Sarah's Day #3 Racist comments greeted, BIPOC deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don’t hate it either but it’s not her! The storyline doesn’t make sense either. White fox is worried about the products being leaked so they send Sarah on a mission to get an early look at them? Even though it’s her product? Is that correct or am I stupid?
I also have to laugh at her making her own coffee...is that why the bought the coffee machine?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think the coffee machine ever gets a tag, so I assume they actually paid for it. Is that right?

They could have done much better with that coffee machine, I mean they probably could have got a better machine that was sponsored and free.

Reactions: 5
God she doesn’t look the same when she’s not in control of the angles and filters.
DFF2BB23-BE30-43A6-800C-C12273844B55.jpeg
17748011-D74B-4F6B-AA2F-3C3EDEC5E1DD.jpeg

Reactions: 12
I didn't hate it but agree with everyone else that it's super cringe because it's so off brand for her. I doubt she'd ever picked up an xbox controller before they filmed this haha
I'm also surprised Kurt is allowed an xbox. Or maybe they bought or borrowed one specifically for this, because - in fact... he is not 😂

God she doesn’t look the same when she’s not in control of the angles and filters.
I thought the exact same when I saw the healthcodes latest post...and any other recent footage of her when she isn't in a mirror filming. Petty - but I wouldn't pick at it if she just normalised her body type which is more than FINE and acceptable. That or sister can't cope with her true clothes size and insists on being an echxtrah small or sizeAU6-8 because she 'isn't meant to be big, she is meant to be a small human!!'

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm also surprised Kurt is allowed an xbox. Or maybe they bought or borrowed one specifically for this, because - in fact... he is not 😂

I thought the exact same when I saw the healthcodes latest post...and any other recent footage of her when she isn't in a mirror filming. Petty - but I wouldn't pick at it if she just normalised her body type which is more than FINE and acceptable. That or sister can't cope with her true clothes size and insists on being an echxtrah small or sizeAU6-8 because she 'isn't meant to be big, she is meant to be a small human!!'
Why would she not wear her actual size? That must be uncomfortable. I thought society had moved past this vanity sizing, thigh gap worshiping madness.

Reactions: 10

yes! I saw these snips too

DD3298A5-CDE7-4CFE-9AEF-6531066DDED6.jpeg
BF6D1F98-C8FE-4FFD-947E-11AE8E97EC9C.jpeg
77918154-F25E-4ED5-8755-CB96FB02D65B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Hey, greetings form Poland :) I have been reading threads about Sarah on GG for a while now. I watched Sarah since the beginning when she was still living at parents house. Time went by and I started to loose interest and since then I haven't been super up to date. 2 years ago she really started to annoy me! She seemed to show off and brag about everything. One month ago I found threads on GG and you guys opened my eyes even more. I am pregnant now and I decided to revisit Sarahs stories on IG about pregnancy.
OMG! She is sooo damaging to pregnant woman and young girls who are looking for a role model! I am also dietitian and I cannot believe that she has such a big following! She feeds her followers with such a bullshit and misinformation and also promotes eating disorders. I cant't deal with it.

Ok, to the point.
I was thinking how to reach more people to open her minions eyes. I think the only way would be reaching to someone on YouTube who could expose her lies. Watch this : . Sarah's story starts at 6:50.
Maybe drama channels would be interested in this?

I don't know what you think about it? It has to stop. I don't mean we should destroy her reputation and career (if I can call it like that) but this girl needs to change!

