Sarah's Day #26 Kurt prayed for a skinny wife, now he's trapped for life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh he’s so stupid. 13,000 calories what planet is he on! My word these 2 dimwits really are made for each other. All teeth and not a brain cell between them 🙈

Sorry for the double post... I hadn’t finished his stories.

hey Kurt (because we can see you reading here! 👋🏽) how about STOP FILMING HIM Jeez..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Watching Fox bounce around on the bed. I really hope, for Foxes sake, that they discipline him with more force when the cameras are off. Them holding a camera and just saying "no, dont" just makes him laugh.

I wouldn't blame them for not filming/posting any discipline but I just really hope there is alot more them what we see.

If not Fox is going to grow into a very entitled, bratty young man.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Urgh he’s so stupid. 13,000 calories what planet is he on! My word these 2 dimwits really are made for each other. All teeth and not a brain cell between them 🙈
omg I had to go watch his stories bc that’s so ridiculous - he said 13,000 calories for an hour and a half of surfing and then a second later said 1,300

i realize he probably just misspoke but he didn’t even pause when he said THIRTEEN *THOUSAND* as if that was correct 🤣 it killed me!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is now all I can think of after kurtles stories, him and sezzy leading their cult to the greater good of poor health and so much more!!
Screenshot_20210531_222405.jpg
Screenshot_20210531_222132.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just had a thought. Might me wrong but didn’t a PT train her in her lead up to wedding? She’s saying she wrote / kept her fav workouts from the last month, which she’ll be adding to her fitness ebook. Isn’t that plagiarism? She’ll be making profits off someone else’s program/ work?

• Wow
Reactions: 47
The lighting in their house does them no favours on film. It’s bright cool tone lights in a cool tone white house 🤷🏻‍♀️ So much for the Instagram house!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"I dont believe in calorie deficit or counting calories"

Kurt mate, its not Santa the tooth fairy or God... we know these things exist and they have an important place in health and wellbeing for many people.

Not to mention your entire life is a calorie deficit... that's why you're tired and brain function so low

Stop hyping fox up before bed. They give him cold showers and loud music/dancing and think he's going sleep? Wtf is wrong with these people. I thought sarah loved sleep and knew so much .... yet she thinks you wear a child out before bed like this???

Reactions: 41
Omg same just the other day an old vlog from Sarah from 4 years ago popped up on my YouTube suggestions and I couldn't actually believe how much Kurt had changed in that time (not in a good way) :(View attachment 597590
they both looked so cute back then. Aside from Sarah’s mad diets and restricting, her face wasn’t overly done and Kurt looked so much better without the stache

Reactions: 14
Also they've transitioned him out of his cot and progressing towards a big kids bed by removing one of those side rails. Every kid is different & will be ready for a 'big boy bed' at different times, but if the kid is already having issues sleeping, then transitioning out of the cot is not the answer! They're sooooo dumb. And Kurt asking Fox 'do you want to sleep in here tonight?' (I.e do you want to sleep in your own room?) - so not the way either! Obviously if the parents make sleeping in his own room a choice Fox's answer is going to be no. What about "You're going to sleep in here tonight mate, you're safe and mum & dad will be right outside if you need us". These two are going to be the type of parents that tip-toe around boundaries and enforcing rules because they don't want to upset their kid.
Edit spelling.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Someone on the old threads calculated that at $60 per ebook, she has made 18 million from those sales alone (when she did the fundraiser she had posted that she sold 300k ebooks). So, yeah, she'll launch another ebook.
Fck that makes me angry!! LOL probably shouldn’t, but what a fckin scam

i think this info was taken off the two palms website and the ‘300,000’ was a typo they ended up changing. Was actually ‘30,000’ so would be 1.8 mill. Still a duck load of money for her non expertise but yeah nice to know she didn’t make 18 million from it. Also, I could be wrong but this is what I read somewhere.
Thanks for correcting! Still mad that she makes money from being an unqualified potato but at least it’s a lot less

Reactions: 16
IMG_1804.PNG

Showing us a tiny smidgen of mustard today and calling it a salad sandwich. Girl reads on here all the time.
She is so stupid it hurts my brain.

Dry as duck eggs on toast for breakfast. Salad sandwich for lunch. That's a lot of bread for someone who doesn't approve of bread, even if it's GF.

Going on about MUMM guilt today. FFS. She's so boring with this I'm-so-busy narrative. Yeah we can see how busy you are in the shoddy as duck, lazy content you've startd putting out on the daily. Disinterested and over it is a more accurate description.

She'd do well to own up to herself and face it. Maybe her guilt and exhaustion would go away some.

Reactions: 32
Fck that makes me angry!! LOL probably shouldn’t, but what a fckin scam
Everything about her is a scam. Everything she put out has been a stolen idea (anyone remember how she copied the Cotton On PJs right at the start?).
However, it was pointed out that the figure I quoted was incorrect. She sold 30k books, not 300k, so she earned close to $2mil from that PDF (I don't want to call it an ebook because it wasn't even that).
She had no operational costs going into it either- they were pictures of her working out, the 'program' was her own creation, the launch party was 100% sponsored. Her only expense was HelloHelloStudio creating her website, and we know that basic site cost very little (and she promoted them in return so they probably charged her a lower rate for it).

