Sarah's Day #3 Racist comments greeted, BIPOC deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know of any instagrammers I can follow....that promote what Sarah thinks she is promoting? Health/holistic/fitness - preferably not up their own ass, doesn’t constantly moan, down to earth and relatable.

I need to take a step back from Miss Day. I think I’m only following her because i’m waiting for her to f up again. I just can’t stand how messed up she is but very loved and loaded for spouting bs all day long.
I honestly think we need to start looking for people with smaller followings. They tend to be more humble and relatable. Use hashtags to find people. And try and follow people with degrees and qualifications. I know we all want things to be packaged up and pretty but maybe we need to get past because that’s what created Sarah.

Reactions: 7
Hey guys s18 and s29 or the biggest in relation to Sarah but it would be difficult to prove. Normally you need to identify the class of consumers then is she misleading and deceiving (whether this is intentional or not) and would this class of consumers be likely to mislead or deceive. It’s difficult as she never makes claims like ‘eating this will make you lose five kilos’. It would be very hard in court to claim her behaviour as such.

I 1000x agree there should be more legislation surrounding disclosure, what she does is so wrong.

Also this campaign, I highly doubt she would ever provide a discount because that’s less money lining her products. This was so boring and uninventive 😴

Reactions: 3
I know I’m nitpicking here but it’s 12:04 AEST (I checked the time and it was 12:01 so thought I’d go check her stories to see if all the hype was worth it, have been waiting since) and there’s still NOTHING on her or WFA’s stories or posts about ‘dAy oNe’ like cmon sis if you’re gonna promise something every day at 12 you gotta at least deliver...

Edit: finally uploaded at 12:10, the secret letter was ridiculously easy to find, the whole thing made me cringe SO MUCH and you all guessed it perfectly with the ‘pick your player outfit’ shtick. It was a one minute long video and I couldn’t even watch the whole thing I just found the letter and skipped to the end. (the letter is R btw if anyone wants to make some first guesses for the name)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Great idea. Really love the concept but the execution is so clumsy and cringe. What a shame

Reactions: 7
Just watched part 1. It is not a bad campaign idea but Sarahs acting makes it pretty cringe. Also it’s not on brand at all. Maybe someone like Brittany Saunders who posts a lot of sims content would be more relatable. Just seems out of place.

Reactions: 19
Edit: finally uploaded at 12:10, the secret letter was ridiculously easy to find, the whole thing made me cringe SO MUCH and you all guessed it perfectly with the ‘pick your player outfit’ shtick. It was a one minute long video and I couldn’t even watch the whole thing I just found the letter and skipped to the end. (the letter is R btw if anyone wants to make some first guesses for the name)
I'll guess either SARAH or SHRED. :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For someone that claims she doesn't even watch tv or even want a tv on her apartment, doing a campaign based on video games is so off-brand and just seems really bizarre. Also called it with the tik tok trend with the outfits. I swear that new outfit is almost identical to an outfit from her last drop?

Reactions: 27
I think it was also. I'm sure in some of the behind the scenes stuff she was standing on like a turn table thing - which would match in with like a character in a game in new clothes.
Omg great memory! I totally agree now. Makes sense they were going to copy the tiktok trend originally, and now have adapted it because of the backlash.

Just watched part 1. It is not a bad campaign idea but Sarahs acting makes it pretty cringe. Also it’s not on brand at all. Maybe someone like Brittany Saunders who posts a lot of sims content would be more relatable. Just seems out of place.
I agree, the campaign is very engaging but it being SO off brand makes it cringey. I know she's trying to walk like a 'character' but it really is no different to her normal walk - like a man or somethings up her ass.
I also don't see the point of an access code - no doubt the website won't be able to handle all the stans and will sell out super quickly again / people will miss out regardless.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone ever seen that without dog poo? How bad does it need to be before the pick it up....

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
So Elsa's Wholesome Life posts a Tropeaka date smoothie to her stories 6 hours ago and lo and behold our original girl Sez decides to spontaneously share a Tropeaka date smoothie recipe 🙄
Elsa is another sugar and carb addict just like Sarah but Elsa is worse because of all the tit she eats without reading ingredients. It doesn’t matter to these “influencers” because they are just there to make money. Tropeka is absolutely disgusting, the stevia sweeter taste was just too much, especially In the Vanilla. Sarah and Elsa add so much fruit, especially Elsa - it’s just unbelievable - they are sugar addicts. Maybe Elsa should watch her iron levels and get Iron from real foods instead of chugging down synthetic tit. Tropeka It’s not the kind of protein powder you could mix with water after a gym session. You have to add half a bag of fruit like they do to try and wipe out the stevia taste and that still doesn’t work! it’s the worst protein powder I’ve ever bought. I don’t believe all the rave reviews on Tropekas site either, they could easily forge the reviews. The reboot first collection is NASTY. It’s boring looks cheap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
This is probably a weird thing to say but the way she walks really annoys me.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I didn't hate it but agree with everyone else that it's super cringe because it's so off brand for her. I doubt she'd ever picked up an xbox controller before they filmed this haha

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.