Reactions: 18
(Replying to the above comment!) THIS! I’ve never ever commented on a thread before but had to reply to this comment (can’t work out how to quote!), I am currently pregnant as well and used to follow Sarah until recently, I was super sick in my first trimester with sickness, migraines and dehydration so was unable to work out and eat “healthy organic whole foods” (I lived off saltines and dry cereal for like three months!) my OB told me to avoid anything other than walking/swimming/light exercises for the remainder of my pregnancy and I felt like a failure compared to her, who was eating so well and working out every day of the week, I found myself scrolling down to her pregnancy pics and comparing my bump size with hers at certain weeks of pregnancy, now I’m realising they were most probably edited pictures!! It’s absolutely SICK, at the most vulnerable time in a women’s life (and also the most amazing!) to be bragging and flaunting your FAKE pregnancy body and making other moms to be feel bad about themselves, I’ve struggled with an ED since I was a child and I’ve finally unfollowed her as this is not a time in my life I need to be triggered by her! Sorry for the personal rant I just think she is sooooo unethical and damaging for the way she portrays herself particularly during her pregnancy and her post pregnancy “project comeback” body!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
(Replying to the above comment!) THIS! I’ve never ever commented on a thread before but had to reply to this comment (can’t work out how to quote!), I am currently pregnant as well and used to follow Sarah until recently, I was super sick in my first trimester with sickness, migraines and dehydration so was unable to work out and eat “healthy organic whole foods” (I lived off saltines and dry cereal for like three months!) my OB told me to avoid anything other than walking/swimming/light exercises for the remainder of my pregnancy and I felt like a failure compared to her, who was eating so well and working out every day of the week, I found myself scrolling down to her pregnancy pics and comparing my bump size with hers at certain weeks of pregnancy, now I’m realising they were most probably edited pictures!! It’s absolutely SICK, at the most vulnerable time in a women’s life (and also the most amazing!) to be bragging and flaunting your FAKE pregnancy body and making other moms to be feel bad about themselves, I’ve struggled with an ED since I was a child and I’ve finally unfollowed her as this is not a time in my life I need to be triggered by her! Sorry for the personal rant I just think she is sooooo unethical and damaging for the way she portrays herself particularly during her pregnancy and her post pregnancy “project comeback” body!
Yes yes yes! I also never ever commented on a thread before and my comment above was the first one. I am glad you wrote there and congrats for your pregnancy! I totally understand you. As a dietitian I work with pregnant woman and with those who have or had eating disorders. Its so easy to compare bump and weight gain during pregnancy. Sarah was clearly trying to gain as little as possible. I also looked closer and in one story she said that when she was 26 weeks she gained so far 8kg. But in one YouTube video at 36 weeks she said she gained so far 9kg. So she gained 1 kg in 10 weeks. Ummmm, I don't believe it actually. Healthy baby at 26 weeks usually weights around 1kg and at 36 weeks around 3kg (ofc might be more or less). So what happened there? :D
If all she said is true, she must have been sooooo hungry and really trying her best not to gain weight. Last trimester is a time when you can gain a lot of water weight so that's why I can't imagine how on earth she gained 1 kg in 10 weeks being pregnant. Also, during pregnancy she was boxing and it seemed to me she was really hard on her body. Before pregnancy I was competing in triathlon and running marathons. But during pregnancy I am really moderately active. I usually walk and ride on my spinning bike just to move a little. Health of my baby is the most important and I don't give a damn how much weight I will gain (but also I am not stuffing my face). Its a no brainer for me. Clearly Sarah didn't think about the message she gives to future moms to be! And yes, pregnancy is a very vulnerable time. She really can make other pregnant women fell like they are not doing enough. Thats sick!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I don’t hate it but it’s totally off brand and why can’t she clean up after poor abbey?? Imagine not caring that much that you don’t even clean it up when it’s going to end up in a video that you hope a million people will see. I don’t have a dog but I have cats and cat litter and I cannot imagine not cleaning it as soon as they use it. I get worried about the smell when we have people over even though I know it’s clean and it doesn’t smell. I cannot fathom not caring about that.

Reactions: 20
Like mentioned in an earlier comment, I don’t understand the purpose...shouldn’t it be the viewers on a mission to get to see the early release, not Serrahhh. I’m so confused. Also came here to comment on the dog poop. How embarrassing.

