Sarah's Day #3 Racist comments greeted, BIPOC deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Hi! Very long time lurker from GG 👋🏻 I have spent way more time than is normal trying to find this video of her making him do laundry lol and I just can’t find it. I pretty much skimmed through all their rented apartment vlogs. Do you know which vlog it was or what else happened in it? It’s been bugging me! I did find it shocking however when watching all those old vlogs, the amount she and Kurt have changed. They genuinely seemed happy back then and in love, and she was actually really fun I thought. For a long time though now she has lost all relatability and genuineness. The money and fame have really changed her, and poor Kurt seems to have gone from a fun loving young guy to a man who has the weight of the world on his shoulders. I hate that I still watch her but I am hanging on to see how it all plays out!
Sorry! I didn’t paste the original quote right - it was from 2xblended I think on page 34 :)

Reactions: 2
Did anyone notice the massive amount of poo left on Abby's fake grass pad in her new IGTV video today?

View attachment 176417
What’s even worse is with all the money they have and let me tell you, it’s millions, to have that apartment, that house, the Reno and all the sponsorships they still feed Abby disgusting kibble. Lazy Wankers. I don’t know why everyone feels sorry for Kurt. Like attracts like, birds of a feather flock together. They have the same traits or they wouldn’t be together. I don’t feel sorry for Kurt at all. Chugging down ice cream when he’s lactose intolerant? The sign of a true idiot. No wonder he ended with with Sibo + their coffee addiction also. These people are not healthy in anyway from what they eat to their relationship.

Reactions: 17
So I know all her campaign videos haven’t been released yet but I had a thought about how it could have been more original and on brand.
If she wanted to do the whole video game thing and it’s supposed to be retro (the old TVs), why not use an old gaming system, have her be sucked into the video game and the mission is to collect things from her day (long black with a dash of whatever, Abby, Dot, hugs from Fox as the power to refill her ‘lives’ which could be little heart symbols). Along the way she could change outfits and still tick the on the trend tiktok idea. She could have a scene where she is racing on Dot (is that the bikes name?) but the bike has been jacked up (because the theme is reboot, so it’s her old life but reimagined), she could have a fight scene like old school mortal combat and she could box with Kurt, there could be a scene where she has to move left to right to catch falling fruit and veg (I don’t know if anyone remembers bonus rounds in old Super Nintendo games😂), and then the final scene could involve Kurt coming to save her from the big boss, like Mario and princess peach, would perfectly match her princess narrative haha
And then could finish it with her coming back out of the game and landing on the couch with Fox and Kurt and making a cheesy comment about life being like a game, are you ready to play😂
There’s no real point to this post but I just think it could have been a really cool, original idea that was actually inspired by trends and not copied.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
So I know all her campaign videos haven’t been released yet but I had a thought about how it could have been more original and on brand.
If she wanted to do the whole video game thing and it’s supposed to be retro (the old TVs), why not use an old gaming system, have her be sucked into the video game and the mission is to collect things from her day (long black with a dash of whatever, Abby, Dot, hugs from Fox as the power to refill her ‘lives’ which could be little heart symbols). Along the way she could change outfits and still tick the on the trend tiktok idea. She could have a scene where she is racing on Dot (is that the bikes name?) but the bike has been jacked up (because the theme is reboot, so it’s her old life but reimagined), she could have a fight scene like old school mortal combat and she could box with Kurt, there could be a scene where she has to move left to right to catch falling fruit and veg (I don’t know if anyone remembers bonus rounds in old Super Nintendo games😂), and then the final scene could involve Kurt coming to save her from the big boss, like Mario and princess peach, would perfectly match her princess narrative haha
And then could finish it with her coming back out of the game and landing on the couch with Fox and Kurt and making a cheesy comment about life being like a game, are you ready to play😂
There’s no real point to this post but I just think it could have been a really cool, original idea that was actually inspired by trends and not copied.
You are amazing at this!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow she finally admitted she wears mascara but don’t worry guys she still managed to remind us how LOOOONNGGGG her lashes are!!