I don't begrudge her earning money- certainly she was working really hard at the time (growing her channel, testing the workouts, planning the launch, moving into her own flat, all whilst editing the vlogs). In fact, she's never worked that hard since. But as I've said from day 1, if you're privileged enough to get lucky and grow on these platforms, use that platform as a force of good. She could have been just as successful and gotten just as rich with one decent idea of her own, rather than constantly ripping off other brands, other photographers and other influencers. She could have used her platform to elevate minorities who don't get heard in everyday life. She could have set an example of altruism and kindness.
Instead, she's only focused on money grabs, like the conman she is, and never shares gifts with her fans; didn't even donate to the bushfires campaign herself (and we know how she mismanaged both attempts at that); silences, insults and gaslights her followers; and promotes- nay actively encourages- unhealthy physical, mental and emotional behaviour (doxxing stans, online bullying, shaming people for their food choices, manipulating Durt into not travelling without her, etc.)!

Sorry for the rant but I cannot believe, after all that she has done, this bellend still has a platform and still uses it solely to line her pockets whilst claiming that she's empathetic and works to help others! :mad::mad::mad:

Showing us a tiny smidgen of mustard today and calling it a salad sandwich. Girl reads on here all the time.
Reminds her of childhood memories at her grandma's?
witch, are you for real? Are you actually saying this tit?
YOU TEASED AND MONETIZED YOUR GRANDMA'S FUNERAL YOU HEARTLESS PIECE OF tit!
bleeping hell, this monster!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Today’s hot tip from the influencers turned unqualified “psychologists” behind The Health Code Daily.

(Quoting exactly how she has said it)

“Anxiety is a really common umm situational, I guess, sense of feeling”

What. The. Actual. Fock.

As someone who works in mental health this wording extremely downplays the seriousness of a MENTAL ILLNESS.

Errr it’s time to cancel these bellends

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Healthcode daily podcast - FOOD SHAMING
- 'I make a conscious effort not to judge others'
- makes broad comments that people try to push certain diets onto to others (agree with that) however does Sarah not realise that she demonises certain foods, and always has to add the 'healthy' 'organic' label to everything she eats and promotes. She makes this claim about certain diets and other people, but she does the same thing subtly through her everyday language
- 'I never want to promote weight loss, but I have lost a kilo, it hasn't been purposeful, but it's because I have spent extra time on my health'
- finally acknowledges dairy and gluten free treats have just as much sugar/more than regular cupcakes
- goes to 1st birthday party - had doritos, lollipops - every now and then will eat that type of food, 'but then for dinner will have sashimi or a poke bowl' - JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A 'TREAT' doesn't mean your next meal has to be 'healthier'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I can't believe she did her own *expensive taste test video*
I mean I guess it was her only option seeing as she doesn't have the stature to be noticed by Cosmopolitan for the real version,
All of her comments under the vid are just her correcting herself on the maths done in the video, can she actually do anything well other than lie and mislead? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“I just want my 100% attention on fox”

*proceeds to film herself and walk ahead of him
LITERALLY. Her entire rant was about "when I'm having mum day, I focus 100% on Fox" whilst simultaneously filming herself walking in front of him, eyes NOT on him and schilling a Tropeaka ad... wtf is wrong with her

Healthcode daily podcast - FOOD SHAMING
- 'I make a conscious effort not to judge others'
- makes broad comments that people try to push certain diets onto to others (agree with that) however does Sarah not realise that she demonises certain foods, and always has to add the 'healthy' 'organic' label to everything she eats and promotes. She makes this claim about certain diets and other people, but she does the same thing subtly through her everyday language
- 'I never want to promote weight loss, but I have lost a kilo, it hasn't been purposeful, but it's because I have spent extra time on my health'
- finally acknowledges dairy and gluten free treats have just as much sugar/more than regular cupcakes
- goes to 1st birthday party - had doritos, lollipops - every now and then will eat that type of food, 'but then for dinner will have sashimi or a poke bowl' - JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A 'TREAT' doesn't mean your next meal has to be 'healthier'
At this point the daily healthcode is just absolute bullshit to find new sponsors and ad revenue because anyone that listens/follows Sarah on IG or YT would immediately know that she does not believe in anything she just stated, as her entire brand and content revolves around preaching her diet as the "speshul" answer to all things health and fitness. So, they must be hoping that they have random listeners who don't know they're just talking out of their asses and contradicting their day to day lifestyle. For instance, Kurt's stories about "not counting calories" -- uhmm does he realize he is counting calories BURNED. Just because he isn't precise on his caloric intake, doesn't mean he is not tracking his output, which still counts as tracking... These two are just so devoid of self-awareness, common sense, and morals. They will say and do anything that will make them money, but it's comical they can't keep track of what they've said on each platform. Their YouTube selves slightly differ from their IG personas which differ from their Spotify Podcast personalities...Anyone keeping track would easily see the contradictions...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I skipped through her stories but did anyone else get stressed out with her filming herself while Fox was riding his bike on the path? Like kids that age need to be properly supervised in public not just to look out for him falling off but just potential dangers in public like wacky people, animals and cars...

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.