In regards to the photoshopping a long time ago this was happening with a blogger over in the US. It was obvious something was up because a few weeks before she was supposedly going on a sponsored trip she had a new fitness routine and eating plan. When the trip came around it turned out to be a trip with a bunch of other bloggers and how she was shamed and called out. Turns out she was not at all the build and shape she portrayed on her Instagram and blog, it was all photoshopped. Other bloggers were posting images of her (in group situations and activities) and people were commenting, oh my gosh that can’t really be X or things like oh my gosh X isn’t at all who she portrays herself to be. It was pretty horrid to see her attacked like that but at the same time satisfying.

I wonder what Sezzy looks like in photos she has no control over.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol I’m not sure if anyone wrote this already but YOU DON’T EVEN GET TO BUY IT

YOU JUST GET TO LOOK AT IT EARLY.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Like mentioned in an earlier comment, I don’t understand the purpose...shouldn’t it be the viewers on a mission to get to see the early release, not Serrahhh. I’m so confused. Also came here to comment on the dog poop. How embarrassing.

In regards to the photoshopping a long time ago this was happening with a blogger over in the US. It was obvious something was up because a few weeks before she was supposedly going on a sponsored trip she had a new fitness routine and eating plan. When the trip came around it turned out to be a trip with a bunch of other bloggers and how she was shamed and called out. Turns out she was not at all the build and shape she portrayed on her Instagram and blog, it was all photoshopped. Other bloggers were posting images of her (in group situations and activities) and people were commenting, oh my gosh that can’t really be X or things like oh my gosh X isn’t at all who she portrays herself to be. It was pretty horrid to see her attacked like that but at the same time satisfying.

I wonder what Sezzy looks like in photos she has no control over.
Now I'm dying to know who that blogger is!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now I'm dying to know who that blogger is!
same 😂

I feel like it is super common too..
in Australia - Dani Mansutti, Brittney Saunders. Seeing them all on each others vlogs after a Tarte trip or something would be like a glitch in the influencer simulation - like damn, they really look nothing like what they portray

Reactions: 7
The new video just shows how superficial she is.All she knows how to do is imitate - in this case, imitate a video game in style, movement, and tone without it making any sense. All the illogical premise of the 'game' that others have already pointed out - WF is concerned about a leak so Sarah needs to find a code to see the collection in advance? Why? - just show that she isn't smart enough to actually think of a plausible video game, she just mimics how one looks without putting any thought into the substance of it. I mean, how lazy and superficial can she get?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol WhiteFox is concerned about their product images being leaked? I'm sure Pip over at PE Nation would love to hear all about that 😅

I haven't watched the vid, but honestly I think it sounds dumb, pointless and inconsistent. What does Sarah, WF or the collection have to do with gaming? What does this second drop campaign have to do with the first drop? What does the consumer gain by participating? A first look at the ripped-off pieces?
Maybe some of my questions would be answered if I just watched the vid, but reading through everyone else's comments has me thinking maybe not!

Reactions: 24
The ODDEST pose I have ever seen in my life!

All so those thighs don't touch!

JFC.... 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I don't remember ever having an issue with my kids when they were toddlers playing with the toilet etc...wouldn't you just close the door? She's mentioned a few things like this, eating the dog food, peeing on kurt's equipment, pulling out all their filming gear. Not trying to parent shame but it seems like he is often playing unsupervised? I get kids will be kids but small children do die from swallowing objects or pulling heavy things onto themselves. She needs to hire or a nanny or watch him more closely. ☹

Reactions: 17
I don’t hate it but it’s totally off brand and why can’t she clean up after poor abbey?? Imagine not caring that much that you don’t even clean it up when it’s going to end up in a video that you hope a million people will see. I don’t have a dog but I have cats and cat litter and I cannot imagine not cleaning it as soon as they use it. I get worried about the smell when we have people over even though I know it’s clean and it doesn’t smell. I cannot fathom not caring about that.
This is what she carefully LETS us see on purpose. How bad is it when she doesn't care at all. I think she is a lot worse about caring for Abby than she even appears. She claims to walk her every day but a trained dog will usually hold it for their walk if they get it at a regular time every day. If they are fed on schedule. Poor Abby. Scuzzy is so self centered and ignorant yet she wants all these helpless creatures under her control to worship her despite maltreatment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.