Sis looking like an alien with that filter on she needs to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And just like that you have proven to be more creative and original than Sarah has been in her entire life, in a few paragraphs.

Reactions: 26
Now watch as she keeps entirely on-brand and steals that idea while pretending she came up with it all by herself!

Reactions: 13
Do they have neighbors? Wonder if anyone has complained about the constant smell of dog sh*t coming from their balcony? Poor Abbey. That spot is so tiny as it is and then to be covered with her own poop. They suck at being pet owners. Sarah, learn to clean up after your dog you lazy turd.

Speaking of her being a lazy turd... Remember when they used to be ambassadors for Mazda and did a post showing the car and it had bird poo on the outside and was dirty inside? The girl doesn't clean up after herself or her dog, so showing fake grass covered in poop probably doesn't even phase her. Funny because I remember her constantly b*tching about how bad it all smelled. Wasn't that one of her reasons for buying a new house? Imagine their new yard after they move in. It'll be like land mines of sh*t everywhere.

Reactions: 18
OMG that manly walk, like she's carrying two watermelons under her arms 😂😂😂😂😂
Poor Kurt, it would be like making love to The Hulk, no wonder it's just goal talk when in bed lol, Kurt's probably too scared to naked wrestle.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OMG that manly walk, like she's carrying two watermelons under her arms 😂😂😂😂😂
Poor Kurt, it would be like making love to The Hulk, no wonder it's just goal talk when in bed lol, Kurt's probably too scared to naked wrestle.
HAHAHA. Like she's walking into a UFC ring for a fight... in the male category

• Haha
Reactions: 19
One part that is on brand... Sarah’s cringey AF over-exaggerated actions in a social or public settings that make others uncomfortable 😶

“i need to work on my people skills”... Damn right you do.

Atleast we were all right when we called she got a new car and it was a Range Rover haha
I’m happy because it is super likely Mazda dropped her - which is AMAZING if so.
She is the opposite of humble... she doesn’t outrightly brag but she is so calculated with her product placement for people to notice. And watch her like some comments asking about her new car.
This new car choice shows she is BASIC as anything. A white range? How unique. Becoming Ashy Bines by the day.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I hate how she calls it a "mum day" when she's spending time with her son. Isn't every day a "mum day" when, you know, you're a mum?
I thought this too! Wtf? I mean Mondays and Thursdays are work non fox days, so the other days are mum days?

Reactions: 4
I would love to know if her hips were aligned properly bc she stands like a flamingo all the dang time

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Atleast we were all right when we called she got a new car and it was a Range Rover haha
A Range Rover also? It’s all the 14 year old idiot fans buying up her rubbish products and making these 2 lazy asshats rich.
If you haven’t noticed she never says anything about being bloated anymore. That’s because her body bloom product is meant to stop that. If she mentions bloating, who will buy the product? No one. She’s a master manipulator.
When she goes on and on about being busy I’ve learnt from past experience that people who always say they are so busy or flat out - have no time management skills. If you haven’t noticed Sarah can’t handle pressure -look back to when she couldn’t move her muscles etc, it was right before Kurt was going away again. I’d hate to see what would have happened if she has ended with a guy that had to travel weekly or fortnightly for work. She would have been f*ked.
Have to bring this up again. All that money and they feed Abby a heinous kibble diet. When she’s cooking can she not put extra chicken in another pot at the same time as cooking for themselves? She reads these forums. I noticed after the last time people started mentioning Abby being neglected suddenly Abby is in more of the stories and she’s hugging and showing her attention. These 2 shouldn’t be allowed to have an Animal. Period. I really feel sorry for that dog having 2 asshats like that as owners. The nearly always black clothing also and dressing fox gangster. All that money but she always ends up looking so cheap.

Reactions: 16
"We've been staying up too late snacking and stuff recently".

I 100% already knew she had a binge last night before she even said anything because she's so puffy this morning. It was only about 2 weeks ago she preached how happy she is with her new balance with nutrition, yet she still seems to be bingeing and restricting. She can't keep up with her own stories 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.