Sarah's Day #3 Racist comments greeted, BIPOC deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least Kurt’s post was more humble the Sarah’s. I guess when you have 1.1 million minions you don’t have to acknowledge any sponsors or thank anyone that worked for you.

She did mention it in her story, but we all know that will disappear and she’ll forget all the help she had.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I want to gouge my eyes out and want jigsaw to ride his bike into scene and bop her over the head. That was so cringe

Reactions: 13
I'm so embarrassed that people heard me listening to that campaign

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Deleted the insta app this morning for a break.

I saw Cronullafornia and reinstalled.

So bloody cringe.

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So her insta stories... I'm confused did she not get any work done today because fox was needy or did she have to work all day and have mum guilt???

You want a shower and then to be a mum... Because today you were a boss mum.... STOP PLEASE IM BEGGING.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What an embarrassing campaign video. It's kind of like how adults in children's shows act. Her super engaging content is a bit like Blue's Clues.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
guys her last insta post re the campaign 😩😂 the accent / voice is sending me. I have so much second hand embarrassment I need to take a break - I’m too much of an empath, it’s legitimately making my skin squirm in discomfort.

edit - Ironic AF that she says “you have collected all 14 pieces”... sis where? Noone could get onto the website? Seems like it doesn’t align
OMG! Like when she did her campaign for her body box with La Bang - and she was in the bathtub I DIED!! It was so cringe I literally couldn’t finish one video...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Eek the voice is soooo cringe! She and Kurt have done these weird dramatic voices in videos and campaigns before and it makes my skin crawl. Nothing worse than an influencer trying to be funny. Not everyone has comedic presence and timing, its ok! But when non funny people try and fail I honestly can't stand listening

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The video made me physically repulsed, then I made the STUPID decision to scroll into the comments.

You think the video is cringey, wait til you read this:

Capture.PNG

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Is it just me or is the launch vid glitchy af? If you watch it in full her face blurs and voice breaks up a fair bit. hope its not just me bc hahaha
lol yeah that’s the point it’s supposed to be all edgy and retro video game kinda vibes with her as a NPC guide thing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
guys her last insta post re the campaign 😩😂 the accent / voice is sending me. I have so much second hand embarrassment I need to take a break - I’m too much of an empath, it’s legitimately making my skin squirm in discomfort.

edit - Ironic AF that she says “you have collected all 14 pieces”... sis where? Noone could get onto the website? Seems like it doesn’t align
YES like that other campaign where she’s in the bath?! The pitty party maybe?! 🤢

Edit:
- Whoops didn’t reload all comments and saw someone

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know of any instagrammers I can follow....that promote what Sarah thinks she is promoting? Health/holistic/fitness - preferably not up their own ass, doesn’t constantly moan, down to earth and relatable.

I need to take a step back from Miss Day. I think I’m only following her because i’m waiting for her to f up again. I just can’t stand how messed up she is but very loved and loaded for spouting bs all day long.

Reactions: 8
They can’t even light a candle without it being sponsored.

I can’t believe they worked so long in that campaign, boring, cringe and I’m pretty certain the clothes will crap.
What are the new rules in Australia like? Are they in effect already? Would she have to disclose this? I mean obviously this is sponsored.

And this new campaign is so random lol. I feel like similar concepts have already been done by bigger fashion retailers (unlocking looks/items, gaming themes etc). It's just a bit.. meh? Like I don't connect this to Sarah at all. And she made it seem like it was part 2 of her previous campaign and even with what they had originally, they don't seem to be connected in any way? It just seems like she sees something cool and goes like yeah I want to do that without thinking about actual concepts and editorial process.
Also her putting on that accent and whatever that voice is.. oh god so cringe.

And her going on about how she is nervous to launch this and the internet is such a toxic place right now and the cancel culture.. just shows she is still not actually taking full responsibility for the previous campaign. It's good you're nervous sezza, maybe now you will think twice before your actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's really on her stories talking about how much she works but has been out to coffee and is now going to Pilates ... Rough skeezy must be hard. Surely she just feels like she's always working because she's just always on insta? Half her issues would be solved if she just left her phone at home on the Arvo walks. My job isn't social media but it certainly makes me feel stressed if I'm on it too much
No doubt she considers Pilates part of her job.

• Haha
Just when I thought she couldn't get anymore up herself, she proves me wrong with this stupid campaign computer voice. Cringe central campaign!

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know of any instagrammers I can follow....that promote what Sarah thinks she is promoting? Health/holistic/fitness - preferably not up their own ass, doesn’t constantly moan, down to earth and relatable.

I need to take a step back from Miss Day. I think I’m only following her because i’m waiting for her to f up again. I just can’t stand how messed up she is but very loved and loaded for spouting bs all day long.
Shona Vertue! She's an amazing, professional, qualified trainer from Sydney but splits her time between there and London. She has three programs and really promotes knowing "why" you're doing something (an exercise) as a way to promote continued activity throughout life. She doesn't post a lot of her personal life on IG because she likes the boundaries of having a personal life and a professional life. She is 33 and really grounded and mature and also uses her platform to uplift communities of color and bring attention to social issues. Honestly, the way she approaches "fitness" is from a physiological, scientific, and psychological benefits perspective. She has videos on YouTube (she also is a huge proponent of mobility work, and has a program specified for improving mobility). Her IG is a good look into her philosophy, especially her stories and long captions (not filled with BS "goals" etc.) She's also very funny!

Reactions: 12

Natacha Océane is phenomenal - she’s more of a fitness Youtuber but always promotes balance (in diet and fitness) as key to staying happy and actually practices what she preaches . She also has a degree in biophysics i believe, and explains a lot of the science behind how fitness and your body works, always referencing the studies in the video and in the description box so you can verify what she says.

I also quite like Elsas Wholesome Life and find her more down to earth, balanced and original than Sarah (and also is a qualified dietician) but still covers the same fields as Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh my gosh so my thoughts on the #eNgAgInG #innovative #neverbeendonebefore campaign... Initially didn’t hate it because I love retro gaming. However, the “prize” is literally to go onto a website before anyone else... That’s it? That’s what people have to look forward to? She could’ve really done something amazing to thank her fans by giving the first 30 to guess correctly get a free item or discount code, or literally anything more exciting or meaningful for her fans. But to just view the collection? They need more creative people on their team if that’s all they can come up with from “months” of planning. Tbh I don’t hate the concept and I know that the videos would’ve taken a lot of effort but my brain can’t even compute how boring that incentive is.

When she blows out her candle the smoke alarm goes off? Bullshit. 😂 what is the point of the little lies she tells.

also those candles must be pretty tit if they’re can’t smell it because it’s burning..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.