Sarah's Day #3 Racist comments greeted, BIPOC deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, greetings form Poland :) I have been reading threads about Sarah on GG for a while now. I watched Sarah since the beginning when she was still living at parents house. Time went by and I started to loose interest and since then I haven't been super up to date. 2 years ago she really started to annoy me! She seemed to show off and brag about everything. One month ago I found threads on GG and you guys opened my eyes even more. I am pregnant now and I decided to revisit Sarahs stories on IG about pregnancy.
OMG! She is sooo damaging to pregnant woman and young girls who are looking for a role model! I am also dietitian and I cannot believe that she has such a big following! She feeds her followers with such a bullshit and misinformation and also promotes eating disorders. I cant't deal with it.

Ok, to the point.
I was thinking how to reach more people to open her minions eyes. I think the only way would be reaching to someone on YouTube who could expose her lies. Watch this : . Sarah's story starts at 6:50.
Maybe drama channels would be interested in this?

I don't know what you think about it? It has to stop. I don't mean we should destroy her reputation and career (if I can call it like that) but this girl needs to change!
YAAAAS ! She must be canceled !
Witam, również z Polski hihi

Reactions: 5
Is
Hey, greetings form Poland :) I have been reading threads about Sarah on GG for a while now. I watched Sarah since the beginning when she was still living at parents house. Time went by and I started to loose interest and since then I haven't been super up to date. 2 years ago she really started to annoy me! She seemed to show off and brag about everything. One month ago I found threads on GG and you guys opened my eyes even more. I am pregnant now and I decided to revisit Sarahs stories on IG about pregnancy.
OMG! She is sooo damaging to pregnant woman and young girls who are looking for a role model! I am also dietitian and I cannot believe that she has such a big following! She feeds her followers with such a bullshit and misinformation and also promotes eating disorders. I cant't deal with it.

Ok, to the point.
I was thinking how to reach more people to open her minions eyes. I think the only way would be reaching to someone on YouTube who could expose her lies. Watch this : . Sarah's story starts at 6:50.
Maybe drama channels would be interested in this?

I don't know what you think about it? It has to stop. I don't mean we should destroy her reputation and career (if I can call it like that) but this girl needs to change!
Is there supposed to be a video here? I think my tattle might be glitching because a lot of the images don’t load properly for me either

Reactions: 1
Is

Is there supposed to be a video here? I think my tattle might be glitching because a lot of the images don’t load properly for me either

Yes :) I stumbled across one YouTube video which covered Sarah cultural appropriation- wearing braids. Author starts talking about Sara around 6:50 min. Here's a link:

I was thinking that maybe those kind of channels should cover Sarah's case in order to uncover her lies and motives? There is no way to post a comment on her Social Media without her deleting it so people are not aware and treat this completely uneducated person as a role model and goddess. Sic!

What do you guys think about this idea?

Reactions: 5
She is so calculated with what/when she posts on insta when she has a launch or there is drama. Minimal posts so she builds suspense, or so people contact her when she is silent after a woe is me episode.

Got to give her credit for her master manipulation strategies, it’s how she has managed to suck all her devotees in.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Now I'm dying to know who that blogger is!
I think it was Taralynn Mcnitt aka Undressed Skeleton (now Simply Taralynn). You can google her name & “photoshop controversy” & a bunch of stuff comes up. She also got called out for preaching her weight loss tips (after losing a ton of weight) which were really just thinly veiled pro anorexia tips. She came out later admitting to an eating disorder.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
same 😂

I feel like it is super common too..
in Australia - Dani Mansutti, Brittney Saunders. Seeing them all on each others vlogs after a Tarte trip or something would be like a glitch in the influencer simulation - like damn, they really look nothing like what they portray
I saw Brittney in person once - I was getting coffee in a hotel and noticed her filming her vlog at another table by herself. I didn't know it was her at first but figured out quickly she fancied herself an influenza when she whipped out her camera and started talking in a very different, chirpy YouTuber voice to the one she'd used seconds before to snark at staff. The thought crossed my mind that it could be Brittney and it was confirmed later when I checked her channel :LOL:

Off-topic but goes to show that expectation does not equal reality!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So much love on her new video game post. A few dog poo posts that haven’t been removed yet. Wow her head will be growing right now.

