching chronic fatigue syndrome the night before.
Has to be heard to be believed. Just, wow.

• Wow
  • Angry

Spindrifter

Is it just me or is she posting more workouts lately. I've never been inspired to try one as they look boring AF but she is so left behind in this space when popular creators (with actual expertise) have already moved on from ebooks to comprehensive fitness apps. Maybe she felt this too which is why she's releasing her extremely questionable cooking app instead...you know just in case you're craving a hockey puck muffin 😂
Otherwise known as The Cooking Project where there are no measurements, the recipes change when you realize it's just mush halfway through, and the final products are tested by a baby who does not talk yet and an imprisoned cult follower who is brainwashed into saying it's SoOo gOOd every. Single. time.

• Haha