Sarah's Day #3 Racist comments greeted, BIPOC deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From reading the comments, White fox deleted the photo with the outfit that they copied, after they received backlash!

People are going off. A great time to point out this isnt the first time for WF.
Wish there was this much backlash for SD X P.E Nation.
Her new collection is so ugly. Who would have thought the neutral queen would have used tangerine in it. Argh. 🤮

Reactions: 6
Lol
What designs?
White Fox is so Nasty. Their clothes look like cheap hooker wear.
Totally agree. During my time of being a big Sarah fan, when she did the WF hauls I spent ages going through their website just because I wanted to buy something from her haul and I couldn’t even force myself to like something lol! It is all so cheap and nasty 🤮

Reactions: 4
Honestly I think it's less to do with her bank account and more to do with forgetting things cost money. Probs the first time she's had to enter her card keys for anything in a while

I just watched her recent story and almost laughed out loud: "I didn't realise how expensive it was until I was putting my card details in' like SIS what kind of bank do you have to be making to not look at the price when you buy it, when you view your cart or when you're about to check out ???? So relatable I'm sure...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahaha did anyone catch on the Health Code’s stories one of the “competition entries” by Izzy Fitness - she says that the ingredients in So Delicious aren’t very natural but she bought it because Kurt and Sarah eat it 😂 so much for them being all natural and holistic. Anything for the dollars.

• Haha
Not that we needed further confirmation, but they both clearly have really poor time management. So they filmed the current Video game campaign on 30/6 and 1/7, and it released on 8/7. Kurt and Jei are clearly editing down to the wire and finishing just before 12noon each day.
Why did they not film sooner and why did it take them so long to start editing? It doesn’t appear that they had anything big going on to prevent either of these things.
No wonder she is always stressed about meeting deadlines and no wonder Kurt runs himself into the ground to the point he becomes unwell. Plus it grinds my gears when she uses Fox as an excuse as to why she can’t get anything done. Her day rarely starts before midday and it’s usually with a coffee and workout.
She proclaims to be a boss babe, but she really has no idea.
Such terrible time management and organisation! Usually when someone goes on about being sooo busy and grinding so hard, it’s because they suck at it. This grand campaign idea must of only been finalised very, very recently. Further proves this was probably the initial campaign idea in some form, just now rejigged to suit. If the OG campaign went ahead as launch one with the “reloaded/extra” theme, and launch two was a game concept... how the hell does that tie in or relate at all? Normally the proceeding campaign would be a continuation of the first. Definitely a last minute decision to move half the launch away from the controversy. Otherwise they wouldn’t be scrambling to get it done like a uni assignment 10 minutes before the deadline.

After watching the most recent video, I do have to admit.. while the idea isn’t genuinely Sarah’s and it is soooo fkn off-brand and cringey, the editing is fantastic and it is evident that Kurt is amazing at his work. It’s also a creative way to tie in Whitefox and see behind their (unethical) scenes. This pains me to say, but I don’t hate it 😂 I do hate Sarah’s acting and gorilla march though.

I wonder how much margin Sarah receives from her collection sales - scares me to think about the amount.

Also, god help some of her followers. Clearly following in the Sarah’s path of restricted eating is not helping their brain power.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I highly doubt they bought RR themselves, it was probably leased to them by someone, maybe WF for the campaign who knows but they tend to be on the tight side when buying things with their own $ eg the coffee machine...I don't earn as much as Sarah but my espresso machine is 10x better haha. They seem to skimp out on things until a brand sends them something better eg the vitamix...she struggled away with the nutribullet for years. You would think a cashed-up holistic princess would have invested in a high end blender long ago!
I agree they're right on their money but I think they'd justify it if they lost a sponsorship. This way no one really questions an upgrade but if they went to something cheaper it would have been obvious. Plus I'm sure she thinks she's sticking it to all of us who contacted Mazda lol

I have terrible time management,when I was skeezy fan I thought she was goals with how organised and busy she kept saying she was. If I was white fox I'd wanna be seeing and approving the videos first????

Such terrible time management and organisation! Usually when someone goes on about being sooo busy and grinding so hard, it’s because they suck at it. This grand campaign idea must of only been finalised very, very recently. Further proves this was probably the initial campaign idea in some form, just now rejigged to suit. If the OG campaign went ahead as launch one with the “reloaded/extra” theme, and launch two was a game concept... how the hell does that tie in or relate at all? Normally the proceeding campaign would be a continuation of the first. Definitely a last minute decision to move half the launch away from the controversy. Otherwise they wouldn’t be scrambling to get it done like a uni assignment 10 minutes before the deadline.