After this campaign it will be her cooking app.
Everyone will forget about all the sh** she’s pulled this year.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Everyone will forget about all the sh** she’s pulled this year.
Unfortunately, it's already forgotten. This is why I was raging earlier. Her cultural appropriation during the uprising in the BLM movement should have been enough on its own; when you add in all the other tit she has done, this should have been the final straw.

She swept it under the rug, just like every other rotten thing she's done. She gets away with unthinkable acts- come one, she sat on the bush fire donations for a month before I started reporting her and asking others to join me- who else could get away with that? She's a horrific human being and she brazenly put outs damaging content and does harmful things, yet she's still around. Unbelievable.

I don't understand.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Lol WhiteFox is concerned about their product images being leaked? I'm sure Pip over at PE Nation would love to hear all about that 😅

I haven't watched the vid, but honestly I think it sounds dumb, pointless and inconsistent. What does Sarah, WF or the collection have to do with gaming? What does this second drop campaign have to do with the first drop? What does the consumer gain by participating? A first look at the ripped-off pieces?
Maybe some of my questions would be answered if I just watched the vid, but reading through everyone else's comments has me thinking maybe not!
Just goes to show that her "vision" for the first part of the collection was a bunch of bullsh*t. How does any of this 'elevate' her life from pre pregnancy to after? That's what she claimed in her pathetic attempt at an apology for the cultural appropriation of the first half of her launch. If this is the second part of the collection it's not even remotely related to the first street vibe, elevate her life claim. She just latches on to what's trendy and cashes in. She's not only lazy, but she lacks creativity and innovation. It's absolutely embarrassing. I would be mortified to have her represent my brand or product.

This is probably a weird thing to say but the way she walks really annoys me.
When you don’t like a person, everything they do annoys you! Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad if she didn’t portray herself as a ballerina type person?

Shona Vertue! She's an amazing, professional, qualified trainer from Sydney but splits her time between there and London. She has three programs and really promotes knowing "why" you're doing something (an exercise) as a way to promote continued activity throughout life. She doesn't post a lot of her personal life on IG because she likes the boundaries of having a personal life and a professional life. She is 33 and really grounded and mature and also uses her platform to uplift communities of color and bring attention to social issues. Honestly, the way she approaches "fitness" is from a physiological, scientific, and psychological benefits perspective. She has videos on YouTube (she also is a huge proponent of mobility work, and has a program specified for improving mobility). Her IG is a good look into her philosophy, especially her stories and long captions (not filled with BS "goals" etc.) She's also very funny!
I second the Shona rec. She used to be a gymnast and then became a yoga teacher. She also started training in jiu jitsu. She's never pushed a certain body aesthetic for as long as I have followed her and rarely talks about food. I appreciate that she encourages weight training and mobility work.

Reactions: 7
I've always been shocked by how much she tweaks her angles and uses Photoshop and filters. Her thigh gap obsession is troubling as is her refusal to wear a size bigger than XS or S. She'd rather wear size XS or S and be completely uncomfortable in it than to simply go up a size that would be far more comfortable and flattering. Seeing this sort of obsession would have sent me spiraling further into my eating disorder years ago. I can only imagine the harm it does to her followers when she goes on and on about being 'tiny' and an XS. Notice how she says I am an extra small not I wear an XS. The size she wears is a personality trait to her or part of her character. That is such a messed up message to share with a million people.

I remember seeing a few of her stories earlier this year and being blown away. I took this screen shot to remind myself that everything we see from her is a lie. I am not trying to body shame. My hope is that her young, impressionable followers will see images here and know that what Sarah puts on her IG isn't reality. Our worth is not found in the size we wear like she'd like us to believe. She has a beautiful, strong, resilient, fit body that she should embrace. Imagine how empowering it would be for young girls and women to see her stop altering her photos and image. How real and raw it would be for her to stand up to the pressure of society's misguided beauty ideals and say this is me, this is my real body and I love the way I look and feel. Instead she continues to strive for an illusion of perfection that is unattainable. She insists on preaching her damaging message to the minds of women all over the world. It pains me to think how many hate their bodies because of what Sarah encourages. How many have an unhealthy relationship with food because of her? How many will now battle with an eating disorder and body image issues for the rest of their lives? How much guilt and shame has she spread with her platform? This is Sarah Stevenson's true influence and it's absolutely horrible.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I hate how she calls it a "mum day" when she's spending time with her son. Isn't every day a "mum day" when, you know, you're a mum?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I hate how she calls it a "mum day" when she's spending time with her son. Isn't every day a "mum day" when, you know, you're a mum?
I’m shocked at the little amount of interaction he gets with other children. Then again she doesn’t have friends with kids, well actually she doesn’t have friends at all.

I went to parent and toddler groups even if I didn’t know anyone, you meet new people. It’s great to be around other parents with kids a similar age.

She needs to spend her own money for a change and hire some staff. No they wouldn’t give her a thigh gap and she wouldn’t be able to control her angles.....but she could spend time with her family.

• Heart
New to the forum, & this may have already been said (I haven't caught up on posts yet).
But Kurt has been using stevia which I always thought was big no for SIBO patients, I've personally never seen SIBO diagnosed by anything other than a breath test, and I was taught that probiotics were not effective in SIBO patients. This has been driving me mad, any one else here in the healthcare community that can clarify? I can't even begin to touch on anything else covered in his 'diagnosis' video & post, because...:mad:🤯🤡

Reactions: 11
Yep. When you're a narcissist like Sarah, every little normal thing is a cause for further attention-seeking and validation-seeking. She also has the need to always look like a supermom (and a MILF... :sick: ) to her audience. She reminds me a lot of Mimi Ikonn.

Reactions: 11
Good morning Sarah, thanks for the morning whinge session. Also, glad you’re happy making coffee at home except you forgot you went out for coffee yesterday 🥴.
Just an idea, considering Melbourne is going back into lock down for 6 weeks, perhaps you could give your Melbourne sissys who stupidly bought your crappy ebooks a bit of a pep talk and encouragement to stay strong and stay active. There- some non whinging content for your insta stories today, you’re welcome. I know that’s difficult cos it requires you to think of others, but worth a try, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Did anyone notice the massive amount of poo left on Abby's fake grass pad in her new IGTV video today?

Screenshot (Jul 8, 2020 5_58_42 PM).png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

Hi! Very long time lurker from GG 👋🏻 I have spent way more time than is normal trying to find this video of her making him do laundry lol and I just can’t find it. I pretty much skimmed through all their rented apartment vlogs. Do you know which vlog it was or what else happened in it? It’s been bugging me! I did find it shocking however when watching all those old vlogs, the amount she and Kurt have changed. They genuinely seemed happy back then and in love, and she was actually really fun I thought. For a long time though now she has lost all relatability and genuineness. The money and fame have really changed her, and poor Kurt seems to have gone from a fun loving young guy to a man who has the weight of the world on his shoulders. I hate that I still watch her but I am hanging on to see how it all plays out!

Good morning Sarah, thanks for the morning whinge session. Also, glad you’re happy making coffee at home except you forgot you went out for coffee yesterday 🥴.
It's like her brain resets every night. It's crazy to watch. Preaching her morning room is new, when she legitimately posted yesterday she was waiting for coffee!? Lie #1 in that story. Lie #2 is the fact she is watching netflix and snacking... that must be hard when she NeVeR watches TV. Lie #3 - I never wear makeup on a formal day, but I wear mascara - which funnily enough.. is makeup?

Also with Kurt being so sick.. doesn't make sense he is up until 1am then of course being the one to get up with Fox in the morning. Give the guy a break from the conniving late night planning and comment deleting for one week.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.