After watching the most recent video, I do have to admit.. while the idea isn’t genuinely Sarah’s and it is soooo fkn off-brand and cringey, the editing is fantastic and it is evident that Kurt is amazing at his work. It’s also a creative way to tie in Whitefox and see behind their (unethical) scenes. This pains me to say, but I don’t hate it 😂 I do hate Sarah’s acting and gorilla march though.

I wonder how much margin Sarah receives from her collection sales - scares me to think about the amount.

Also, god help some of her followers. Clearly following in the Sarah’s path of restricted eating is not helping their brain power.

Reactions: 5
Just FYI I had messaged So Delicious about Kurt breathing on the refrigerators and how it's disgusting around lunch time today. No reply but they had deleted that part from their stories.

Reactions: 10
I know this has been said before but I just genuinely don't get the storyline behind these letter videos. Why is she hiding at WF when they called her and told her to get to the collection? I agree that the editing is great and the idea is pretty cool (that means it can't be a Sarah original), but I cannot follow the story. I guess the gorilla walk is so her thighs don't touch (oh, the horror).

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know this has been said before but I just genuinely don't get the storyline behind these letter videos. Why is she hiding at WF when they called her and told her to get to the collection? I agree that the editing is great and the idea is pretty cool (that means it can't be a Sarah original), but I cannot follow the story. I guess the gorilla walk is so her thighs don't touch (oh, the horror).
and it’s to sneak peak a look at the collection? I don’t think you can even buy it at that point? She’s already showed half the items in her SnEaKy posts and clues. What a dud prize 😂
People are lapping it up though, there are a lot of views on each from people rewatching it for the clues

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm nosey what styles have wf stolen from theklabel?
it was the two piece knitted sets. They have come out with a new one that’s exactly likethe one attached. But they deleted the post so not sure if they will still release it
WF office looks pretty awesome though! There own gym! 😍
it’s not uncommon for tech/e-commerce companies in Sydney to haves gym in the office building or they pay for your gym membership. I have worked for companies like whitefox who had a cool office and perks but really was a nightmare to work for. Whitefox don’t even have an account on glass door to review so I don’t think employee engagement is high priority.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I think the whitefox HQ is so amazing as well, but it’s sad to think how successful they are from unethically ripping off both local and designer brands. Even the sweater Sarah is wearing today is a rip off of Balenciaga.

Also she was overdue for a bodybloom plug. “Years ago I found the ingredients”.... yeh, in the product you ripped off from the Beauty Chef. She talks SO much tit!! And she is so delusional she would actually believe her own lies and narrative.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Long time lurker here, guys, I can't believe she needs the pink drink to poop! Something is definitely wrong there! She needs to ease up on the powders and eat some fibre🙊

Also, not sure if it's been mentioned before but I noticed ages ago another Sezzy rip off. Her blue light glasses are a rip off of the Kylie Minogue spec savers glasses. She used to wear them before she brought hers out and they're identical. I have the Kylie ones from years ago😂

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I think the whitefox HQ is so amazing as well, but it’s sad to think how successful they are from unethically ripping off both local and designer brands. Even the sweater Sarah is wearing today is a rip off of Balenciaga.

Also she was overdue for a bodybloom plug. “Years ago I found the ingredients”.... yeh, in the product you ripped off from the Beauty Chef. She talks SO much tit!! And she is so delusional she would actually believe her own lies and narrative.
“Ingrediants”.... twice 😩😩😩

Guys, this absolute idiot is making a cooking project and can’t even spell the most relevant, important word relating to cooking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
“Ingrediants”.... twice 😩😩😩

Guys, this absolute idiot is making a cooking project and can’t even spell the most relevant, important word relating to cooking.
I cant watch her at all anymore, even to see Fox. I personally can’t stand anyone who constantly talks about their life in the open so much such as toilet habits and period talk. I don’t want to hear it. She just grosses me out.

Maybe we should share who we follow that we really like? For me that would be Elise Cook. She’s all class and Natacha Oceane, she’s amazing also, promotes healthy eating and science backed info. (She did do some early day 10,000 challenges, to gain followers.) These two women to me stand out the most. Anyone else I should be following?

Reactions: 8
it's actually sad how much @kendalbarden tries to be like Sarah. even using her #domesticprincess hashtag. It's actually quite concerning the impact Sarah is having on girls.
I think it’s sad how obviously fake that girl seems. I don’t buy the big teethy smile and positivity 24/7, it seems put on and as Scuzzy would say ‘act confident and no one will question you’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.